剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
you had a reaction.
没有
No reaction.
我们得去听任务
We need to hear this.
康拉德就是金发 康拉德·凡巴克
Conrad's blond. Conrad Von Bach?
没错 是的
Yes--okay, yes.
阿♥拉♥克描述的完全就是我前男友
Alak is clearly describing my ex-boyfriend,
显然就是他在卖♥♥给我们敌人武器
who is clearly selling weapons to our greatest enemy.
我很愤怒很羞愧
I'm angry and ashamed,
但我也做不了什么
but there's nothing I can do about it.
也许他还在广播范围内 打给他
Well, maybe he's still in broadcast range. Call him.
阿曼达和柏林 你们俩
Amanda and Berlin, you two take...
-达比广场 -谢谢
- Darby Square. - Thank you.
我都两年没跟他联♥系♥了
I haven't spoken to him in two years.
你要我说什么啊
What am I supposed to say?
告诉他抗争之城想买♥♥他的武器
Tell him Defiance wants to buy his product.
抗争之城付不起他的价
The town can't afford his product.
这个就不用跟他说了
Well, maybe you leave that part out.
每小时向队长汇报一次
Report to your team leaders on the hour, every hour,
搜查要细致 不仅包括给定范围
and these searches both in the immediate
周边也一并要搜查 搜查要保持
and outlying areas, I want to be in a logical
有逻辑有系统
and systematic manner.
阿♥拉♥克 你跟我走
Alak, you're with me.
伊瑞莎 我需要你守在塔尔家
Irisa, I need you to sit on the Tarr house
以防他们又折回去
on the off chance they double back
抢他们的孙子
and try and snatch their grandson.
各位 这次搜查要系统
People, let's do it by the numbers,
有条理 有逻辑
clear, and intelligent.
而且要小心
And be careful out there.
我的儿子我看着就行了
You know, I'm--I'm perfectly capable of guarding my own son.
我说了你跟我走
I said you're with me,
还有你如果见到塔尔夫妇
and if you do spot the Tarrs,
不要交火
do not engage them.
通过信♥号♥♥器呼叫我 我马上赶到
Chirp me on my hailer, I'll come running.
所以我就是个保姆
So I'm a babysitter now.
这是个不需要你动枪的活儿
It's a job that doesn't require picking up a gun.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
到了我再告诉你
I'll tell you when we get there.
你干嘛非带上我
Why are you dragging me along?
以防你父母要杀你
In case your parents try and kill you.
整个沃坦军队正要袭击我们
干嘛为俩间谍大动干戈
我真担心我家人的安全
伊拉希恩特人又没什么好怕的
拉姆将军对七大种族肯定很好
他要赶出去的只有人类
-给你 -好脏
- Here. - It's filthy.
这样才不显眼
It's better to blend in.
没用的
This won't work.
全城都在搜捕我们
They have the entire town looking for us.
所以我们才要逃出城
That's why we need to leave.
河洛馆的花♥园♥里我藏的有
I have weapons and cash hidden in the garden
武器和钱 你去取
by the Hollows. Retrieve them.
我去弄辆车
I'll arrange for a roller
想办法把防护网降下来
and a way to get the stasis nets lowered.
90分钟后
Meet me under the pedestrian bridge
天桥下见
in 90 minutes.
-如果你没来呢 -我一定会来
- And if you are not there? - I'll be there.
孩子怎么办
What about the baby?
他和阿♥拉♥克在一起更好
He's better off with Alak.
-不 -孩子总得和父亲在一起
- No. - A son belongs with his father.
但我们还有对方 就像
But we have each other, just like we did
我们刚登陆这个星球一样
when we first arrived on this planet,
跟那时一样 我们一定会好好活下去
and just like then, we will survive and prosper.
要有希望
Do not lose faith.
当时我给了你一个承诺 现在依然有效
I made you a promise back then, and it still holds.
只要我活着 就不会让你有事
As long as I'm breathing, you will be safe.
我们可以逃去凯迪亚戈
Well, we'll make our way to Key Diego.
买♥♥艘小船 就泊在海岸边
We'll buy a boat and anchor up along the coastline.
听说那里盛产水獭
I hear it's rich with sea otter.
过上简单的日子
A simple life.
我现在觉得简单日子才幸福
I find the notion very attractive.
好
Yes.
我确实嫁了个好男人
I married well.
小心点
Be careful.
我为你们骄傲
I am very proud of all of you.
我们度过了一个残酷的冬天
It's been a brutal winter,
伴随着腥风血雨和重重困难
filled with blood and hardship,
背井离乡孤身一人
away from your families.
自图克姆卡里以来我们抢掠甚少
Plunder has been scarce since Tucumcari.
连我收藏的脑袋都脏兮兮的
Even my head collection is looking bedraggled.
是不是
Isn't it?
但暖春即将到来 朋友们
But a thaw is coming, my friends.
初春的第一抹朝阳
The first kiss of spring.
过不了几天 我们就将开入抗争之城
In a few days, we will ride into Defiance.
我们就能填饱肚子 满载而归
We will fill our bellies, fill our pockets.
尽情享受两千多个
And savor the sweet sounds of over
粉♥嫩♥人类求饶的哭喊
2,000 pink-meats crying out for mercy!
没错
Yeah!
要如他们当初对待初来乍到的我们一般
We will deny them mercy, the way they denied us
不露半点慈悲
when we first arrived here,
我们不过是想要一个能称之为家的地方
looking for nothing more than a home to call our own.
没错
Yeah.
向四周看看 伙伴们
Look around, friends.
这就是我们的家
We are home!
将军
General!
将军 前哨发现了一个灵魂车手
General, the lookouts have spotted a rider
朝营地驶来
on approach.
从哪来的 抗争之城吗
From where? Defiance?
不 从西南面来的
No. From the southwest.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
让他们接近
Let them get close.
我们向抗争之城进发
We ride for Defiance!
表明身份
Identify yourself.
当天堂降落大地时 和平将统治一切
When heaven falls to Earth, peace shall reign.
我找拉姆·达克
I'm looking for Rahm Tak.
我就是
You found him.
摘下面具
Reveal yourself.
沃勒贝拉
Volubela!
你好啊 拉姆
Hello, Rahm.
如果你闻起来跟你看起来一样糟
Oh, if you smell as dirty as you look,
今晚你就自己睡吧
you'll be sleeping alone tonight.
大伙好好欢迎一下沃勒贝拉
Come on, everyone, give Volubela a proper welcome.
是时候庆祝一番 听听家里的消息
It's time for celebration and news from home.
开一瓶旧地球红酒 燃起炊火
Open a old-Earth wine, stoke the cooking fires,
再宰头肥美的牛犊
and slaughter the fatted calf,
再配上大卫·鲍威的音乐怎么样
with music from... David Bowie?
沃勒贝拉 我要以你之名赐宴
Volubela, I gift you a feast in your honor.
拉姆 你真是个好丈夫
Oh, Rahm, you are such a good husband.
我的天呐
Holy crap.
闭嘴 小子
Close your mouth, kid.
台弗根 他在哪
T'evgin, where is he?
你康复的不错嘛
You're healing well.
我有事急着跟台弗根谈
I need to talk to T'evgin right now.
看来你现在正常了
I believe you're back to normal.
盯着人看不礼貌
It is rude to stare.
你今日前来有何贵干 执法官
What brings you here, lawkeeper?
你有艘船在轨道上 对吧
You got a ship in orbit, right?
这船有名字 图拉兹
It has a name. Tsuroz.
船上有望远镜和感应器 探测器之类的吧
It's got scopes and sensors and the like?
你问这个干吗
Where are you going with this?
沃坦集团很快会来攻城
The V.C. Are about to make a move on the town.
有两个沃坦集团的逃犯在逃
I got two Votanis Collective fugitive spies on the loose
藏身在抗争之城 我得找到他们
in Defiance, and I can't find them.
我需要地面的卫星图像
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表