剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Amanda and Nolan tore the very skin from your back.
-他们是为了救人 -救一个欧美克人
- They did it to save a life. - An Omec life.
我们为什么讨论这个
Why is this even a conversation?
我花时间想了一下
I've had some time to think about it,
阿曼达不像你我一样有种族区分偏见
and Amanda doesn't make the same distinctions that you and I do.
对于她来说 所有的生命是同等的
To her, all lives are equally valuable.
她确实是个小甜心
You know, she's such a sweet girl.
也许你该为她建一座雕像
Perhaps you should build a statue in her honor.
我控制不了 那该死的辫子太诱人了
I can't help it, it's the damn braid.
-他们走了 -我们不该抓住他吗
- They're on the move. - Shouldn't we grab him?
最后他会引领我们找到你妈妈
Eventually he'll lead us to your mother,
然后我们能把他俩一伙端了
and then we'll grab them both.
没错 你很擅长这个
Yeah, right. You're good at this.
好消息 女儿
Good news, daughter.
我们的古兰晶矿已经到达百分之六十了
Our gulanite levels have reached 60%.
等到达七十五
When they reach 75...
去告诉你那白♥嫩♥的小贱♥货♥吧
Tell it to your alabaster whore.
对于欧美克人来说
It is tradition for Omec
很多配偶是传统 家人或是他人不论
to have many partners... family or otherwise.
你和我从未遵循传统
You and I have not been traditional.
确实
True,
只和我在一起降低了你生命的丰富多彩性
your life is less rich for knowing only my touch.
我不是吃醋
I am not jealous.
-很好 -我是失望
- Good. - I'm disappointed.
-为什么 -在我还是孩子的时候
- Why? - When I was a child,
你并没有和其他父亲一样对我说谎
you didn't tell me sweet lies like the other fathers,
假装我能够拥有一个美好的人生
pretending I would live a long and full life.
你把我放在腿上 看着我的眼睛
You sat me on your lap, looked me in the eye,
然后告诉我 我们的太阳将要相撞
and told me that our suns would soon collide,
我们星球上的所有生命都要消亡
and all life on our planet would be extinguished.
你告诉了我真♥相♥
You told me the truth.
我永远都会是你的父亲
I am and always will be your beliaz.
你应该告诉我她来过这
You should have told me she'd been here
而且你还和她搞在了一起
and that you laid with her.
你说得对
You're right.
斯塔玛什么都不是
Stahma means nothing.
她不过是个玩物
She's merely entertainment.
最好如此
你准备怎么越过那些防护网
How do you plan to get the stasis nets lowered?
亲爱的 这样怎么样
Well, sweet pea, how about this?
在灵魂车手的营地中散播一种危险的传染病
A dangerous pandemic at the Spirit Riders' camp.
伊拉斯流感
Irath flu.
只有我知道怎么阻止其传播
Only I know how to stop it from spreading.
这招应该管用吧
Well, that ought to work.
她在这 去接她
She's here. Go get her.
我在为你冒生命危险呢 客气点
I'm risking my life. Ask nicely.
求你了
Please.
执法官在12点方向
Lawkeeper, 12:00.
该死
Shtako!
我得走了 我得走了
I've gotta go, I've gotta go.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
救我妻子 祝我好运
Saving my wife. Wish me luck.
快抓住他
Grab him! Now!
起来
Come on!
执法官
你玷污了家族声誉 应该把你踢出去
够了
Enough.
你不配姓塔尔
你知道我想要什么吗
你的名字就是一种诅咒 特别是在这
Your name is a curse, especially in this town.
好了 探视时间已经过了
Okay, visiting hours are over.
不不不 我哪里都不去
No, no, I'm not going anywhere.
我想听听他要说什么
I want to hear what he has to say.
随便你
Suit yourself.
你瞧 这我就难办了
See, here's my dilemma.
你说的一切听上去都非常合理
Everything you say sounds perfectly reasonable.
你曾沦为阶下囚 被迫
You were prisoners, forced to collude
与敌人串通而保住你儿子的命
with the enemy to keep your son alive,
非常可信 从其意义上来看...
a plausible story that, taken on face value...
我能理解了
I can understand.
我甚至都有点同情你
Hell, I can even sympathize with you.
你真是太好了
That's very decent of you.
但是 这却不能用来解释
That does not, however, explain the fact
你为什么背叛抗争之城的人♥民♥
that you committed acts of terror and treason
作出如此可怖的行为
against the people of Defiance.
这不能用来解释为什么你回到城里以后
It doesn't explain why you've been lying
一直在对我撒谎
to me ever since you got back into town.
上帝啊 我甚至都不知道
Hell, I don't even know that
你现在有没有对我撒谎
you're not lying to me right now.
你准备严刑拷打他吗
So you're gonna torture him?
我准备做我该做的一切
I'm gonna do whatever I need to do
来解决这件事
to get the job done.
我没什么有用的东西要告诉你的
I have nothing useful to tell you.
尽管用最厉害的手段吧
Do your worst.
我也是这么打算的
I intend to.
放开我儿子
Get your hands off my son.
你看上去很关心他吗 一分钟之前
Well, you seem awfully concerned for him, when a moment ago,
你还在说他玷污了你的家族名字呢
you were saying he was a disgrace to the family name!
该死 诺兰 你不能这么做
Shtak, Nolan! You can't do this!
我想做什么就做什么
I can do whatever I want!
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
你儿子说拉姆·达克手上
Now, your son said that Rahm Tak
有一堆崭新时髦的武器
has a bunch of fancy, new weapons
并计划侵入抗争之城
and a plan to enter Defiance.
告诉我是什么计划
Tell me what that plan is!
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
我是迫于极度的压力才为沃坦集团做间谍的
I spied for the Collective under extreme duress.
我对拉姆·达克毫无什么敬爱或忠心可言
I have no love or loyalty for Rahm Tak.
我什么都...
I know nothing about--
撒谎
Lies!
在营地里 我和斯塔玛被迫讨好他
At the camp, Stahma and I were forced to humor him.
片子
Liar!
我们说的大多都是过去的事
We talked of the old days, mostly!
他什么都没告诉我 什么都没说
He told us nothing! Nothing!
你不想告诉我那计划是什么吗
You don't want to tell me the plans?
跟你的儿子说再见吧
Say good-bye to your little boy.
相信我 求你了 求你了
Believe me, please! Please!
我什么都不知道 我发誓
I don't know anything, I swear to you!
不要杀他
Don't kill him!
我发誓 我说的是实话
I swear to you, I'm telling the truth!
不要杀他 求你了 诺兰
Don't kill him, please! Nolan!
诺兰 我只有他一个儿子
Nolan, he's my only child.
你怎么想
What do you think?
你相信他吗
You believe him?
是啊 我相信他
Yeah. I believe him.
你们俩都在虚张声势
You were both bluffing!
演得真好
Oh, well played.
演得真好
Well played.
安蒂娜
Andina?
安蒂娜
Andina?
安蒂娜
Andina?
卢克
Luke?
卢克在这里
Luke's right here.
-安蒂娜在哪 -去市场了
- Where's Andina? - At the market.
她说家里没牛奶了
She ran out of makfyego.
我说我会照顾熊熊的
I said I'd watch Bear.
-熊熊 -皮拉尔叫他熊熊
- Bear? - Bear is what Pilar called him.
你们什么时候碰上皮拉尔的
When were you guys with Pilar?
诺兰和我发现她和这孩子
Nolan and I found her with the baby
躲在沃坦集团营地外的树林里
in the woods outside of the V.C. Camp.
所以是你们救了他吗
So it was you guys who rescued him?
皮拉尔呢
What about Pilar?
诺兰打死了她
Nolan shot her.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表