剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
但袭击者走后
But after your attacker left,
我本来想去救你
I wanted to help you.
但是我该如何解释我的出现呢 阿曼达
But how could I justify being there, Amanda?
那一刻 我所有的愧疚 耻辱
In that moment, all my guilt, all my shame,
自我厌弃 都爆发了出来
my self-hatred, it just exploded into a rage.
但我去追你的袭击者了 抓住了他
But I chased after your attacker, and I caught him.
砸碎了他的脑袋
I bashed in his skull,
然后丢进了河里 都是为你
and I rolled his body into the the river, for you.
但你却留下了他的面罩和手电筒
Yet you kept his mask and flashlight?
那是复♥制♥品
They're replicas!
复♥制♥品 胡扯
Replicas? Bullshit!
拜托 阿曼达
Come on, Amanda.
请你把枪放下
Please put down the gun.
没错 给我
That's it. Pass it to me.
如果你向我开枪
Okay, if you shot me,
整个这里都会化为乌有
the entire station would've exploded.
看来我们还没死嘛
Looks like we're all still here.
走吧
Let's move.
我跟着呢
I'm right behind you.
你不应该打开这道门
You're not supposed to open the door.
好的 他只是 新来的
Okay, he's, uh...he's really new here.
他不知道
He doesn't know--
真聪明 小医生
Nice thinking, doggie doctor.
是阿曼达 快走
Amanda. Come on!
求你 住手
Please, stop.
你杀了我 大家都会死在这儿
If you kill me, we will all die.
我要听你说出来
I wanna hear you say it.
承认是你干的
Admit what you did!
说出来
Say it!
求你 阿曼达
Please, Amanda...
别这样
don't do this.
说出来
Say it.
说出来
Say it.
-我爱你 -说出来
- I love you! - Say it!
说出来
Say it!
阿曼达 不要
Amanda, no!
-萨米尔 -我来
- Samir! - I'm on it!
别让他死 千万别现在死
Keep him alive. Don't let him die.
快走
Come on.
他强♥暴♥了我
He raped me.
拜托 不不不
Come on, come on. No, no, no, no, no.
是他干的
It was him.
他死了
He's dead.
咱得赶紧离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
阿曼达 快点
Amanda, come on!
咱得赶紧走 快点啊
Hey! We gotta go! Come on!
快点 再快点 快来
Faster! Faster! Come on!
真漂亮
Pretty.
你醒了
Ah, you're awake.
我做了点薄饼
I made some pancakes.
我从美梦成真那里买♥♥到的食材
I got the ingredients from the NeedWant bazaar.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
希望你会喜欢
I hope you like them.
趁热吃吧
Enjoy them while they're hot.
对了 你的针
Oh, your needle.
咱们是不是该聊一下这毒药
I suppose we should discuss the poison.
什么毒药
Poison?
你不是第一个想杀我的
You're not the first Castithan concubine
卡斯蒂姘头了
that has attempted to murder me.
你们根本不了解我的生理机能
Your people know nothing about my physiology,
我最喜欢的就是这点
and that's exactly the way I like it.
我已经活了很多很多个世纪
I have lived for many, many centuries,
我们这族人只要活得越长
and the longer my people live,
就越难被人杀死
the more difficult we are to kill.
所以你为什么要我死
So why do you want me dead?
事实上 不想你死
Actually, I don't.
我也不想被杀
And I don't want to be killed,
看来咱俩观点一致啊
so I guess that puts us on the same page.
用人类的话来说
As the humans say.
所以你为什么要下毒
So why the poison?
我之前说谎了
I lied earlier.
我很清楚我儿子在哪里
I know exactly where my son is.
沃坦集团把他掳去当人♥质♥了
The Votanis Collective have taken him hostage.
是他们下令让我杀死你
They ordered me to kill you,
否则他将命丧黄泉
or his life would be forfeit.
那你要怎么跟他们说
What will you tell them?
说真♥相♥
The truth.
我失败了
I have failed.
你还会再试一次吗
Will you try again?
我有机会成功吗
Do I have any chance of success?
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
那你要怎么做
What shall you do?
我这一辈子
In my entire life,
从来没有男人为我做过饭
no man has ever made a meal for me.
我应该谢谢你
I feel I should thank you.
你知道这是谁的警徽
You know whose badge that is.
我当然知道
Of course I do.
我也想他了
I miss him too.
-我很爱汤米 -闭嘴
- I loved Tommy. - Shut up!
没有人会杀死心爱之人
You don't kill what you love!
那不是我 是那台机器
It wasn't me. It was the machine!
那现在是台机器拿刀抵着我的脖子吗
Is it a machine holding a knife to my neck right now?
又搞什么花样
What the chup?
诺兰 真对不起
Nolan, I'm so sorry.
别这么说
Don't.
如果我没杀死波廷杰 我们就有武器
If I hadn't killed Pottinger, we would have those weapons
来对抗沃坦集团了
to fight the V.C.
是有这可能
Yeah, possible.
但杀死他也有可能使我们
Also possible that killing Pottinger saved us
逃过生化人的魔掌
from being murdered by Biomen
或者就你这个情况来看 可能会更糟
or, in your case, something much worse.
这是干什么
What's that for?
谢谢你这个好人
For being one of the good guys.
诺兰 诺兰
Nolan? Nolan!
诺兰 他在流血
Nolan! He's bleeding!
给我拿根棍子来
Get me a stick!
他头上的伤口在流血 这伤口是怎么回事
The blood's coming from his head wound. What caused it?
沃坦搞的什么科技
Some kind of Votan tech.
-再详细点 -我不知道啊
- More specific! - I don't know!
你得学术性猜想一下
You need to make an educated guess
因为他脑袋里面的东西
because whatever's inside this man's head
正在夺去他的性命
is killing him.
你这是什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
帮帮我
Help me.
求你了
Please.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表