剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
但如果沃坦集团要来袭击
but if we are attacked by the V.C.,
我们就需要所有手♥枪♥ 步♥枪♥
we need every gun, rifle, and slingshot
甚至弹弓都很重要
we have at our disposal.
滴水之恩当涌泉相报
知道什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
你口音太重 我的人类耳朵很难分辨
Your accent is a little thick for these human ears.
维利监狱的大屠♥杀♥当晚
The night of the mass killings at Camp Reverie,
你差点就被处决了
you were about to be executed.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
现在是你报答我的时候了
You can repay me now.
我只求你别碍事就行
All I'm asking from you is to look the other way.
借过
Excuse me.
抱歉 但我不能这么做
I'm sorry, but I can't do that.
日安 副官
Good day, Deputy.
达塔克
Datak.
站住
Stop.
你不会在背后对伤员开枪吧
You wouldn't shoot a cripple in the back, would you?
我会的
Yes, I would.
你太高尚了 做不出这种事 亲爱的
You're too honorable for that, sweetie.
最后警告
Final warning.
对我呼来喝去的人从来都没好下场
It rarely ends well for people who order me around.
这真是没想到
Oh, I'm devastated.
我一直都觉得和你之间有那么些火花
I always felt a certain internal chemistry with you.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
再向北几公里就到山脊了
The ridge is a couple of klicks north.
有条小路过去 但已荒草丛生了
There's a back road, but it's kind of overgrown.
不知道的话很难找到路
Hard to navigate unless you know it.
还是我来开车好些
Might be better if I drive.
钥匙给我
Hand me the tags.
变速器不好用了
Transmission's all but shot.
二档都很难开到
Hard to get it out of second gear.
我开车很棒的
I'm actually a very good driver.
没事 我开就行
It's okay. I got it.
我再问一次
I'll ask one more time.
你要我的车钥匙
You want my roller tags?
那得先杀了我才行
You're going to have to kill me.
那玩意儿需要驱动器才能开火
That thing needs an actuator to fire.
给我
Give it to me.
雷夫·麦考利的靴子 卡斯蒂混血婴儿
Rafe McCawley's boots. Half-Casti baby.
不用印迪金人脑袋也猜的出你是谁
Doesn't take an Indogene to figure out who you are.
很高兴见到你 皮拉尔
It's a pleasure to meet you, Pilar.
这孩子是我唯一的亲人了
That baby is the only thing I have left in my family.
让我抱着他吧
Please let me hold the child.
哪个 你说的是你绑♥架♥的那个孩子吗
What, the child you kidnapped? That child?
我救下的那个孩子
The child I saved.
我不是坏人
I'm not a criminal.
你刚还想杀了我抢走我的车呢
You just tried to kill me and steal my roller.
只是因为我不信任你
Only because I didn't trust you.
而且你也没信任我啊
And you didn't trust me either,
否则你也不会给我一把坏枪
or you wouldn't have given me a disabled weapon.
算我们扯平吧
Let's call it even!
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
别给我戴手铐
Oh, please don't cuff me.
我曾被沃坦牧师铐起来过 被折磨虐待
The Votan priests cuffed me, and they did terrible things.
我只是 孩子需要
I just -- the baby needs --
过来
Come here!
你再多说一个字
One more word, one more,
我就给你嘴里塞只袜子
I'm going to stuff a sock in your mouth.
我们会带你们俩回抗争之城
We're going to take you both back to Defiance.
到时候再跟你算账
We'll sort it out there.
在那之前 给我安静不要乱动
Until then, settle down and relax.
-不行 -让我抱着他/她
- No! No! - Let me have him.
让我抱他
Let me hold him!
别杀她
Don't kill her.
别杀她
Don't kill her.
我也没打算杀她
I wasn't planning to.
好的 我们会回来接你的
All right, we'll be back for you.
走吧
Come on, let's go.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
不能把孩子丢下
We can't leave a baby.
为什么
Why not?
-他挺好的啊 -他还是个孩子
- He's happy. - He's a baby.
所以呢 他还能跑了不成
So? Where's he gonna go?
他还是个孩子
He's a baby.
你真是事儿多
You are very demanding.
执法处
你好 达塔克
Hello, Datak.
阿曼达
Amanda.
我开车去往抗争之城的时候
When I was driving towards Defiance
我看到了地平线上的壮丽拱门
and I saw the glorious arch on the horizon,
我以为这意味着避难所
I thought it meant sanctuary.
我终于到家了
I was finally home.
我身上的这些伤痕对我的伤害
None of the many injuries you see on my body
比不上你的俊俏执法官
hurt more than the shabby treatment I received
给我的不公平待遇
at the hands of your pretty little lawkeeper.
真是讽刺
Sarcasm.
你可真是专家啊 阿曼达
You're such a pro, Amanda.
你还有什么想要一吐为快的吗
You have anything else you want to get off your chest?
我花大价钱买♥♥到的这些枪
I paid dearly for those guns.
我受尽了折磨 侮辱
I've been tortured, humiliated.
我的儿子很有可能死了
My son is likely dead.
这些武器是我自己赚来的
I have earned those weapons.
我们的军械库里满是武器
We have an armory full of weapons.
你真的以为这些枪是
You really think those guns
我拘押你一整晚的原因吗
are why I kept you locked up all night?
那还有什么原因
Then why?
你还在为你的妹妹生气
You're still angry about your sister.
你逍遥法外的每一天
Every day you've been away,
我都在等着听到
I've been waiting to hear news
你或是斯塔玛
that either you or Stahma,
最好是你们俩 在荒地被杀的消息
preferably both, had been killed in the Badlands.
在我最美妙的白日梦里
In my best daydreams,
你的死亡是如此缓慢 痛苦异常
your deaths were very slow and very painful.
现在你回来了
But now you're back.
我有选择
And I have a choice.
我可以继续让你为肯雅的死付出代价
I can either focus on making you pay for Kenya,
或者我们也可以就此翻篇
or we can move forward.
如果你保证你会把抗争之城放到第一位
If you assure me that you will put Defiance first,
如果你向我发誓会把犯罪分子绳之以法
if you swear to get the criminal element organized
并为共同利益而奋斗
and fighting for the common good,
如果你保证绝不跟我对着干
if you promise to never cross me
让我后悔做出这样的决定
or make me regret this decision...
我对抗争之城及其人♥民♥发出忠诚的誓言
用英语说
Say it in English.
我保证
I promise.
-你还好吗 -放了他
- You good? - Let him out.
鉴于我们新的共识
Given our new understanding,
那些武器会非常有用
those weapons would be very helpful.
别想了
Not going to happen.
那些武器会被安全保管在
Those weapons are going to stay locked up safe
军械库里
in the town armory
帮助我们赢得战争
to help us win the war.
梦想成真
这是人类小孩的玩具
-年纪轻轻就会说欧美克语 -很不流畅
- You are young to speak Omec. - I'm hardly fluent.
在学校我们学习你们的古典文学
In school, we studied your classics.
路丁的诗是我的最爱
The poems of Lutenn were my favorite.
《纯粹真理之光》 你的亲吻使我超乎寻常
不要在黑暗中让我枯萎
你背得不错啊
A recitation worthy of high marks.
卡斯蒂妇女在启蒙运动之前一直是你们的奴妓
As your slave courtesans before fenuvano,
是不是没想到我们
was it not expected of Castithan women
也能背出你的诗
to recite your poetry?
没错 那是我们不堪回首的过去
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表