剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
那是我第一次觉得一切都会好起来
That was the first time I thought everything was gonna be okay.
那是第一次我们开始觉得像一个家
It was the first time we started to feel like a family.
确实发生了
It happened.
为什么
Why?
因为我被你吓到了
Because I was scared of you.
我被你吓坏了
I was scared of you.
他们醒了
They're awake.
感谢上帝
Thank god.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
没事
Ugh. Yeah.
有点晕
Dizzy.
伊瑞莎 你觉得怎么样
Irisa, how are you feeling?
难受
Shtako.
好吧 慢点
All right, move slow.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
我不知道没有你我该怎么办
I don't know what I would have done without you.
你一开始就不该和他们一起去那里
You should never have allowed them in here.
这个印迪金人现在在哪
Where is this Indogene now?
她带诺兰和伊瑞莎去检查了
She took Nolan and Irisa back to town for more tests.
我应该剥了你的皮去喂狗
I should strip off you skin and feed it to my bulel.
你是我的指挥官 这是你的特权
You are my commander. It is your prerogative.
你难道不知道其中的危险吗
Don't you understand the danger?
你允许一个变形人访问我们的网络
You allowed a shape-taker to access our network.
一个印迪金人
An Indogene!
她可能已经控制住我们的无人机了
She could have seized control of our drones.
网络是双向的
A network is a two-way street.
她只忙着治疗 没有注意
She was so busy with the surgery, she failed to notice
我复♥制♥了她的大脑源码
that I copied her cerebral source-print.
你拿到全部的了吗
You got it all?
所有的
Everything.
即便按照印迪金人的标准
This particular shape-taker, Yewll, is smart,
这个变形人 耶维尔 也非常聪明
even by Indogene standards.
一旦恐怖收祭开始
Her expertise will prove valuable
她的专业将会很有用处
once the maret adziim begins.
你非常机制多谋
You're very resourceful.
但是也很大意
But also reckless.
毁掉它
Destroy it.
为什么
Why?
创造新的印迪金人会让抗争之城与我们为敌
Creating new Indogenes would turn Defiance against us.
我们是欧美克
We are Omec.
我们以弱小种族为食 不需要怕他们
We feed upon the lesser races. We do not fear them.
我担心任何会破坏古拉晶矿供给的事情
I fear anything that will disrupt the flow of gulanite
以至于我们无法修复图拉兹
and prevent us from repairing the Tsuroz.
你还年轻
You are young.
人类的两发子弹差点要了你的命
Two bullets from a human almost killed you.
你忘了吗
Have you forgotten this?
我永远都忘不了
I will never forget that.
听从我的指令 毁掉它
Follow my orders. Destroy it.
遵命 指挥官
Of course, commander.
你的头痛吗
Does your head hurt?
有点
A little.
我闻到了些东西
I can taste something.
烧焦的轮胎
Burnt tires?
没错
That's it.
那么
So...
假如你是这么怕我
If you're that scared of me,
为什么不一刀下来 我们就此了结
why didn't you just sink the knife and be done with it?
因为我不是你
Because I'm not you.
有样东西把我们的记忆抽取了出来
Something pulled these memories
让我们都明白了
from both our minds to understand that.
那样我们就可以看清谎言
So we could both see the lie
这些年来让我们团结在一起的谎言
that's kept us together for all these years.
什么谎言 我从来没骗过你
What lie? I never lied to you.
你教我要相信我们是一样的
You taught me to believe we're the same.
没错 我们都是在杀戮中长大
Yeah, we both grew up with blood in our hands.
你对杀戮已经没感觉了
It made you okay with killing.
而我不是
But not me.
我以前讨厌 现在也讨厌
I hated it then and I hate it now.
我想这就是为什么我没捅你
I think that's why I didn't stab you.
我必须离开
I have to leave.
这里没有我的容身之处
There's no place for me here.
起码在拉姆·达克要攻来的情况下我不能留
No with Rahm Tak coming.
如果我留下 我会伤害到别人
If I stay, I'd have to hurt people.
如果我不走 会害死你
If I don't, I'll get you killed.
不要担心我
Don't you worry about me.
你不能同时保护我和这座城
You can't protect me and the town at the same time.
我明白你必须要做的
I know what you have to do.
只有杀手才能阻止杀手
It takes a killer to stop a killer.
我知道你会变成怎样的人
I know what you have to be,
但我不想留在这里目睹事情发生
but I don't want to be here for it.
好
Okay.
"同生共死"
"Live together, die together."
这话当你挣扎活命的时候是有用
Works when you have to keep on fighting.
但在现实生活中说就糟糕透了
It totally sucks in real life.
明天会有运输车来
There's a land coach coming tomorrow.
告诉我你的落脚地在哪儿
Well you let me know where you end up.
也许等事情全部结束后我可以去那边和你会合
Maybe when this is all over I can join you there.
也许吧
Maybe.
我刚看完你们的术后扫描
I just finished going through your post-op scans.
想等确定之后再告诉你们
I didn't want to say anything until I was sure.
确定什么
Sure about what?
我没法移除方舟科技 所以修复了它
I wasn't able to remove the arktech, so I repaired it.
强化了连接
Strengthened to the connection.
只要你俩别再分开
You two will remain stable
就没什么大事
so long as you don't separate again.
意味着
Meaning?
意味着你们如果隔得太远
Meaning if you get too far apart,
就会扯动连接 引发剧痛
you'll strain the connection, excruciating pain,
杀掉你们两个 全部完蛋
killing you both, the whole magilla.
多远才算太远
How far is too far?
不知道 一里 或者远点
I don't know. A mile, maybe more.
干嘛不高兴呢
Why the long faces?
你们俩本来就像连体婴一样了
You two are practically joined at the hip anyway.
"天啊 谢谢耶维尔医生
"Geez, thanks, Doc Yewll,
把我们从死亡边缘拉了回来"
for saving us from certain death."
没事孩子们 随时候命
Hey, no problem kids, any time.
出去前拿根棒棒糖吧
Grab a lollipop on your way out.
走开
Go away.
当然别走太远
But not too far, obviously.
拉姆·达克本人是怎样的
What is Rahm Tak like in person?
什么
Excuse me?
我的错 这个问题很不恰当
I shame myself. The question was impertinent.
没事 安蒂娜
No, it's all right, Andina.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
拱门倒塌那天我看到了他的样子
I saw his image the day the Arch fell.
非常帅气
He's very handsome.
面相危险
Dangerous looking.
对
Yes.
我喜欢男人危险点 你呢
I prefer my men dangerous, don't you?
通常来说 他们喜欢我
Generally, they prefer me.
有些仆人认为
Some of the other servants think
这些事都是人类自作自受
humans have brought all of this upon themselves.
哪些事
All of what?
沃坦集团的正义怒火
The righteous wrath of the Votanis Collective.
如果人类能更善于分享他们的星球
If humans had been better about sharing their planet,
那我们就不会憎恨他们
then we wouldn't hate them.
这是拉姆·达克的全部信息
That's Rahm Tak's whole message.
不止这么简单
There's more to it than that.
你还在悲痛中
You--you're in shock.
你杀了克里斯蒂
You killed Christie.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表