剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
到了那一天 我向你保证
我们会把这些算清楚
你们的车来了
Your ride's here.
你们帮我救了我女儿
You helped me save my daughter.
我很感谢
I acknowledge this.
这里的人都互相帮助
Well, it's what we do around here.
我同时
I also...
接受你共享古拉晶矿的提议
accept your proposal to share the Gulanite.
明天来矿场 我们商量细节
Come to the mines tomorrow, and we'll discuss the details.
谢谢 台弗根
Thank you, T'evgin.
躲回去
Get back inside!
雷亚索
请给我的双手赋予神力 赠予我精确的视觉
-在街尾 -看到他了 绕过去
- End of the street. - Got him, go around.
萨鲁克先生
Favi Ksaruko...
我知道你很生气
I know you're angry.
我的儿子死了
My son is dead.
你和你父亲连同市长
You and your father and the mayor all fought
都在保护那个杀了我儿子的恶魔
to save the life of the devil that killed him.
她必须偿命才算公平
There will be no justice until she is dead too.
我深感遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
可是蒙古诺先挑衅她
But Monguno was provoking her.
她一时害怕才会错手杀人
She was scared and lashed out.
你杀了她或者其他人 只会让情况变得更糟
You killing her or anyone else is only gonna make things worse.
扬基·萨鲁克
Yengi Ksaruko!
你危害到整座城市
You're endangering the entire town!
把武器放到我能看到的地方
Throw down your weapon where I can see it
否则我就开枪了
or I will shoot you!
把枪放下吧 萨鲁克先生
Toss the gun, Favi Ksaruko.
你不是杀手
You're not a killer.
你不知道会是怎样的
You don't know what it's like,
杀人会对你造成多大影响
what killing does to you.
我不希望你承受这些
I don't want you to know.
你没必要杀了他
You didn't have to kill him!
-他在朝我们开枪 -他打算投降了
- He was shooting at us. - He was gonna surrender!
-是吗 你确定 -没错
- Was he? You know that? - Yeah!
如果他不打算投降呢
What if he wasn't?
他会朝你的头上开枪
He would've put a bullet right between your eyes.
没有人强迫他举起武器
Nobody forced this man to pick up a gun
向无辜的人开枪
and start shooting at innocent people.
无辜
Innocent?
没错
Right.
祝你好运
Good luck.
做得好
Well done.
做得好 做得好 斯塔玛
Well done, well done, Stahma.
我必须得承认你是对的
I must admit you were right.
你们俩一起确实比分开的时候更为强大
You two are more formidable together than apart.
我满足你们的心愿
Your wish is granted.
你将要和达塔克启程去抗争之城
You will travel to Defiance with Datak.
一起做我的间谍
You will spy for me as a team.
我猜你们肯定在想有什么猫腻吧
I bet you're thinking there must be a catch.
贝贝
Well... Bebe!
阿♥拉♥克
Alak!
斯塔玛 坐
Stahma, sit with me.
我们来说一下你们的掩护借口
We're gonna work on your cover story.
世界混乱*
*World gone wrong
悠悠歌♥声*
*Quiet song
让我们歌♥唱*
*Let us sing
骏马的故事*
*Of pretty horses
自♥由♥自在*
*Living free
意气风发*
*Riding high
你我一同*
*Together you and I
你是我生存的意义*
*Ooh, you make me live
即使世界能给我一切*
*Whatever this world can give to me
亦只有你*
*It's you
我的眼里只有你*
*You're all I see
-*你是我生存的意义* -三 二 一
- *Ooh, you make me live now* - Three, two, one!
你是我生存的意义*
*Ooh, you make me live
你是我的挚友*
*You're the best friend
这辈子的挚友*
*That I ever had
我和你共处多时*
*I've been with you such a long time
你是我的阳光*
*You're my sunshine
我想要你知道*
*And I want you to know
我的感情是真挚的*
*That my feelings are true
我真的爱你*
*I really love you
你是我的挚友*
*You're the best friend
我有过迷茫徘徊*
*I've been wandering round
最后却总是回到你身边*
*Still come back to you
无论阳光风雨*
*And rain or shine
你都与我一同面对*
*You stood by me, boy
我在家很快乐*
*I'm happy at home
你是我的挚友*
*You're the best friend
每当世界残酷待我*
*Whenever this world is cruel to me
都有你助我谅解*
*I got you to help me forgive
现在你是我生存的意义 亲爱的*
*Ooh, you make me live, now, honey
你是我生存的意义*
*Ooh, you make me live
你是我生存的意义*
*Ooh, you make me live
你是我生存的意义*
*Ooh, you make me live
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表