剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
夜复一夜 年复一年
night after night, year after year.
也许这是她前进的动力
Probably kept her going, right?
也让她一直活到现在
Kept her alive?
但代价是什么呢
But at what cost?
世界总是公平的
There's always a trade-off, isn't there?
恐怕我一直不是个称职的父亲
I'm afraid I've been a bad father.
你不是一个人啊 伙计
Not alone there, pal.
把这个带回去
Take these back to your post.
你做这个很有天赋啊
You're very talented.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你会织吗
Do you weave?
我从来没有试过
I've never really tried.
坐我旁边来
Sit beside me.
先来练习一下打环
For now, just practice looping the thread...
就像这样
like this.
我可以给卢克织个帽子
I could make a bonnet for Luke.
还没学会走路就想跑啊
Aren't you ambitious.
小家伙现在怎么样了
How is the little one doing?
会爬了
He's crawling now,
也开始学说话了
starting to talk.
阿♥拉♥克呢
And Alak?
他特别会哄孩子
He's so good with the baby,
不过他还是搞不掂那些尿裤
though he still struggles with the diapers.
他总是绑不紧
He doesn't put the pins in tightly enough.
我都教过他好多遍了 可他就是学不会
I've shown him over and over, but he still doesn't learn.
也许他是喜欢被教的感觉
Perhaps he enjoys being taught.
怎么了 安蒂娜
What is it, Andina?
有话就说吧
Speak your mind.
我喜欢这样一起打发时间
I love spending this time together...
让我感觉和你的家人特别亲近 可是
feeling this close to you and your family, but...
我不傻
I'm not stupid.
我知道这不会长久
I know it can't last.
什么不会长久
What can't last?
你是山杰世系
Oh, you are Shanje.
而我只是个侍女
I'm a handmaiden.
过不了多久 等危机过去
Soon enough, this crisis will pass,
一切都会回归正常
and everything will go back to the way it used to be.
这才是常理
It's just nature.
通过婚姻有可能提高地位
It is possible to elevate one's station through marriage.
这是我们现在共享的文化中
It's one of the more savory aspects
比较前卫的理念
of our shared culture.
这样拿
Hold your hand like this.
谢谢
Hmm. Thank you.
克里斯蒂的死
When Christie died...
让可怜的小卢克失去了太多
poor little Luke suffered an unimaginable loss.
是你挺身而出
You stepped in.
是你在照顾他
You took care of him.
我只是想尽我所能
I've done my best.
我知道
I know.
我儿子也有需求
My son has needs too.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我只是在跟我信任的伙伴闲聊啊
Just idle talk with a trusted friend.
请向我保证这一切都不会改变
Promise me that will never change.
我觉得过不了多久 我就能劝动他
I think, in time, with me whispering in his ear,
我就能说服阿♥拉♥克 让他原谅你
I might persuade Alak to forgive you.
还有孩子呢
And the baby?
我可以悄悄地把他带来
I can bring him here in secret.
那可真是太好了
That would be quite a kindness.
或许有一天
And perhaps one day,
等我嫁入山杰世系
when I've married into the Shanje...
我们可以一起饮茶
We can drink tea as equals.
你织得挺好的啊
You have quite a knack for this.
真让我刮目相看
I'm impressed.
康拉德·凡巴克不要你了吗
Did Conrad Von Bach kick you to the curb?
我是来帮忙的
I came to help.
我不需要帮助
Well, I don't need help,
更不需要你的帮助
especially from you.
我觉得你需要
No, I think you do.
诺兰根本没去成巴西
Nolan never made it to Brazil.
伊瑞莎现在在哪儿
Where's Irisa now?
她还在期盼基琪能带她去找诺兰
She stayed behind hoping Kindzi would lead her to Nolan.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
如果你不告诉我
I can't help you
你在干啥 我是帮不了你的
if you don't tell me what the hell you're doing.
我要保卫这座城市
Protecting the town.
就靠翻衣服
By going through laundry?
如果基琪的假突袭没能骗到你和伊瑞莎
If Kindzi's fake raider attack didn't fool you and Irisa,
你凭什么认为她能骗过沃坦集团
what makes you think it's gonna fool the V.C.?
有道理
Okay, good point.
他们会开始清算尸体
They'll start counting bodies
就会发现里面没有诺兰和伊瑞莎
and notice that Nolan and Irisa are missing.
-就会降罪于抗争之城 -人类市长
- And blame Defiance. - Human mayor...
竟然支持约塞米蒂的屠夫
sympathetic to the Butcher of Yosemite.
沃坦集团的领导人有的是理由发动攻击
It'll give the V.C. hardliners every reason to attack,
除非...
unless, of course...
诺兰和伊瑞莎死无全尸
Nolan and Irisa die tragically in the attack.
我到处在找你
I've been looking for you everywhere.
我可没到处都去
Well, I haven't been everywhere.
我要想个万无一失的办法杀死欧美克人
I need to find the best way to kill an Omec.
我知道那个女儿估计挺不过枪杀
I know the daughter can be stopped by a bullet,
但有人告诉我台弗根可能...
but I've been told T'evgin poses more of a--
这是血吗
Is that blood?
病人死了
Patient died on me.
什么病因
Died of what?
一种新型出血热
A new strain of hemorrhagic fever.
-那卡斯蒂人... -谁都有可能感染
- Are Castithans-- - Everyone is susceptible,
相信我 这病可没那么好治
and believe me, this is one nasty bug.
你会死 眼睛会流血
You die, bleeding from your eyes...
耳朵也会流血
your ears...
全身上下
everywhere.
假如这东西扩散开来
If it spreads,
欧美克就会是你最后考虑的事情了
the Omec will be the least of your worries.
那是什么
What's that?
疫苗
A vaccine.
数量不够全部人使用
I don't have enough for everyone,
所以要低调处理
so we need to keep this on the down-low.
我们不能造成恐慌
We can't afford a panic.
另一条手臂
Other arm.
把枪放下 亲爱的
Put your gun down, sweetie.
斯塔玛要一针
Stahma will need a dose...
还有阿♥拉♥克和卢克
and Alak and Luke.
你确保这
You make sure it gets--
我迟早会把他们都处理好的
I'll get around to all of them eventually.
欧美克会保证这点
The Omec will make sure of that.
单靠我一个人的话是绝对不可能
I would never have been able to drag these corpses
把尸体都拖到这里的
out here by myself.
如我所言 我是来帮忙的
Like I said, I'm here to help.
你会留多久
How long you sticking around?
你需要我多久就多久
As long as you need me.
康拉德明白的
Conrad understands.
我想你
I missed you.
我也是
Same here.
现在我们
Now we're...
终于有点进展了
finally starting to get somewhere.
好
Okay.
咱们抓住这个坏小子
Let's get this bad boy--
基琪
Kindzi!
住手 马上
住手
好了
All right...
是时候吃饭
time to eat.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表