剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
pow, farmers and shopkeepers,
虽没经验却也是尽力
inexperienced but doing their best.
不过这孩子貌似挺有天赋 他是印督的孩子
There is some real talent here, Indur's kid.
虽然没大有经验 但他应该是
He may be inexperienced, but he's probably
我见过的最棒的远距离射手
the best long-range shooter I've ever seen.
还有很多和我一样的
We've got a handful of professional soldiers
职业士兵
like myself.
再加上伊瑞莎 我们的敢死队
Throw in Irisa, we might just have the beginnings
也算是有了
of a strike force.
伊瑞莎
Irisa.
汤米 是我
Tommy, it's me.
汤米 对不起
Tommy, I'm so sorry.
真的对不起 汤米
I'm so sorry, Tommy.
我对不起你
I'm so sorry.
我真希望能够重来
I wish I could take it all back.
-好了 起来吧 -我多希望
- Okay, okay. Come on. - I wish--
我多希望一切能够重来
I wish I could take it back.
来吧 带她离开这里
Come on. Get her out of here.
别让这边乱了套
Just don't let this fall apart.
好了各位 都聚拢过来
All right, people. Come on, let's bring it in.
对不起
Sorry.
真对不起
I'm sorry.
是我搞砸了
I screwed up.
我知道我女儿的状态不适合参战
I dragged my daughter down here
却还是把她硬拉了过来
when I knew she was in no condition to fight,
就因为印督当时说的话
because Indur made a good point.
他说得很有道理
A fair point.
如果我们都没有准备好
How can we ask of you that you risk your own lives
又怎么能要求你赌上自己和孩子的性命
and the lives of your children defending Defiance
来保卫抗争之城
unless we're prepared to do the same?
他说得很对
Fair point.
但我们还要考虑到一点
But here's the thing, people.
纵观历史
Throughout history,
总是强壮的人来保护老弱妇孺
the strong have been called upon to defend the weak.
我知道这不公平
I know it's not fair.
但你们为民服务 流血流汗
But those of you who serve, sweat, and bleed
突破自己身体的极限
and push your bodies past their breaking point
没日没夜地练习搏斗
spend endless hours in combat training
只为保护那些不能来参加训练的人们
for those who cannot show up themselves,
他们可能是没有能力作战 也可能是不在乎
who are incapable, or who can't be bothered
或者就是不愿参与
or just won't do it.
强壮来保护软弱
The strong defend the weak.
这确实不公平
It's not fair,
但这样做却是对的
but it is right.
这是我们的责任
It's our responsibility,
也是我们的特权
and it's our privilege.
我先把一件事说清楚
Now let me make one thing clear.
我女儿并非软弱
My daughter is not weak.
她救我的次数多到数不清
She's saved my life more times than I can count.
她很坚强
She's strong.
她可能是我认识的最坚强的人
She's possibly the strongest person I know.
我相信她
And I believe in her.
我相信等时候到了 她会与我们站在一起
I believe that when the time comes, she will stand with us,
并肩作战 共同保卫抗争之城
shoulder to shoulder defending Defiance,
但必须等她准备好
but it will be on her terms.
我得回去
I have to go back.
不 不急在今天
No, not today.
与此同时
And in the meantime,
这支民兵部队
this militia,
我们强壮的人要骄傲地守住前线
this confederacy of the strong will hold the line with pride.
我们要与野兽正面交锋 我们要战胜他
We will face The Beast, and we will defeat him.
大家都同意吗
Do we have an understanding?
-抗争之城 -抗争之城
- Defiance! - Defiance!
抗争之城
Defiance!
很好
All right.
这就是我想听到的
That's what I wanted to hear.
各位 请回到射击线
Everybody, back to your firing lines.
我们还有的要忙呢
We got work to do.
犹豫了吗
Second thoughts?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
走吧
Come on.
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
你现在足够健康 可以被处决了
You are officially healthy enough to execute.
我注意到大家是一致同意判我有罪的
I noticed the vote to convict me was unanimous.
因为一票根本改变不了结果
It wouldn't have changed the outcome,
再说等你死了 我还要继续在这里生活
and I still have to live in this town after you're gone.
我尊重你的现实考量
Well, I respect your pragmatism.
我会想你的
I am going to miss you.
山杰世系的达拉克·塔尔
你因为懦弱而被指控
对此判决你是否有异议
我没有异议 所见即属实
我的行为是受到世系的影响
我的耻辱就是我们世系的耻辱
我向抗争之城的人♥民♥道歉
I apologize to the people of Defiance.
沃坦和人类是一样的
我希望能有更多的时间来补偿你们
也希望在与拉姆·塔克和沃坦集团的战争中
你们能够马到功成 旗开得胜
团结就是力量
抗争之城
Difayantso.
抗争之城
Difayantso!
抗争之城
Defiance.
卢克
这是你的爷爷 达塔克·塔尔
等你长大了
我会让你知道他的罪孽深重
但却仍旧留有尊严
有人吗
Hello?
你们是谁
Who are you people?
你们在这底下做什么
What are you doing down here?
对不起了 老人家
Sorry, old fellow.
你出现在了不该出现的地方
Wrong place, wrong time.
我要进城买♥♥点生活物资
I'm going into town for supplies.
改天去好不好
Perhaps you could go another day?
我向你保证基琪会很乖的
I promise you Kindzi will behave.
对不对
Won't you?
当然了 父亲
Of course, Father.
我不是你的敌人
I'm not your enemy.
吃了它
Eat this.
什么 卵石吗
What, a pebble?
吃了它
Eat it.
我不会吃的 这是什么
I won't. What--what is it?
吃 了 它
Eat...it.
你不能逼我
You can't force me.
这我可不同意
I disagree.
张嘴
Open.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表