剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
他怎么样
How is he?
打过镇静剂了
Sedated.
药效退后他就没事了
He'll be fine once the meds wear off.
他脑袋里那东西怎么样
What about the hardware in his head?
你是说方舟科技吗
You mean the arktech?
那是污染物 我想把它取出来
It's a pollutant. I want it out.
取出也许会伤及他的性命
Removing it could kill him.
你是在违反命令吗
Are you disobeying a command?
现在我还有别的选择吗
Well, that's not really an option, now, is it?
你为什么去袭击了车队
Why did you attack that caravan?
为什么带他回来
I mean, why bring him back here?
我选了这个人类做我的宠物
I have chosen this human as my hiakim, my pet.
为什么是他
Why him?
你看看他 气质高贵
Look at him... such noble bearing...
那么骄傲
so proud.
我觉得他很美丽 你不觉得吗
I find him quite beautiful, don't you?
性别不同 不是我的菜
Not really my gender.
那个人类市长击中我后他对我很好
He was kind to me when the human mayor shot me.
还给了我一件衣服用来保暖
He gave me a coat for warmth.
我不能允许沃坦集团带走并杀了他
I cannot allow the Votanis Collective to take him and kill him.
但如果我现在
But you're fine
在这手术台上害死了他 你不介意吗
if I kill him on this operating table right now?
他精神失常对我也没什么用
He is no good to me broken.
我能说我想说的吗
May I speak freely?
什么
What?
我觉得你才是不正常的那一个
I think it's you that's broken.
我不知道是因为创伤
I don't know if it's a result of a trauma
还是你生来就是反♥社♥会♥人格者
or if you're just a born sociopath,
但你脑袋里一定哪儿出问题了
but there's a screw loose in that head of yours.
我比一般人
And you know I have a higher tolerance
对残忍♥的接受能力更强 但是
for cruelty than most folks, but...
你对你父亲做的事
what you did to your father...
太变♥态♥了
it's sick.
让我觉得恶心 这就是实话
You make me sick, and that's the truth.
滚出去
Get out.
你让我完成手术的
You need me to do the surgery.
我自己来
I will do it myself.
回抗争之城继续你的收集工作
Go back to Defiance and continue your collecting.
你不知道你在做什么
You don't know what you're doing.
现在就去
Now.
是的 老大
Yes, boss.
遵命
Whatever you say.
再见 诺兰
Good-bye, Nolan.
发生了一些事
Something's happened.
出什么事了
Tell me about it.
不
No.
我感受不到诺兰了
No, I can't feel Nolan anymore.
他不见了
He's gone.
基琪
Kindzi?
来 喝点儿水
Here, drink.
伊瑞莎在哪儿
Where's Irisa?
回抗争之城了
Back in Defiance...
告诉所有人你在灵魂车手的袭击中遇难了
telling everyone you were killed in a raider attack.
你被关起来的那晚
The night you were locked up,
伊瑞莎哭着来找我父亲
Irisa came to my father in tears.
求我们帮她救你
She begged us to help her rescue you.
于是我们就一起想出了一个计划
Together, we came up with a plan.
那么袭击是
So, the attack was...
一个必要的设计
A necessary deception.
有人被杀吗
Was-was anyone killed?
别因此责怪你女儿
Don't blame your daughter for that.
怪我吧
Blame me.
不不
Oh, no.
沃坦集团杀害了我的族人
The Votanis Collective murdered our people.
我才不要为杀他们道歉
I will not apologize for killing them.
好吧 不道歉就不道歉吧
No, it's okay. That's f-fair enough.
我♥干♥过更坏的事
I've done worse myself.
那你有计划吗
So is there a plan?
你和我去兰克尔平原
You and I will travel to Rancor Flats.
那伊瑞莎呢
And Irisa?
等她确认沃坦集团相信了她的故事
Irisa will join us once she's satisfied
就来和我们会合
the Votanis Collective believes her story.
好吧
Okay, so...
大家认为袭击补给车的是灵魂车手
so the raiders are blamed for the attack on the convoy,
抗争之城也安全
Defiance is safe...
计划可行
A manageable plan.
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
我把你脑袋里的金属碎片取出来了
I removed the metal from your head.
不
No.
不 医生试过了 她说做不到
No, Doc tried that. She said it couldn't be done.
我是欧美克 没有什么事是我做不到的
I am Omec. Nothing is impossible.
那伊瑞莎呢
What about Irisa?
你给她取的时候她没事吧
Was she okay when you took the arktech out?
是的 和你一样完好
Yes, as are you.
你为我们冒了很大的风险
You took a big risk for us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我能问问为什么吗
May I ask why?
我们和你们一样仇恨沃坦集团
We hate the Votanis Collective as much as you do.
现在休息吧
Now relax.
没什么需要担心的了
There's nothing more to worry about.
你很安全
You're safe.
很健康
You're healthy.
也很自♥由♥
And you're free.
暂时而已
For now.
你为别人战斗太久了
You've been fighting for everyone else for so long,
只为别人考虑从来不考虑自己
taking care of everyone but yourself.
现在让别人照顾照顾你吧
Now let someone else take care of you.
我喜欢你对那个卡斯蒂政♥治♥家开枪的样子
I like how you shot that Castithan politician.
让我想起了我父亲
It reminded me of my father,
想起他从前的样子
how he used to be...
危险 强壮 残忍♥
dangerous, strong, brutal.
说清楚 我对我开枪打伤副总统的事
Well, for the record, I'm not proud of myself
可不是很骄傲
for shooting the vice-chancellor.
我失控了
I wasn't myself.
是吗
Oh?
我脑袋里的方舟科技让我出现了幻觉
The arktech in my head made me delusional.
什么样的幻觉
What kind of delusions?
我看到我自己
I saw myself...
离开了我的身体 我也不清楚
outside myself... I don't know,
成了士兵
as a soldier,
只知道杀戮
and all I knew was killing.
你自己的影子
A shadow of yourself.
欧美克我们管这叫"战魂"
我们的战斗之魂
Our warrior echo.
这是对你们正常到你们都给起名字了吗
This happen to you people so much, you have a name for it?
这是种感觉 一种本能
It's a feeling, an instinct.
就是当你脑中的一切理智情感都拒绝时
How when everything in your head tells you no,
你的战魂却指挥你动手
your t'ovik nilusii says yes.
那是你的战斗之魂
And was it your warrior echo
让你杀掉袭击来的沃坦人的吗
that told you to kill all those Votans in the raid?
你觉得我不该这么做
You're judging me.
不不不 我只是担心伊瑞莎
No, no, no. I'm just concerned about Irisa.
你在她面前开杀戒她肯定不开心
She must have been upset when you started dropping bodies.
没错 一开始是如此
Yes, at first.
然后她也明白了其中的必要性
And then she understood the necessity.
好吧
Yeah, well...
不教孩子永远学不会
kid's nothing if not practical.
我想跟她说说话
Hey, uh, I'd love to talk to her.
你这儿有信♥号♥♥器吗
You got a hailer here?
无人机会干扰信♥号♥♥器的信♥号♥♥
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表