剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Any experience doing cranial nano-surgery?
我...
Well, I...
我曾经取出过一只猫脑子里的肿瘤
I once removed a tumor from a cat's brain.
它活下来了...大概活了一年半吧
And it lived...for, like, a year and half.
妙手回春啊
Talk about healing hands.
好吧 那咱还有什么办法
All right, fine. What other options do we have?
我需要一个手术组件
Well, I need a surgery module,
这样我能用一双手
one that would allow me
同时给两个人做手术
to operate on two patients with one set of hands.
好 哪儿能搞到这玩意儿
Okay, well, where can we get one of these?
很远的地方
Nowhere close.
但我相信我能制♥作♥出一套来
But I'm pretty sure that I can make one.
我只需要欧美克人的无人机
All I need is an Omec drone.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
你来这里做什么
你无权擅闯进来
你父亲在哪儿
Where's your father?
他走了 没有告诉我他要去哪儿
He left, and did not tell me where.
快走 别逼我把你赶出去
Leave this place or I will make you leave.
你要是拒绝我们 诺兰和伊瑞莎都会死的
Nolan and Irisa will both die if you turn us away.
拜托了 别忘了诺兰曾经为你挺身而出
Please, remember, Nolan fought for you.
是他救了你
He saved your life.
我却是被你的枪所伤
Because of gunshot wounds inflicted by you.
别拿我的错误来惩罚他
Don't punish him for my mistakes.
你们需要什么
What is it you need?
敢问我能否连接你们的一架无人机
If I can interface with one of your drones,
它可以在我做手术的同时帮我完成另一台手术
it can perform one surgery while I do the other.
肯定还要顺便窃取我们的科技吧
And steal our technology, no doubt.
这就是你的计划吧 心灵手巧的印迪金人
Is that your plan, crafty little Indogene?
你是在玩两面三刀吗
Do you play both sides?
-小曼和我打了个赌 -医生 别说了
- See, Mandy and I have this bet going-- - Doc, shut up.
拜托你了 基琪
Please, Kindzi.
我不能失去他
I can't lose him.
我会帮你们的
I will help you.
但这样咱俩的账就一笔勾销
But then the scales are balanced.
我们不再亏欠你们了
We owe you people nothing.
明白
Understood.
记住了 印迪金人
Remember this, Indogene,
我是技艺精湛的科技生物学家
I am a skilled techno-biologist.
你在连接系统的时候要是敢耍花样
You try anything tricky when you're connected to my system,
我绝对会抓住你 让你死个痛快
I will see it, and I will kill you quickly.
你看 我绝不会让你死得痛快
Now, see, I was gonna kill you slowly.
我这人比较喜欢玩前戏
I like a little bit of foreplay.
可以开始了吗 各位女士
Shall we get started, ladies?
来吧 斑点 快到碗里来
Here, Spot. Come to mama.
乖球球
Good ball.
目前为止进展顺利
So far, so good.
既然你这么恨我们 干嘛还要把我留下
Why did you keep me if you hated us so much?
因为当我看到你 看到的并不是敌人的战士
Because when I looked at you, I didn't see an enemy combatant.
而是一个受了惊吓需要我帮助的孩子
I saw a scared kid who needed my help.
再说 你和别人不一样
Besides, you were different.
怎么不一样
Different how?
你是在地球上出生的
Well, you were born on Earth.
和那些跟我们打仗的沃坦人不一样
You weren't like the Votans we fought in the war.
所以你领养我
Are you saying you adopted me
是因为我不够外星所以你不恨我
because I wasn't alien enough to hate?
-不是 -因为我就是沃坦人
- No. - Because I am a Votan.
和死去的那几百万人没有区别
No different from the millions that died.
是啊
Yeah.
但你还太年轻 不该目睹这些惨状
But you were too young to experience the horror.
你没有见过属地战争最惨的那些年
You never saw the years of the worst of the Pale Wars.
不要杀我 我还不想死
Please don't kill me. I don't want to die.
他是冲着赏金来追捕我们的
He came after us because of the bounty on our heads.
求你了 我还有家室
Please, I have a family.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
我会告诉别人我没找到你们
I'll tell people that I never found you.
咱看到这些绝非偶然
I don't think we're seeing these things randomly.
他要是把咱带回去能拿到不少赏金
A lot of scrip if he brings us in.
你觉得他会就这样放弃 空手而归吗
You think he's just gonna give up and go away?
求你了
放我走
Let me go.
这边这个死人
Dead guy over here?
他叫他"欧德鲁"
He called him "Odolo."
是卡斯蒂语里的"兄弟"
It's Casti for "Brother."
他绝对会为家人复仇
He's honor-bound to avenge is family.
他绝不会就这样就地收手 乖乖回家
There's no way he's gonna pack it up and go home.
也许有一晚他会追上我们
So maybe one night he comes up on us,
割开我们的喉咙 你想这样吗
slits our throats, is that what you want?
不想
No.
那我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
坚持到底吧
Follow through?
坚持到底
Follow through.
卡斯蒂人的心脏是长在另一边的
Casti heart's on the other side.
在上帝面前
我虔诚的匍匐
我们所有人都会虔诚的匍匐在上帝脚下
我知道这对你来说不容易 孩子
I know that wasn't easy for you, kid.
我为你自豪
I'm proud of you.
好吧 把车准备好
All right, so let's get this roller packed up
赶快离开这里
and get out of here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别和我说我并没有伴随恐惧长大
Don't tell me I didn't grow up with horror.
拜托
Come on.
移开
Move.
不然就把你们两个都解决掉
Or I'll do you both.
我希望你知道我能理解
I want you to know that I understand.
你必须要把你的家庭放在第一位
You have to put your own family first.
感谢你的理解
I appreciate that.
你试过宫爆咖喱饭了吗
Have you tried pow vindaloo yet?
没有
No.
我带你去尝一下
You are in for a treat.
这边
This way.
狡猾的贱♥人♥
阿♥拉♥克
Alak!
为什么没有人照看你
Why are you unattended?
我请求赛根休息一会
I-I begged Sagyan for a break.
我不能再继续闻那些尸体的味道了
I couldn't take the smell of those bodies.
我要去和赛根谈一下他的宽大仁慈
Well, I'm gonna have to talk with Sagyan about his leniency.
但是很奇怪 那味道竟然能影响你
It's odd, though, the smell bothers you.
你可是跟人类结过婚
You were married to a human.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
你是不是要很用力的擦洗
Did you have to scrub really hard
才能把你那地方的味道去掉
to get the smell off your gwavayo?
我记得这个地方
I know this place.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
什么
What?
关于那个赏金猎人
About the bounty hunter.
我不知道那对你的影响会如此的大
I didn't know it affected you so much.
但是 我对于那个事情并不抱歉
I'm not sorry for the lesson, though.
如果我没有教你如何生存的话
You would've been dead years ago
你早在几年前就死了
if I hadn't taught you how to survive.
孩子
Hi, kiddo.
怎么了 睡不着吗 太冷了
What's wrong, you can't sleep? Too cold?
过来
Come on up.
过来 来这边
Come on, up here.
就这样
Ah, that's it.
很好
Good.
那是真的吗
Was that real?
发生了一些事
Something's happening.
那是真的吗 那真的发生了吗
Was it real? Did it actually happen?
想想吧
Thought about it.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
随你怎么相信
Believe what you want.
不 我记得那晚
No, I remember that night.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表