剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
or displease me in any way,
我就把你妻子美丽的娇躯割下一片来
I will cut a piece off of your wife's beautiful body.
等日子一长
And over time,
就只剩个丑陋的老娘们了
that can add up to one ugly bitch.
所以你最好乖乖听话
So do as I say.
你知道该往哪儿走吗
Do you even know where we're going?
只要能把集团远远甩在身后
As long as the Collective are far behind us,
我才不在乎咱往哪儿走
I could care less.
我知道啊
Oh, I know.
宝贝 我知道的
I know, baby.
对不起 是你那混♥蛋♥卡斯蒂祖父母毁了一切
I'm so sorry your terrible Casti grandparents ruined everything.
我会保护你的
I will protect you.
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
去给我外孙弄吃的
I am going to get food for my grandson.
她会回来的
She'll be back.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我在矿山里发现了这些 还有我女儿的血
I found these in our mines along with my daughter's blood.
你不用担心
Well, you have nothing to worry about.
她没事
She's fine.
她在哪里
Where is she?
不如你先回答我们的问题吧
Why don't you answer some questions first?
带我去见我的女儿
Take me to her.
感谢你明明如此难熬却依然保持耐心
Listen, I appreciate your patience during this trying time,
但还请恕我不知该怎么称呼你
but forgive me, I don't know what to call you.
艾克苏·图拉兹·台弗根
Eksua Tsuroz T'evgin.
艾克苏是我的家族
Eksua is my family,
图拉兹是我飞船的名字
Tsuroz is my ship,
你可以叫我台弗根
and you may call me T'evgin.
你说你有艘飞船
You say you have a ship?
没错
I believe I just did.
还能运转吗
Is it functional?
对于一个刚救过你一命的人来说
You are asking very invasive questions
你这个问题颇有冒犯之意啊
of someone who just recently saved your life.
我并不知道你刚救过我一命
See, I don't know that you just saved my life.
我就知道我醒来的时候头上有一个伤口
Mm, I know I woke up with a gash in my head.
你头上的伤口是因为沉睡吊舱
The head wound was from where the sleeper pod
与你的大脑相连
was hooked into your brain.
整个系统都在损失能量
The entire system was losing power,
如果我没有采取行动 你俩都命不久矣
and you both soon would have died had I not taken action.
我切断了接口 让你得以脱离吊舱
Cutting the interface was to release you from the pod.
然后你就把我俩扔在雪地里自生自灭
And then you dumped us out in the snow and left us to die.
是你攻击了我们
You attacked us.
我本想杀死你
I wanted to kill you,
但我女儿求我饶你一命
but my daughter pled mercy on your behalf.
说起这个 现在就带我去见她
Speaking of which, you will take me to her now.
我们还有几个问题需要你回答
Well, we still have some more questions you have to answer.
比方说你那些古拉晶矿是怎么回事
Like what's with all the gulanite?
还有你那艘动力不足的飞船 是缺燃料吗
That ship of yours low on power? Need fuel?
当我们来到地球的时候 飞船燃料不足
When we arrived in Earth orbit, our ship was low on fuel
并损坏严重急需维修
and badly in need of repair.
那飞船正常运转之后又会发生什么
And what happens once that ship is functional again?
可能有人像我和我女儿一样活了下来
Others may have survived like my daughter and I did.
我们会去外太空寻找他们
We will travel into deep space in search for them.
-就你们两个吗 -没错
- Just the two of you? - Yes.
好了 来谈个条件吧
All right, here's the deal.
我们的城市急需古拉晶矿
Our town needs gulanite badly.
不如我们资源共享 五五分成 如何
I suggest a sharing agreement, 50/50.
我们出矿山 你出设备
Our mines, your equipment.
双赢
Everybody wins.
你听好我的条件
These are my terms!
把我女儿给我带过来
You will bring me my daughter,
否则我就见一个杀一个 管他沃坦还是人类
or I will bathe in the blood of every Votan and human
直到我气消
until my rage is cleansed.
她到底在哪里
Now, where is she?
你说完了吗
You finished?
我打伤了你女儿
I shot your daughter.
但是她先攻击了我 我有权还击
But she attacked me first, which means I was within my rights.
我们把她带回城里 让她治伤
We brought her back to town to seek medical care.
她现在状态很稳定 正在休息
She's stable, and she's resting comfortably.
我会把她还给你
Now, I will return her to you
但咱俩得先就古拉晶矿的问题达成一致
when you and I reach an agreement about the gulanite.
所以她是被你们当人♥质♥了
So she's a hostage?
不 这个词也太难听了
No, that's an ugly word.
-应该是你的 -什么
- Should be you. - What?
你才该被拴起来
Chained up.
你才是真正的威胁
You're the real menace.
能让我们看看嘛
Can we see it?
没什么好看的 小矬子
There's nothing to see, short stuff.
市长跑去我爸的货摊问他欧美克的事
Mayor came to my dad's booth asking about Omec,
接着梦想成真门口就来了一个
and then one showed up outside the NeedWant.
什么 你见过欧美克
What? You see Omec?
上次你叫你♥爸♥欧美克 他还揍了你一顿吧
Didn't your dad beat you once for calling him "Omec"?
这里什么也没有
There's nothing in here.
那她干嘛守着门
Then why is she guarding the door?
立刻离开
Leave, now.
别惹毛她
Don't piss her off.
她会拿方舟砸死你的
She'll drop an ark on your head.
你就是她 那本书里
You are her, from book.
《荒地女神》
Goddess of Badland.
那本书就是狗屎
That book's trash.
蠢货 那就是她
Shtako, that is her.
你为什么没杀死它
Why didn't you kill it?
那个恶魔 你毁灭所有一切
That Omec? You kill everything.
你是杀人犯
You are murder.
好了孩子们 够了 走吧
Okay, boys, that's enough. Bye.
你就是杀人犯
You are murderer.
她这个贱♥货♥
She bitch.
伙计们 她撒谎了
Guys, she lied.
这里绝对有个欧美克
There's totally an Omec in here.
快来看看
Check it out.
-快推我一把 -好的
- Hey, yo, boost me up. - All right.
-你看到什么了 -不知道 里面很黑
- What do you see? - I don't know, it's dark.
这里 恶魔 过来 小恶魔
Here, Omec. Come here, little Omec.
戳戳它
Poke it.
她还是被锁住的 对吧
She's still chained up, right?
你看到了什么 看到了什么
What did you see? What did you see?
过来 小姑娘
Come here, girlie.
快来 快来
Come on. Come on.
你看到什么了 蒙古诺
What do you see, Monguno?
快离开这里
Get away from there!
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不要
No.
拜托
Please.
快让路
Hey, come on, out of the way.
恶魔
Omec.
说我警告过你了这话是不是不太顺耳
Is it inconsiderate to say I told you so?
我不知道什么时候该说这些
I never know the rules for that.
我是被狼养大的
Raised by wolves...
这可一点也不可笑
You're not funny.
五千万埃尔维斯的粉丝可是不会犯错的
50 million Elvis fans can't be wrong.
杀了那个恶魔
快让他离开这里
Get him out of here.
拜托 你想引起暴♥乱♥吗 快走
Come on, you trying to start a riot? Let's go.
你们印迪金人爱羞辱人
Your indogene was insulting.
你这个恶魔巫师
弱软的劫掠者
杀了恶魔
幸好孩子知道吃点东西
Well, at least the baby ate.
我已经没有胃口
I lost my appetite.
这孩子需要他强壮的爸爸
That little boy needs his papa to stay strong.
阿♥拉♥克 家庭比世界上任何事都重要
Family is more important than anything else in this world, Alak.
你说话很像我父母
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表