剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
I got you put on a shaming rack.
如果我让你留下
If I let you stay,
你一逮到机会就会杀了我
you will try to kill me the first time I turn my back.
你的精明我早有认识
Your reputation for shrewdness is clearly well deserved.
但我向你保证 将军
But I promise you, General,
我是个没用的人
I am a broken man,
走投无路之下来求你
coming to you in my hour of need.
请求通过 我喜欢你的谦卑
Granted, I like the humility.
这让我很高兴
It pleases me.
但现在这种情况下
But I am not in a position
我不会冒险
to take any chances
丢掉即将到手的胜利
with victory so close at hand.
能让我证明忠心吗
May I prove my loyalty?
我需要我的充能刀
I will require my charge blade.
你想要我给你武器
You want me to arm you?
你是在说笑吗
I don't quite see the joke.
我是要为我的生命而战 将军
I'm fighting for my life, General.
这不是笑话
There is no joke.
你
You...
你知道吗 你真懂我
You push my buttons, you know that?
看好他
Watch him.
耻辱柱会把我的四肢
The shaming rack would have ripped
扯裂开来
my four limbs from my body.
而你将我从宿命中拯救出来
You have rescued me from this fate.
所以我的身体属于你
Therefore, my body is yours.
包括我完好的左臂
Including my good left arm.
我勒个去
Holy crap!
还真是帅炸了
That is some gangster-ass shit! Oh!
我都惊呆了
I am impressed!
-我想他能留下了 对吧 -对
- I think he's in, right? - Yeah!
起码是能暂时信任了
I mean, on a probationary basis.
谢谢你 达克先生
Thank you, Favi Tak.
我能独处一下吗
May I take a moment alone?
痛苦之至
The pain is tremendous.
好好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
别走太远了
Don't go too far.
天啊 疯掉的汉克人
Oh, my God! Crazy-ass Haint!
这手必须好好保存起来了吧
This is definitely going in the collection, right?
慢着 稍等
Wait, wait a minute.
这里有东西
There's something in here.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
When the music's over
When the music's over, yeah
When the music's over, turn out the lights
Turn out the lights
Turn out the lights
Well, the music is your special friend
Dance on fire as it intends
Music is your only friend
Until the end
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表