剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
-那个拱门 -这是圣路易斯吗
- That arch-- - Is this St. Louis?
曾经是
Once.
现在我们叫它抗争之城
Now we call it Defiance.
我们生活在一个独一无二的地方
We live in a unique place
在这里人类和沃坦族平等共存一起生活
where human and Votan races live together as equals.
如果达塔克赢了选举
If Datak wins this election,
他会敞开城门欢迎马西上校
he's gonna kick open the doors to Colonel Marsh,
一年之后 这里会变得面目全非
and a year from now, you won't even recognize this place.
抗争之城下届市长的名字是
The name of the next mayor of Defiance...
达塔克·塔尔
Datak Tarr.
你知道教会叫我什么吗
You know what the cult called me?
我是死亡天使
I'm the angel of death.
不 你只是个有麻烦的孩子而已
No, you were a little girl in a bad situation.
我的孩子
My little girl.
告诉我从哪儿能找到那个女孩 还有工艺品
Just tell me where to find the girl and the artifact.
你想对她怎样
What do you plan to do with her?
我更关心要对你怎样
I would be more concerned with what we plan to do with you.
降临
Become.
他们在楼下寻找上校
They're looking for the Colonel downstairs.
他就在那里
He's right there.
地球共和国会来抓我们
The Earth Republic will come for us.
命运之主已不在
Masters of our fate no longer.
没事了 我们会救你出去
All right, we're gonna get you out of here.
伊瑞莎
Irisa!
我不能失去他
I can't lose him.
需要我付出什么代价
What will it cost me?
你必须成为我的武器
You must become my weapon.
诺兰
Nolan.
请注意 抗争之城的市民们
Attention, all citizens of Defiance.
我们是地球共和国派来的
This is the Earth Republic.
这座城镇已由我们接管
We have assumed control of the town.
艾瑞莎
Irisa!
我感激生活中所有美好的事
I appreciate the nice things in life.
得来这一切我既不骄傲也不羞愧
I take no pride and accept no shame in this.
我珍惜护手霜这类的小奢侈品
I treat small luxuries like hand cream
视它们如珍贵的恩惠
as valuable indulgences to treasure.
这是我认同的文化
My moments of civilization.
所以想必你们能理解
So you'll no doubt understand,
当我在八个半月前接受暂代市长一职时
when I accepted the role of provisional mayor 8 and 1/2 months ago,
我当时有些担忧
I was apprehensive.
我以为会像是我父亲特喜欢的那些蛮荒西部片
I imagined those wild west movies my father was so fond of,
一座城市中充斥着煽动作乱的人
of a town full of anarchists,
反抗者 还有野蛮人
malcontents, and savages.
我真是大错特错
How wrong I was.
简而言之 抗争之城是座天堂
Put simply, Defiance is paradise.
肆意环顾你的四周
Look around you in any direction
你会发现不可言喻的美丽
and you'll find indescribable beauty.
在这座城中 人们知道如何享乐
This is a town of people who know how to have a good time.
但当需要卷袖大干一场
But when the moment comes to roll up the sleeves
讨论实质问题时
and get down to the nitty-gritty,
每个人都为了生存努力工作
no one works harder for a living,
正是这份努力使抗争之城变成
and that hard work has turned Defiance
一座真正的新兴城市
into a bonafide boomtown.
我预感到你们之中和我一样
And I predict those among you who, like me,
享受美好事物的人
enjoy the nice things,
很快就会称心如意收获颇丰
shall soon have them in abundance.
但真正鼓舞我们 使这座城市如此独一无二
But the real inspiration, that elusive element
难以捉摸的决定因素
that makes this town so unique,
是你们的包容
is your inclusiveness.
人类和沃坦族并肩生活 彼此为朋友
Humans and Votans living side by side as friends,
爱人 家人
lovers, family.
这真的很令人振奋
It's truly inspiring.
在我的市长任期内 我每天工作
In my time as mayor, I've worked every single day
都力求达到抗争之城的市民
to live up to the lofty standard
为我确立的崇高标准
the people of Defiance have set for me.
我们携手减少了犯罪
Together, we've reduced crime,
重建了防护网
we've rebuilt the stasis net.
古拉晶矿国有化后
By nationalizing the Gulanite mines,
我们的工资涨了一倍 产量翻了三倍
we have doubled wages and tripled productivity.
现在我想感谢我在地球共和国的
And now I'd like to thank my colleagues
同事们
at the Earth Republic.
特别是贝多·梅尔卡多总督
In particular, Viceroy Berto Mercado,
为了今天跟我们一起庆祝
who has made the long trip from New York
从纽约长途赶来
to celebrate with us today.
感谢他们慷慨的财政支持
Thanks to their generous financial assistance,
拖延已久的磁悬浮铁路终将会成为现实
the long-delayed mag-lev spur will finally become a reality.
现在 我知道你们都迫不及待地想去派对了
Now, I know you're all itching to get to the party,
我就不再啰嗦了 请允许我祝愿你们
so without further ado, allow me to wish you
建城日开心且顺利
a happy and prosperous Founders Day.
抗争之城
Defiance.
结束了
And we're clear.
演讲很精彩 市长先生
Excellent speech, Mr. mayor.
谢谢你 柏林 谢谢你
Thank you, Berlin. Thank you.
很顺利
It did go well.
不是吗
Don't you think?
你相当能言善道 波廷杰
You're pretty with the words, Pottinger.
一直如此
You always have been.
不过
Still...
不过什么
Still?
你外强中干 波廷杰
You're a show-off, Pottinger,
爱说大话 涂点手霜 上上电视
with your big words, your hand lotion, your TV screens.
但我告诉你 你这种人我见过很多
But I tell you something, I never met a show-off
无一例外都是自作聪明
who was quite as smart as he thought he was.
可现在你有幸见了我这个例外
Well, now that you finally have,
以后可以跟你的子孙讲了
you can tell your grandkids all about it.
是吗
Oh!
我记下了
I'll have to remember that.
总督是个很有权力的人
The viceroy is a powerful man.
你为何要冒险激怒他
Why do you go out of your way to make him mad?
梅尔卡多只尊重他讨厌的人
Mercado only respects people he hates.
你得记住这一点 丘吉尔
You should remember that, Churchill,
因为这是实用的真理
because it's true and useful.
市长女士
Madam mayor.
别这么叫我了 波廷杰
Stop calling me that, Pottinger.
现在你才是市长
You're the mayor now.
暂时而已
Provisional.
我的演讲 你听了吗
Did you-- did you watch the speech?
之前的四次我都没听
I skipped the last four.
这次为什么会去听
What made you think I'd catch this one?
大概是盲目的乐观吧
Blind optimism, I guess.
你还可以为抗争之城做很多贡献
You could be doing so much more for Defiance.
来为我工作吧
Come work for me.
你只是占领军的一员
You're part of an occupying army.
你在质疑我们留在这里的权利吗
So you're questioning our right to be here?
你们投票选出的市长
Your duly elected mayor stabbed to death
捅死了我们军队的高级长官
one of our high-ranking military officers.
这是发动战争的行为
That's an act of war.
我可没有投达塔克的票
Well, I certainly did not vote for Datak.
很好 我们都同意达塔克·塔尔是个蠢货
Great! We both agree Datak Tarr's a prat.
这一点达成了共识 可以继续努力
That's common ground. We can build from there.
不论你愿意与否 你来了这里
Like it or not, you're here.
我对工作很负责
I care about doing my job well.
除非有新的命令下达
Until I receive orders to the contrary,
否则我会一直保证抗争之城的和平和繁荣
my job is keeping Defiance peaceful and productive.
你可以帮我完成这一任务
Now, you could help me accomplish that.
这难道不是你竞选市长的初衷吗
Isn't that why you ran for mayor in the first place?
你看 共识越来越多了
Look at that. More common ground.
太神奇了
There's magic here.
你感觉到了吗
Can you feel it?
我感觉得到
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表