剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
《抗争之城》前情回顾
Previously on Defiance...
我会见到一道亮光
I see a bright light.
那是一位男人
It's a man...
提着大功率的手电筒发出的光
with a powerful flashlight.
阿曼达 找到你了
Amanda, you're mine.
他强♥暴♥了我
The man who raped me.
那时候我住在纽约
I was living in New York
在地球共和国总部做录入员
working as an entry clerk at E-Rep headquarters.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me all this?
我不想让你认为你是孤单的
I didn't want you to think you're alone.
我们收到了达塔克和斯塔玛的消息
We received a message from Datak and Stahma.
希望是好消息
Good news, I hope.
他们成功在当地军械库里
They were successful in planting
安装了惨叫虫武器
the shrill-infested weapons in the local armory.
整座城的军♥火♥供应都被毁了
The town's entire gun supply was destroyed.
那个疯子又想怎样
What does that madman want?
他要我们炸掉圣路易斯拱门
He wants us to blow up the St. Louis Arch.
抗争之城的市民们
People of Defiance,
我们最黑暗的时期已经过去
our darkest hour has passed.
光明重新回到了这里
The lights are finally back on.
多亏我们的欧美克朋友 矿山才能重开
Thanks to our Omec friends, the mines are open,
古拉晶矿才能如流水般产出
and the gulanite is flowing at a rapid pace.
虽好事多磨 但我们一定会重振旗鼓
Slowly but surely, we're getting back on our feet.
正因为我们在面对艰难险阻
'Cause when we're up against the wall,
几乎要绝望的时候
when many of us had just about lost hope,
我们挺住了
we persevered,
相互扶持 众志成城
standing beside each other.
永远保持自我
Always remember who we are.
我们自♥由♥了 我们以自己为傲
We are free. We are proud.
我们是真正的抗争之城的人♥民♥
We are Defiance.
我或许不能代表整个抗争之城的人♥民♥发言
I can't speak for the rest of you, Defiance,
但我深受鼓舞
but I'm inspired.
这里还有些话送给我的朋友阿♥拉♥克·塔尔
Here's some old-world grunge going out to my man Alak Tarr,
不论你现在身处何方
wherever you are.
我留意到你没告诉市民们 抗争之城
I notice you didn't tell the town we were
不仅自♥由♥ 令人骄傲而且还毫无防备
free, proud, and defenseless.
现在没必要给大家造成恐慌
No need to start a panic.
惨叫虫摧毁了军库里的所有武器
Shrill destroyed every weapon in our armory.
我不清楚你怎么想
I don't know about you, but I'm feeling
但我已经开始恐慌了
pretty damn panicked.
我好像发现了些东西
I think I got something here.
阿曼达
Amanda,
我们一直浏览你以前在地球共和国的资料
we've been going through the old E-Rep files.
我想我可能找到了一些相关地点的线索
I think I might have a line on where we can
能帮我们获取些武器
find some weapons.
沃坦的父老乡亲们
My fellow Votans,
我是沃坦集团的指挥官
I am Commander General Rahm Tak
拉姆·达克将军
of the Votanis Collective.
今天是个特别的日子
Today's a special day.
今天是值得庆祝的一天
Today is a day of celebration.
-我已展现了我的仁慈 -是全息影像
- I have shown you mercy. - Hologram.
我今日前来 是为了解放你们
I have come here today to liberate you.
你们仨 去看看拱门那是否有伤亡
You three, hey, check the Arch for casualties.
他肯定是在附近某处发射的炮弹
He's gotta be projecting from somewhere close.
你们可以选择留住你们的家园
You still have your homes.
选择过你们的小日子
You still have your lives.
但抗争之城能否继续生存 由你们决定
But the continued survival of Defiance is in your hands.
我是个诚实的人
I am an honest man.
远比你们的人类市长还要诚实许多
Far more honest than your human mayor.
我的间谍们已经发消息通知我
My spies have informed me
你们军库里的所有武器
that all the weapons in your armory
都已经毫无用处了
have been rendered useless,
阿曼达·罗斯沃特并未把这真♥相♥告诉你们
a fact Amanda Rosewater has kept from you.
-诺兰 快把这关掉 -我正在努力
- Nolan, shut this down! - Working on it.
像所有粉♥嫩♥嫩的人类一样
Like all pink-meat humans,
她也是个骗子
she's a liar.
我现在正往这个城镇赶来
I am coming to your town.
抗争之城的沃坦人们
Votans of Defiance,
我向你们保证
I make you this promise:
如果你投降
your life will be spared
就能免于一死
if you surrender,
但对于那些与人类统一战线的
but for those of you who side with the humans,
我将决不手软
there will be no mercy.
抗争之城
炸拱门只是个开始
The Arch is only the first salvo.
想要反击需要大量的武器
Hitting back will require weapons and lots of them.
在这我们也许能找得到
We may find them here.
箭镞站台 从这往北300英里
Station Arrowhead. 300 miles north.
有个EMC黑色基地 建于属地战争时期
An EMC black site, built during the Pale Wars
而且从二十年代起就一直严格封闭着
and been sealed up tight ever since the '20s.
那你怎么知道它还没被发现或被洗劫过呢
How do we know it hasn't already been found, looted?
我不知道 不过你看看这存货单
We don't, but look at the manifest.
自动武器 炸♥药♥
Automatic weapons, explosives,
药品 我们想要的都有
medical, everything we could hope for.
而且如果我们连夜开车赶过去
And if we drove all night,
中午前就能到了
we could be there by mid-morning.
-这都是重型武器 -对啊
- This is heavy firepower. - Mm-hmm.
值得冒险一试
Worth rolling the dice.
我要坐副驾驶
I'm riding shotgun.
她下命令了 收拾行装
You heard the lady. Pack a bag.
日落时出发
Wheels up at sundown.
-你不许去 你被罚下场了 -拜托
- Not you, you're benched. - Come on.
-坐冷板凳去 -他们炸了拱门
- Benched. - They blew up the Arch.
-我不管 -诺兰
- Don't care. - Nolan!
你待在这里和柏林一起
You're gonna stay here with Berlin.
弄明白是谁放的炸♥弹♥
You're gonna figure out who planted those explosives.
而且你们两个 要一起合作
And you two, you're gonna work together on this.
听懂了吗
You hear me?
保定谷 抗争之城以西320公里
你知道人们都说
You know how everyone says that
美国四十年代爵士鼓王
巴迪·里奇是最好的鼓手吗
Buddy Rich is the best drummer?
我却更喜欢吉恩·克鲁帕
I like Gene Krupa better.
1937年克鲁帕演奏该曲的爵士套鼓一夜成名
克鲁帕 是啊 《唱 唱 唱》
Krupa, yes. Sing, Sing, Sing.
节拍太美妙了
Wonderful beat.
那些人类 卑劣的种族
A despicable species, the humans,
却是真懂节奏
but they do have rhythm.
将军 长官
General, sir.
长官 我收到了抗争之城的新消息
Sir, I have an update on Defiance.
达塔克和斯塔玛已经摧毁了拱门
Datak and Stahma have destroyed the Arch.
太棒了
Ha! Excellent!
那个全息影像呢
And the hologram?
全城都看到了
The entire town saw it.
别一副垂头丧气的样子嘛 阿♥拉♥克
Don't look so gloomy, Alak.
多亏了你足智多谋的父母
Thanks to your resourceful parents,
你又能再多活一天
you live to see another day.
但是 长官 还有一件事
But, sir, there is one more thing.
放心说
Speak freely.
抗争之城有两个欧美克人
There are two Omec in Defiance.
一男一女
One male, one female.
巫师
欧美克人
The Omec?
就是当初在沃坦 他们不是...
Like from back on Votan? Aren't they--
闭嘴
Quiet!
我和我的印迪金兄弟们讨论过
I've consulted with my Indogene brothers,
我们十分肯定那个男性
and we're fairly certain that the male
就是艾克苏·图拉兹·台弗根
is Eksu Tsuroz T'evgin.
他是欧美克文化中很有名的一个人
He's a prominent figure in Omec culture.
科学家 发明家 政客
Scientist, inventor, politician,
还是战争英雄
and war hero.
这个伟大光辉 多才多艺的人为什么没有
Well, why isn't this glorious renaissance man
和他老家的其他巫师一起死在太空
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表