剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
I need satellite imaging on the ground.
就为了找到你的间谍吗
To help find your spies?
也许还能看看沃坦集团的营地
Maybe take a look at the V.C. Camp...
行兵情况和布阵
troop movements and placements.
我不会插手你们的战争
I will not take sides in your war.
这不是我们的战争
This is not our war.
拉姆·达克是沃坦集团的一员
Rahm Tak is a member of the Votanis Collective,
你的死敌
your sworn enemy.
抗争之城沦陷后 他就该攻打你
Defiance goes down, he's coming after you
和你的古拉尼特矿了
and your gulanite next.
等事情发生后我自有对策
If it happens, I will deal with it.
基琪
Kindzi?
我父亲也是我的司令官
My father is also my commander.
我支持他的决定
I support his decision.
帮我们对你最有好处
Helping us is in your best interests.
你难道不明白吗
Don't you understand that?
这讲不通 你们为什么不帮忙
This doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't you help us?
除非你们是帮不了
Unless you can't.
你们从轨道上下来
That trip down from orbit,
是依靠重力的协助对吧
that was assisted by gravity, wasn't it?
那很简单 但要想重回轨道
That's pretty easy, but the trip back up into orbit,
那就需要更多的能量了
that takes a lot more energy.
这才是难处 你们被困在这了
That's the hard part. You two are stranded here.
你们被困了 你们这些懦夫 满嘴谎言
You're stuck, you're weak, and you're lying
就为了瞒住我们 对吧
so we don't find out about it, am I right?
我不会帮你 原因并不重要
I will not help you. My reasons are irrelevant.
我母亲来过这
My--my mother was here.
不可能
That is impossible.
不 我去哪都不会认错我母亲的味道
Uh, no, I would recognize my mother's scent anywhere.
你是她儿子 阿♥拉♥克
You are her boy, Alak.
你从沃坦集团回来了
Returned from the Votanis Collective.
我很高兴
I'm very glad.
所以这都是真的吗
So it's true?
阿♥拉♥克的母亲熟知人类文化
Alak's mother is well versed in human culture.
我想让她帮助我们融入此处
I wanted to learn from her to assist us to assimilate here.
她教得很好
She taught me very well.
可不是嘛
I'll say.
你是"上"过几节课了
How many lessons did you have?
什么时候上的 斯塔玛是个叛徒
And how recently? Stahma's a traitor.
她提到过这点
She mentioned this.
你被绑♥架♥一事让你母亲进退两难
Your kidnapping created quite a dilemma for your mother.
是吗 真是太遗憾了
Oh, well, that's a real shame.
所以你一直都没打算告诉我们
So at no point did you think to tell us
你和沃坦集团勾搭上了吗
you were in bed with the Votanis Collective?
斯塔玛当时单身
Stahma was available,
而且她是个好床伴
and a very willing sex partner.
我才不管她的政♥治♥立场呢
I could care less about her politics.
好吧 真恶心
Okay, this is gross.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我的城镇 我的飞船目前都有危险
My town, my ship is in danger,
斯塔玛·塔尔跟这事脱不了关系
and Stahma Tarr is neck deep in it.
如果让我发现你以任何方式协助她
If I catch you helping her in any way,
我会跟不顾一切跟你拼命
I am coming after you with everything I got.
-走吧 -好
- Let's go. - Yeah.
什么也别说
我和谁睡是我的自♥由♥
别动
Don't move.
斯塔玛·塔尔 你被逮捕了
Stahma Tarr, you're under arrest.
拜托
Please.
我什么错事都没干
I've done nothing wrong.
那些全都是我丈夫做的
This is all my husband's doing.
别费口舌了 汉特人
Save it, Haint.
好吧
Very well.
我觉得就和在家里完全一样
Mm, I feel completely at home.
不完全一样
Not completely.
这就是我来这里的原因 老公
And that is why I'm here, husband.
你该回巴西利亚了
It's time for you to come back to Brasilia.
我知道 孩子们很想念我
I know. The children miss me.
告诉他们 父亲在这里还有工作要做
Tell them their father is doing work here.
-重要的工作 -我们一起告诉他们
- Important work. - Let's tell them together.
回家吧
Come home.
怎么了 沃
What's going on, Vol?
你为什么到这里来
Why did you ride all the way up here?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
副总统沃思科让你来的
Vice Chancellor Voske sent you.
她知道你要起军谋反
She knows you've gone rogue.
他们都知道了
They all do.
出去
Get out.
你的这个任务
This assignment of yours,
本该只是个简单的侦查任务
it was supposed to be a simple scouting mission.
我们遇到了抵抗
We met resistance.
来自被你烧掉房♥子的农民的抵抗吗
From the human farmers whose homes you burned down?
还是来自那些被你吊死在树上的孩子
From the human...children I've seen hanging from trees?
请求宽恕总比请求许可来的容易
It's better to ask forgiveness than permission.
这个世界在第一次沃坦与人类大战
This world barely survived one war
几近毁灭 勉强幸存
between human and Votan.
如果没人能活下来继续战斗
There won't be a second Pale War
那就不会再有第二次从属地战争了
if there is no one left to fight.
当我回去的时候 我会被当做英雄的
I will be received and celebrated as a hero when I return.
你真的认为孩子们会那样看你吗
Do you really believe our sons will see you that way?
一旦他们知道了他们的父亲
Huh, once they learn their father
以他们的名义进行了种族灭绝屠♥杀♥
has perpetuated genocide in their name?
他们未出世之前 在卡斯蒂
Long before they were born, back on Casti,
当方舟被建成后
when the arks were being constructed,
政♥府♥对我们做出了承诺
our government promised kwonyo gyendo,
一个地球将会只属于我们的承诺
a Votan world-- ours and ours alone.
我们的孩子们会见证这个承诺的实现
Our sons will live to see that promise fulfilled.
那是个无知且愚蠢的承诺
It was a foolish promise made in ignorance.
我们的领导者不知道地球已经有人居住了
Our leaders did not know earth would turn out to be inhabited.
他们知道 他们肯定知道
They knew. They had to.
那么地球人要为我们的错误而遭受痛苦吗
So the humans of earth must suffer for our mistake?
必须有人受苦
Someone has to.
沃坦集团不这样想
The Collective disagrees.
他们准备仁慈地宽恕你
And they're prepared to forgive and grant you clemency,
但你必须停止这次侵略
but only if you will stop this crusade.
-如果我拒绝呢 -他们会阻止你
- And if I refuse? - They will stop you.
拉姆
Rahm?
拉姆 跟我回家吧 求你
Oh, Rahm, come home with me, please.
卸下我的重担 回归普通的生活
Lay down my burden, resume a normal life.
-很有吸引力 -那就接受
- It's tempting. - Then be tempted.
你妈和台弗根
So your mom and T'evgin.
好吧 能别提了吗
Okay, can we just drop it, please?
诺兰
Nolan?
怎么了 柏林
What's up, Berlin?
达塔克刚闯入了耶维尔医生的办公室
Datak just broke into Doc Yewll's office.
我马上回去 盯住他
I'm on my way back. Keep an eye on him.
我需要你帮我出城
I need your help getting out of town.
我希望你洗过手了
I hoped you washed your hands.
现在是流感季节
It's flu season.
拜托
Please.
你听说过"难搞"这个词吗
You ever heard of the term "High maintenance"?
你应该把它印在你的脑门上
You should get it tattooed on your forehead.
你到底是要侮辱我还是要帮我
Are you going to insult me or help me?
侮辱你 然后再帮你
First one, then the other.
给 这个应该可以帮你
Here, it should help you with your cause.
谢谢 梅
Thanks, Meh.
你应该和我们一起走
You should come with us.
不了
I don't think so.
为什么不
Why not?
你不需要为这个地方献上忠诚
You don't owe this town any loyalty.
阿曼达和诺兰从你背上撕掉了你的皮肤
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表