剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
- Me too. - And me.
不 不行
No. It is out of the question.
台弗根的女儿把我关进笼子
T'evgin's daughter caged me.
她威胁到了我的家人和家园
She threatened my family and my home.
这笔账我一定要算
I will settle the score.
如果市长愿意带上我的话
If the Mayor will have me.
去一艘装满欧美克的船
Ship full of Omec,
带着一个有暴♥力♥倾向的疯子或许能派上用场
a violent psychopath could come in handy.
乐意效劳
Be my pleasure to serve.
我嫁了一个蠢货
我们什么时候可以出发
How long before we can leave?
我需要二十分钟准备一下
I'll need 20 minutes to prep.
好 你去准备吧
Okay, you do that.
我去对全市讲话
I'm gonna go address the town.
抗争之城的市民们
People of Defiance,
欧美克人已不再是我们的同盟
the Omec are no longer allies.
他们已经将矛头对准了我们
They have turned on us.
他们计划捕食
Their plan is to feed.
靠吞食我们市民的血肉来变强壮
To grow strong on the flesh of our people.
夺下抗争之城然后以此为基地
To take the town of Defiance and use it as a base,
出发征服这个星球
a launchpad from which to conquer the planet.
不 我们不能允许这样的事情发生
No, we cannot allow this to happen.
如果抗争之城沦陷
If Defiance falls,
欧美克一族就会成长得过于壮大
the Omec will have grown too plentiful, too powerful,
地球上的任何部队都将无法抵御
for any force on Earth to stop them.
我们必须坚守住战线
We must hold the line.
我放他们进城
I let them into this town,
为了撑过漫长的冬天而出♥卖♥♥♥了我们的灵魂
sold our souls to get through a long winter,
为此 我非常抱歉
and for that, I am deeply sorry.
看到什么了
What do you see?
看到什么了
What can you see?
他真的很喜欢看天上的云
He really does like looking up at the clouds.
是啊
Yeah.
你很擅长带他
You're really good with him.
等...等这一切结束以后
You know when, uh, when this is finally over,
等我们都安全了
and we're safe,
你可以多来陪陪他
you could spend some more time with him,
如果你愿意的话
if, you know, if you want.
我很愿意
I'd like that.
他真的很喜欢你
He really likes you.
我也喜欢他
I like him too.
讲得真好
Good speech.
希望这不是我的最后一次讲话
Let's hope it's not my last.
下一站 外太空
Next stop, outer space.
滚开 你们这些紫猪头
下♥贱♥的畜生
Filthy animal.
跑 跑 你们快跑
Run, run, all of you! Run!
后退 否则就杀了他
Stay back or this one dies.
放这个孩子走
Let the kid go.
放下刀
Just put down the knife.
拜托 放下刀
Come on, just do it.
阿曼达 不要 不要
Amanda. No, no.
阿曼达
Amanda!
阿曼达
Amanda?
让开 快让开
Move! Move!
她出什么事了
What the hell happened to her?
欧美克
Omec.
好 我需要心率监测器 生理盐水点滴
Okay, I need a heart monitor, a saline IV,
还有尽可能多的绷带 快点
and as many bandages as you can find--now!
好了 给她输上血
All right, set her up for a plasma transfusion.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
好好躺着
Lie still.
-医生 为什么... -仔细听好
- Doc, why-- - Listen very carefully.
你腹部被开了个洞
You've got a hole in your abdomen,
如果你乱动 伤口就会重新裂开
and if you keep moving, it's gonna reopen
血会流得到处都是
and blood is gonna gush outta you like Christmas.
所以好好躺着
So stay still.
你们怎么还没出发
Why haven't you left yet?
因为欧美克在捕猎城里所有人
Because the Omec are hunting everyone in town
我都忙得团团转了 女士
and I am up to my elbows in blood, missy.
你差点没命 医生救了你
You almost died. Doc saved you.
救了所有这些人
Saved all these people.
现在没有人的性命比那件事更重要
Nobody's life is important right now.
任何事都没有登上那艘船并摧毁它重要
Nothing's important but getting on that ship and destroying it.
对不起 诺兰 但这是事实
I'm sorry, Nolan, but that's true.
你们得出发了
You have to leave.
只是不带你就不好玩了
It's just not a party without you.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck?
你才不需要运气
Oh, you don't need luck.
你一定会回来
You'll be back.
你总能回来的
You always come back.
等你回来了
And when you do...
-我们再谈 -嗯
- Then we'll talk. - Yeah.
阿曼达 我是个罪犯
Amanda, I'm a fugitive.
不管最后结果如何
No matter how this turns out,
沃坦集团把我的脑袋看下来挂在柱子上
it's only a matter of time before the V.C. show up
也只是时间问题
looking to shove my head on a stake.
他们不会处决
They're not gonna execute
把他们从欧美克侵略中拯救出来的人的
the man who saves them from an Omec invasion.
-是吗 -我会保证这一点
- No? - I'll make sure of it.
因为他们是那么的讲道理
Oh, well, that's because they're so reasonable,
那些南美那边过来的人 特讲逻辑
those people from South America, so logical.
不管在那飞船上会发生什么事
No matter what happens on that spaceship,
这都是我最后一次去太空了
this is my final ride.
我知道的 也接受了
I know that, and I'm okay with it.
你真是巧嘴滑舌
You're so full of shit.
无可否认
Undeniably.
但 自始至终
And yet, throughout it all,
你都一直如此乐观
you remain optimistic.
确实
I do.
她怎么样
How is she?
很有精神
She's strong.
好了 好戏结束了
All right, come on, show's over.
都回街上去吧
Let's get back on the streets.
欧美克还在狩猎
The Omec are still hunting.
不能让他们轻易猎食
We don't want to give them any easy prey.
别有压力
Okay, no pressure.
阿♥拉♥克 你跟我走
Alak, you're with me.
怎么样 医生 准备好上飞船了吗
What do you say, Doc? You ready to fly?
也没必要拖延了
Well, there's no point in putting it off.
你这是要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
总得有人替阿曼达
Someone's gotta take Amanda's spot.
没错 但不能是你
Yeah, well, it's not gonna be you.
只有一条规矩
One rule.
她这条规矩用的真是炉火纯青
Man, she uses that like a club.
没车 没紫人 我们真走运
No rollers, no purple. Luck is with us.
别高兴的太早
Don't get too cocky.
从这儿到旧圣路易斯还前路难测呢
A lot can happen between here and Old Saint Louis.
旧圣路易斯 我们的目的地是那吗
Old Saint Louis? Is that where we're headed?
隧♥道♥通道在那里
Yeah, access tunnels in there.
基琪设在了一个旧地铁仓库里
Kindzi set up shop in an old subway depot.
里面有个发射台
There's a launcher pad inside.
能送我们去飞船上
It will take us up to the spaceship.
好了 连上了
Okay, I'm online.
一次一个 谁先去
We're gonna go up one at a time. Who wants to go first?
我去踩点
I'll run point.
问的多余了
Like I had to ask.
好的 希望午饭没让你胖太多
Okay. I hope that you had a light lunch.
还没看到有欧美克
No sign of any Omec so far.
肯定还在休眠舱里
They must still be in their sleeper pods.
我可给他们准备了很棒的闹钟呢
I've got a hell of a wake-up call planned.
走吧
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表