剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
要知道 可不是只有我们这些新兵
And you should know we're not the only recruits
心存疑虑
asking these questions.
我们很多人都认为沃坦集团只是人类的问题
Many among us think the Votanis Collective is a human problem.
是吗 真的只是人类的问题吗
Really? Really, a human problem?
而且他们认为如果拉姆·达克
And they believe that Rahm Tak
占领了抗争之城 绝对会善待沃坦人
would treat the Votans with kindness if he took Defiance.
那不过是痴人说梦
That's a fantasy.
但确实有人相信
That's what some believe.
你相信吗
Do you believe that?
你真的相信吗
Do you believe that?
我相信 如果你的家人不为抗争之城而战
I believe that if your family isn't going to fight for Defiance,
那我的家人也不会去战斗
then neither is mine.
抱歉 他是我父亲
Sorry. He's my dad.
还有人要走吗
Anyone else?
让大家继续训练 快点
Keep them moving. Let's go.
好了
Okay, and...
十六 十七 十八
16, 17, 18!
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
训练了一整天
Spent the day in basic training.
诺兰在训练我们好和你哥们拉姆·达克打仗
Nolan's whipping us into shape to face your good pal Rahm Tak.
拉姆才不是我的朋友
Rahm's no friend of mine.
有你母亲的消息吗
Any word of your mother?
他们还没抓到她
They haven't caught her yet.
他们不会抓到她的 她太聪明了
They never will. She's too smart.
我的孙子在哪儿
Where's my grandson?
在家
Home.
无视死刑犯的心愿
Ignoring a condemned man's wishes,
有点儿小气啊 不是吗
it's kind of petty, don't you think?
你帮助了拉姆·达克
You helped Rahm Tak,
而现在那个疯子要来攻打我们
and now that psychopath is coming for us,
如果我们不能打败他
and if we can't fight him off,
那么我那半人类血统的孩子
well, then my half-human child
就会被残忍♥地杀害
is going to be brutally murdered.
所以 别想了 爸 卢克绝不会来看你
So, no, Dad, Luke will not be visiting you ever.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
办法总是有的
There's always a choice.
你回到家的时候
Look, the minute you got home,
你和妈妈就该提醒诺兰和阿曼达
you and Mom should have warned Nolan and Amanda.
你是拉姆的人♥质♥ 他会杀了你的
You were Rahm's hostage. He would have killed you.
可我逃出来了
I escaped.
我怎么知道你能逃出来
Well, how was I supposed to know that would happen?
就算拉姆·达克杀了我又怎么样
You know, even if Rahm Tak had killed me, so what?
我会为保护我的孩子和家园而死
I would have died protecting my child and my home.
我现在就能跟克里斯蒂在一起了
I'd be with Christie now.
我的死也会有意义
My death would have meaning.
你 你应该说出真♥相♥的
You--you should have told the truth.
你和妈妈应该帮助我们
You and Mom should have helped.
别走 求你了 等等
Don't leave. Please, wait.
我让你失望了 阿♥拉♥克
I've failed you, Alak.
我让我们的家族失望了
I've failed our family.
如果我能改变过去的事
If I could change my actions,
如果我能杀了拉姆·达克
if I could murder Rahm Tak
让拱门再立起来 我会那么做的
and raise the Arch, I would do so.
如果杀死我和你母亲能让克里斯蒂回来
If killing myself and your mother would bring back Christie,
我会切断我们俩的喉咙
I would cut both our throats.
但我的时间已经不多了
But my time is done here.
我已经没有选择了
I'm out of choices.
所以我必须请求你
So I must ask
一个神圣的请求
现在真的不是时候
You know, it's not really the best time.
拜托 请听我说完
Please, hear me out.
我希望你去找阿曼达
I want you to go to Amanda.
告诉她我无法面对人类的裁决
Tell her that I cannot face human justice.
我希望能够体面的死去
I want to die properly.
接受我们自己人的裁决
At the hands of our own people.
在耻辱柱下
On a shaming rack.
我来说清楚一些
Just so that I'm clear,
你想要选择被折磨而死
rather than a quick death by hanging,
用重物把你的四肢慢慢撕裂
you're asking to be tortured to death by
而不是吊死这样更快的死亡方式
weights slowly pulling your arms and legs from their sockets.
这就是你的请求吗
This is what you're asking?
这是唯一能将罪孽从我灵魂中去除的方法
It's the only way to remove the stain from my immortal soul.
阿♥拉♥克
Alak.
我会尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
不 诺兰 没门 我不会那么做的
No, no way, Nolan. I won't do it.
你以为我愿意让你这么做吗
You think I want to be asking you to do this?
我知道你不想打仗
I know you don't want to fight.
那就别逼我
Then stop trying to make me.
你不加入自卫军 我就无法保护城镇
You don't join the militia, I can't defend the town.
他们会来这里 他们会把能找到的
They're going to comin here, they're going to drag
所有人类都拖到达比广场
every human being they can find into Darby Square,
排成一行 十个一组进行枪决
line them up, and shoot them in the head ten at a time.
这是我们阻止他们的方法
This is how we stop them.
为什么
Why? Huh?
为什么大家要互相伤害
Why does everyone hurt each other?
为什么我们的世界是这样的
Why is our world like this?
我不知道 孩子
I don't know, kid.
就是这样
This is how it is.
你害怕过吗
You ever get scared?
一直都害怕
All the time.
你现在害怕吗
Are you scared now?
是的
Yeah.
还很疲惫
And tired.
我爱你
I love you.
你很脏 你需要清洗
You're dirty. You need to be cleaned.
实际上 我刚刚洗过澡
Actually, I bathed fairly recent--
我坚持
I insist.
你很漂亮
You're very pretty.
柔软
Soft.
你闻起来真香
You smell nice.
我知道为什么父亲喜欢你了
I see why my father enjoys you.
你只是在奉承我罢了
You flatter me.
欧美克人的美貌才是评判美貌的标准
Omec beauty is the standard by which the rest of us are judged.
对于我们族人来说
For my people,
一个卡斯蒂族奴隶是身份的象征
a Castithan slave was a mark of status.
上等人里面会有激烈的竞争
The finest sparked bitter competitions
看看谁能给他们的宠物们最贵的礼物
to see who could spoil them with expensive gifts
最好的香水
and fine perfumes.
一旦迷人的卡斯蒂族奴隶被用过之后
But when the enchanted Castithan was used up,
他们就会被送进笼子
they'd be put down in the pens--
强迫进食 长膘
force-fed, oiled
直到它们适合被宰杀食用
until it was fit to be consumed.
我父亲比其他人更容易厌倦他的小妾们
You know, my father tires of his concubines faster than most.
我听说当他厌弃了一个人之后
I've been told that when he's done with one,
他就会送给他的孩子们当做玩具
he'd give it to his children as a living toy.
能够吃掉父亲的小妾是无上的荣幸
It is a great honor to devour your father's whore.
我想现在我已经很干净了
You know, I think I'm clean now.
比起你的价值你的麻烦更多
You're more trouble than you're worth.
拜托 我会离开这里
Please. I will leave here.
告诉我你想要什么
Just tell me what you want.
我想要你
I want you
惊恐万分的
to die
死去
frightened.
我仔细思考了我给你的命令 基琪
I carefully consider the commands I give you, Kindzi.
我希望你能够一丝不差的遵循它们
I expect you to obey them precisely.
现在 我要慢慢地
Now in a moment, I'm going to relieve
放开你
the pressure from your throat,
然后你向斯塔玛道歉
and you will apologize to Stahma.
我道歉
I apologize...
斯塔玛
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表