剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
I will let her know it was your words that killed her.
你敢靠近她 我发誓会让你死的很难看
Go near her, I swear you'll suffer.
你越是威胁我 这恫吓之词就越显无力
The more threats you make, the emptier they sound.
副官
Trusted Lieutenant,
去迎接新来的 把他们带来这里进食
go greet the new arrivals and lead them here to feed.
你要去哪
Where you going,
母上
为你们的父亲复仇
To avenge our father's death.
离她远点
Stay away from her!
我的神啊
Rayetso.
医生
Doc?
看起来她很久没来过了
Doesn't look like she's been here for a while.
没事的
It's okay.
怎么会没事
No, it's not.
走吧 咱们去找她
Come on, let's go track her down.
找到又有何意义呢
What's the point?
为了生存 这个意义不够吗
How about survival?
他们还在不停地来袭 诺兰
They keep coming, Nolan,
他们人数越来越多 我们毫无办法阻止
more and more of them, and we have no way of stopping them.
上次我数的时候 只有六个加上基琪
By my last count, there's six plus Kindzi
和我们全城抗争 我们能赢的
against the entire town. We can beat 'em.
我们能赢吗
Can we?
那是当然
Of course we can.
如果不面对濒临灭绝的处境
Hell, it wouldn't feel like home
反倒没有家的感觉呢
if we weren't on the verge of annihilation.
不 这次不一样
No, this time it's different.
这次都怪我
This time it's on me.
天哪 我真傻
God, I'm so stupid.
阿曼达 别这样
Amanda, don't.
我相信了他
I believed him.
我们都信了
We all did.
没错 但我在广播里为他做了担♥保♥
Yeah, but I got on the radio and I vouched for him.
是我让大家不要用他祖先的罪名来评判他
I urged people not to judge him on the sins of his ancestors.
是我让大家给他一个机会
I asked them to give him a chance.
防护网需要能量 你必须要保护这城镇
The stasis nets needed power, and you had to protect the town.
这局面不是你造成的
You did not create this situation.
我已经被警告过无数次了
I was warned repeatedly.
我知道我们是在和危险的捕食者打交道
Yeah, I knew we were dealing with dangerous predators.
我 我只是以为我是对的
I...I thought I knew better.
我以为我能够赢得他们的信任
I thought I could win them over,
我对欧美克人敞开了大门
and I just opened the door to the Omec
进而引狼入室
and let them come in and help themselves.
如果你没这么做 拉姆·达克
If you hadn't, Rahm Tak would have
就会杀掉抗争之城中的每个人类
killed every human being in Defiance.
现在的情况更好了 欧美克人
Well, that would have been preferable to what the Omec
在我们星球上有了个食物储备库
have in store for our planet.
我放弃了
I give up.
当伊瑞莎和我回到抗争之城
When Irisa and I got back to Defiance
我看到那些防护网♥关♥闭 大街空无人烟
and I saw those stasis nets down and the streets were empty,
我知道这座城在危险边缘
I knew this town was on the brink,
我并不知道原因
and I didn't know why.
我不知道发生了什么
I didn't know what had happened,
但是在我爬上那些台阶时
but when I was climbing those stairs,
我一直在祈祷一件事 就一件事
I was praying one thing, one thing only,
就是你还掌握政♥权♥
that you were still behind that desk
因为我知道只要是你还掌权
because I knew that if you were still in charge,
那么抗争之城还有活着的希望
that Defiance had a pulse.
如果我们想要战胜欧美克人
Now, if we're gonna beat the Omec,
我们一定会战胜欧美克人
and we are gonna beat the Omec,
那么这座城将会需要我们的市长
then this town is gonna need our mayor.
我也需要她
I'm gonna need her.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没关系
Welcome.
印迪金人 我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥还在饥饿中
Indogene, my brothers and sisters are still hungry.
你想我来喂他们吗
You want me to burp them?
给我带一个地球人来
一个地球人 现在
A native of Earth, now.
马上来
Coming right up.
印迪金蠢货
你 红发小妞
You, ginger.
为什么是我 为什么我是下一个
Wait, why me? Why am I next?
-那个男人在我前面 -我没有
- That guy was here before me. - No, I wasn't!
他是第一个到这的
He was here first.
-我没有 你撒谎 -你应该先抓他
- No, I wasn't, you liar! - You should be taking him first.
抓他走
Take him!
留下那红发小妞 抓走我吧
Leave the ginger. Take me instead.
我不想继续像家畜一样活着了
I do not wish to sit penned up like livestock.
赶快结束这一切吧
I prefer to get this over with.
快点 变形人
Hurry up, shape-taker!
不
No.
为什么不
Why not?
因为我不忍♥心看到那发生 好吗
Because I can't bear to see it, okay?
快点
我马上就过去
I'll be right there.
我也许没有办法拒绝长官
I might not be able to say no to the boss,
但是我绝对可以对你说不
but I sure as hell can say no to you.
-来吧 红发小妞 -等等
- Come on, red. - Wait, wait.
你谁也骗不了
You're not fooling anyone.
什么
What?
那些虚假的同情 鳄鱼的眼泪
All this false compassion, the crocodile tears.
你假装有同情心 但那只是个借口
You play at having a heart, but it's a convenient fiction.
你就是一堆干细胞的混合物 一台机器
You're a conglomeration of stem cells, a machine
只是通过仔细的观察能够模仿出情感而已
that learned to mimic emotion through careful observation.
-那不是真的 -不是吗
- That's not true. - No?
你想让我和这些人们相信
Oh, you'd like me and all these people around me
你做这个是对你灵魂的深刻折磨
to believe that this ordeal is a deep burden upon your soul,
但事实是 你并没有灵魂
but the truth is, you don't have a soul!
你错了
You're wrong!
你只是一具驱壳 一具行尸走肉
You're empty! A golem!
你是真的想从这个笼子里出来 是吧
You really want out of this cage, don't you?
梅 很抱歉
Meh, I'm sorry.
我只是无法继续等下去了 这是折磨
I just can't take the waiting. It's torture.
如果我们的友谊还有什么剩余
If there's anything left of a friendship between us,
拜托
please...
拜托请给我个痛快
Please end this for me.
Light baby bright baby
What you gonna do?
Big, fat sun shining down on you
But Daddy's bringing you
安蒂娜
Hey, Andina.
请不要生气
Please don't be angry.
什么 我为什么要生气
What? Why would I be angry?
她坚持要过来
She insisted on coming.
好吧 不要说了
Okay, I don't want to hear it.
是时候该你们两个谈谈了
It's time you both talked.
这还轮不到你来决定
That's not for you to decide.
你没有权利把她带来这里
Hey, you had no right to bring her here.
不在这 好吗 这是克里斯蒂的房♥子
Not here, okay? This was Christie's house.
大声叫嚷会让宝宝不高兴的
The yelling upsets him.
我也是
Me too.
我需要见你
I needed to see you.
好吧 你现在见过了 现在出去
Well, you've seen me. Now get out.
你父亲失踪了
Your father is missing.
来吧 巫师
Come on, Enchanters.
来尝尝达塔克·塔尔的味道
Come and take a taste of Datak Tarr.
达塔克杀了一个
Datak got one!
好了 好了
There, there.
这样应该就不会引起不必要的注意了
Well, that shouldn't cause any unwanted attention.
他会没事吗
Will he be all right?
做个薄层层析再加点原生体 他会没事的
A little TLC, a little protoform, he'll be fine.
我想是那个欧美克女人把他抓走了
I think the female Omec has taken him.
是吗 她为什么要这么做
Oh yeah, why would she do that?
基琪想在杀死我之前折磨我
Kindzi wants me to suffer before killing me.
也许你不该和她父亲上♥床♥
Maybe you shouldn't have had sex with her father.
拜托 请不要讽刺我
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表