剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
昨夜 又做梦了
The dreams returned last night.
陌生人
Stranger.
比以往更加清晰
More vivid than ever.
我梦到了他的世界 曾经的世界
I dreamt of his world. The world that used to be.
沃坦人到来前的世界
Before the Votans arrived.
33年后
被改变后的地球
我出生在后来的世界上
I was born in to the world that came after.
出生在载着我的人♥民♥的飞船被摧毁之后
After the vessels that carried my people were destroyed.
出生在方舟陨落之后
After the Arkfalls began.
在造地机器永远改变星球之前
After the terraformers changed his planet forever.
他曾熟知的地球已不再
The Earth he once knew was gone.
我的人♥民♥在银河系留下了死一般的寂静
Dead is the star system my people left behind.
当我还小时 诺兰喜欢对我说
When I was a child, Nolan liked to tell me:
"这个世界没有当地人
"This world has no natives,
也就是说它属于每一个人"
which means it belongs to everyone."
欢迎来到南极洲
他说南极洲会是天堂
He says Antarctica will be paradise.
我想要相信他 但是
I wanna believe him but...
我已经失望了太多次了
I've been disappointed too many times.
我爱我的父亲
I love my father,
但是他的诺言通常都会变成屁话
but his promises usually turn to stahko.
你现在是要跟我冷战
So is this the silent treatment
还是只是比平时更安静一点
or is this just little more silent than usual?
我很困惑 也许你可以给我点提示
Confused, maybe you can give me a little hint.
你知道的 点头 抽搐 呼吸
You know. Nod, twitch, breathe...
是了 是了 配对途径向量 我看见了
Yep, yep, yep. Matching approach vector, I see it.
我怎么会知道她已经结婚了
Look, how was I suppose to know she was married?
她们又没有戴着戒指什么的
It's not like they wear rings or anything.
都是奇怪的外星人外激素
It's all weird alien pheromones,
坦白说
and quite frankly
我可没有天生自带嗅出这种激素的鼻子
I wasn't born with a nose for it.
再也不会了
Never again.
我再也不会像上次那样连累到你了
I will never again involve you in a compromising situation like that.
我保证
I promise.
20公里之外发生投射碰撞
Projected impact-- 20 clicks.
总算是 今天肯定会有收获
Finally, guaranteed payday.
*我们狂热地结了婚*
*We got married in a fever*
*比胡椒芽还热辣*
*hotter than a pepper sprout*
*热情之火熄灭后*
*We've been talkin' 'bout Jackson*
*我们一直谈论着杰克逊*
*ever since the fire went out*
*我要去杰克逊*
*I'm goin' to Jackson*
*我要疯狂一番*
*I'm gonna mess around*
*没错 我要去杰克逊*
*Yeah, I'm goin' to Jackson*
*小心了 杰克逊小镇*
*look out Jackson town*
*一路驶向杰克逊*
*Well, go on down to Jackson*
*径直前往 不顾健康*
*Go ahead and wreck your health*
*空空而谈的男人 尽管使尽手段*
*Go play your hand you big-talkin' man*
*做个愚弄自己的大傻瓜*
*make a big fool of yourself*
*没错 去杰克逊吧*
*Yeah, go to Jackson*
*去理顺你的头发*
*Go comb your hair*
*亲爱的 我要震撼杰克逊*
*Honey, I'm gonna snowball Jackson*
*我才不在乎*
*See if I care*
*现在 我们狂热地结了婚*
*Well now, we got married in a fever*
*比胡椒芽还要热辣*
*hotter than a pepper sprout*
*热情之火熄灭之后*
*We've been talkin' 'bout Jackson*
*我们一直谈论着杰克逊*
*ever since the fire went out*
*我要去杰克逊*
*I'm goin' to Jackson*
*真是如此*
*and that's a fact*
*是的 我们要去杰克逊*
*Yeah, we're goin' to Jackson*
*再也不回头*
*ain't never comin' back*
看看我们能捞到什么
Let's see what we can salvage.
安全
We're clear.
在太空中几百年
Hundreds of years in space,
在沉睡中死去
only to die in their sleep.
走吧
Come on.
看那个大地尖塔 一点凹痕都没有
Oh yeah. Look at that Terra-spire there. Not even a dent.
看起来完整无缺
Looks intact.
你带那个什么了吗
You got the whatsit?
看看能不能启动这个吸盘
Let's see if we can jump start this sucker.
搞定
Bingo.
值多少钱
What's it worth?
地球共和国会为沃坦技术付出高价的
Earth Republic pays top jaja for Votan tech.
像这样原始的大地球体
Pristine Terrasphere like this...
三百万是轻而易举的
Three million easy.
那么我们就有钱了吗
So we're rich?
当然 我们发财了
Oh yeah, we're rich.
我们就可以付清欠债
We can pay off Varus!
还能有剩余买♥♥下去南极洲的通行证
With enough left over for passage to Antarctica.
孩子 你和我两个人
It's gonna be you and me kiddo,
从此可以躺在海滩直到方舟觉醒
lying on a beach from now till the Arks rise again.
[外星语]
Suhri, Nuganma, Hajixa, Suhri...
是灵魂车手 最好待在
Spirit Riders. Better stay--
放松 朋友
我们不想惹麻烦
小家伙
你为什么和这个人类一起
为什么不和你的同族一起
因为你们闻起来像屎
Because you people smell like stahko.
真热情
你无疑是伊拉希恩特人
她只是这个人类的宠物
他喂你饲料吗
我们都是吃同类
不如你留下来给我们做晚饭吧
够了
Enough!
你
You...
-出去 -好
- Outside. - Okay.
走
走
快来 伙计们
Hey! Hey, c'mon guys!
很好
你们知道我们多辛苦才拿到这个吗
You know what we went through to get that?
很好 很好
Ooh, pretty, pretty.
你们不需要我的车吧
反正也是不值钱的玩意
里程数很少了
暖风装置也没用
瞧
一点不值钱
不值钱
口袋掏空
方舟里还有好东西
掏空
掏空
走 走
Go! Go!
我们的车怎么办
What about our roller?
别管车了
Forget the roller.
肯定是伊拉希恩特族人
快 跟上
C'mon, keep moving.
树林里有我们不想遇上的东西
There's things in these woods we don't want to meet.
这个方向有一处定居地
Okay, there's a settlement in this direction.
我之前在扫描器上看到 但是
Alright, I saw it on the scanner, but...
我不知道还有多远
I don't know how far.
-我们应该休息一下 -不行 继续走
- We should rest. - No, keep going.
-伊瑞莎 怎么了 -我中枪了
- Irisa, what's wrong? - I'm shot.
坚持住
Oh, c'mon.
这会很痛 抱歉
Now this is gonna hurt, okay. I'm sorry.
抱歉 我的好姑娘 坚持住
I'm sorry. That's my girl, c'mon.
好吧 大家伙 来啊
Alright, big boy. C'mon.
要命了
Souch.
-轻一点 -你们跟我们在一起很安全
- Be gentle with her. - You're safe with us.
撤掉防护网 我们要进来
Drop the net, we're coming in.
收到 准备好等待进入
Roger that, stand by for entry protocol.
那个拱门
That arch.
-这是圣路易斯吗 -曾经是
- Is this St. Louis? - Once.
现在我们叫它抗争之城
Now we call it Defiance.
属地战争的结束带来了新的开始
The end of the Pale Wars had a beginning.
这个故事我们耳熟能详
We all know the story.
随着周围的堡垒一个接一个的被烧毁
As the fort burned down around them,
人类与沃坦的军队放下了手中的武器
members of the human and Votan armies laid down their weapons.
尽管他们的指挥官命令他们继续战斗
Their various commanding officers ordered them to keep fighting,
但是士兵们 那些抗争少数派 拒绝了
but those soldiers, those defiant few, refused.
相反的 他们联合到一起
Instead, they banded together
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表