剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Would you like to go again?
你那儿被打得很惨啊
You took a nice shot there.
把头转向光线 我来看看你的瞳孔
Turn your head to the light, so I can check your pupils.
你还知道自己的名字吗
Do you know your name?
乔舒亚·诺兰
Yeah, Joshua Nolan.
很好 我是萨米尔
Good. I'm Samir.
你还记得发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened to you?
生化人揍了我一顿
Oh, Bioman took a cheap shot.
你是医生吗
You a medic?
纽约沦陷之前
I was a veterinarian...
我是兽医
before New York got destroyed.
但现在我给人类和森索斯人
But now I work on humans and sensoths
以及之间的任何种族治疗
and everything in between.
还恶心吗
Any nausea?
我没事了 头比较硬
No, no, I'm fine. Hard head.
好吧 你头上的伤口 是怎么来的
Yeah, that cut on your head, how did you get that?
说来话长
Long, complicated story.
那是锁住的
That's locked, by the way.
这里有多少生化人
How many Biomen on site?
只有那个F4
Oh, just the Fab Four.
是吗 你还有其他同伙一起吗
Yeah? You have people with you?
原来有
Used to.
我们三十人从纽约来
30 of us from New York.
我们躲过了世界重建大灾难
We managed to escape after the Great Terraforming Disaster.
几个月之后
Um, after a few months, we met up
我们在路上遇见了波廷杰的士兵
with Pottinger's soldiers on the road.
地球共和国 我们以为他们能保护我们
I mean, E-Rep, we thought they'd keep us safe.
直到波廷杰发疯
Until Pottinger just went nuts.
他开枪打穿了他指挥官的脑袋
I mean, he put a bullet through his commanding officer's head
然后声明由他自己掌权
and then declared himself in charge.
我们试着阻止他
Some of us tried to stop him.
死了很多人
People died.
那之后 波廷杰知道我们没有人信任他
After that, Pottinger knew that none of us trusted him,
为了能继续管理人♥民♥
so to keep people in line,
他强迫我在他胸前装了
he forced me to wire
一个死亡炸♥弹♥开关
a dead-man switch to his chest.
你在瞎说吧
You're shitting me.
如果波廷杰的心脏停止跳动
If Pottinger's heart stops beating,
就会引爆♥炸♥弹
it triggers a bomb.
什么样的炸♥弹♥
What kind of a bomb?
你还记得波特兰吗
Uh, you remember Portland?
是的 我见过那个大坑
Yeah, I've seen the crater.
他给自己武装了一个奇点炸♥弹♥吗
He wired himself to a singularity bomb?
是的
Yeah.
如果他死了 这个地方就会变成虫洞
If he dies, this whole place gets sucked into a wormhole.
我们得赶紧离开这里
We gotta get out of here now.
把那个放下
Put that down.
诺兰在哪
Where's Nolan?
在武器库
In the armory.
你能带我去见他吗
Can you take me to him?
不能
No.
乔治 为什么那扇门被锁住了
George, why is that door padlocked?
那...那是私人领域
It's-it's private.
在电梯里 你说我让你想起
In the elevator, you said I reminded you
一个电影中的女孩
of the girl in the movies.
她是谁 你是指什么意思
Who is she? What did you mean?
谢谢 乔治 你可以下去了
Thank you, George. That'll be all.
我应该留下
I should stay.
我想她会试着伤害你
I think she might try to hurt you.
我觉得她在这里不是很开心
I don't think she's happy here.
你的感觉很准 乔治
You're very perceptive, George.
你老大和我说了一些话 让我想起了
Your boss said something to me that reminded me
原来发生的不好的事情 所以 是的
of a bad thing that happened, so, yes,
我不开心
I'm not happy.
但是没有什么是丹麦威士忌解决不了的
But it's nothing an old-world single malt can't fix.
我可以在门外等着
I can wait outside the doors.
他是什么 一个生化人还是吃醋的女友
What is he, a Bioman or a jealous girlfriend?
去看看菜好了没 乔治
Go see to the dishes, George.
我再说最后一次
I shan't ask you again.
好吧
Okay.
看上去像只拉布拉多 不是吗
Rather like a Labrador, isn't he?
我考虑了你的提议
So I've been thinking about your offer.
我可以留下来
I'm willing to stay,
但是有个条件
but there's a price.
继续
Go on.
我会做任何事来保护抗争之城
I'll do anything to keep Defiance safe.
你为我们提供了一辆装满武器的车
You offered us a roller filled with weapons,
但是那远远不够
but that's not nearly enough.
我建议我们把诺兰送回去
I propose we send Nolan back
带着武器 他开着一辆卡车
with the weapons, he returns with a caravan
把所有东西都拖回抗争之城
to haul everything back to Defiance.
-所有东西 -没错
- Everything? - Mm-hmm.
你武器库里所有的武器
Every single weapon in your armory,
一个子弹也不留
down to the last firecracker.
抗争之城得到武器
Defiance gets the guns,
然后你得到我
and you get me.
好吧 混♥蛋♥
All right, jackass.
去把门打开
Open the door.
放映室 现在
The screening room. Now!
阿曼达 拜托
Amanda, please.
打开它 不然死
Open it, or I open you.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
但是首先你要了解一点关于我的事情
Something you must know about me first.
我有问题
I'm not well.
我遭受过的折磨
The abuse I suffered when I was...
沃坦人在寄宿学校时对我的...
attacked by Votans at my boarding school--
闭嘴 快
Shut up! Move!
放映室
好的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
满意了吗
How do you like it, hmm?
我的特别储藏室
My special place.
这都是什么啊
What is all this stuff?
这个面罩 和手电筒
This mask. This flashlight.
仔细听我说
Now listen to me carefully.
当我爱上某人时
When I love someone,
我会完全着迷于她的整个生活
I become completely and utterly enthralled with them,
和她们的遭遇 一切
their tragedies, everything.
光盘里录的什么
What's on these video chips?
只是一些日常记录
Uh, just all the video diaries of...
这张有我的名字 播放
Play this one with my name on it.
马上 播放
Now. Play it! Now!
好吧
Okay.
人间难有的美
Such ethereal beauty.
我真不敢相信我完全没发现
I can't believe I didn't see this.
我前面的人是康纳
Before me it was Connor.
我们曾是室友
Ah, we were school chums.
沃坦人来袭时他保护了我
He protected me when the Votan attacked.
他救了我的命
He saved me.
我爱他
I loved him.
然后呢
And then what?
然后你跟踪他去了纽约
Then you followed him to New York?
没错
Hmm, yes.
康纳不想见我
Connor didn't want to see me.
所以有时我会跟踪和他关系近的人
So sometimes I would follow people who were close to him,
这样也许就会遇到他
so they might lead me to him.
就像在中♥央♥公园
Like that night in Central Park
我被袭击那晚一样
when I was attacked?
是 我看着事情发生的 我想阻止的
Yeah, yeah, I saw what happened, and I wanted to stop it, okay?
但我吓呆了
But I froze.
我是个懦夫
I was a coward.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表