剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Let's go.
怎么了
What is it?
从这里看地球 好美
Earth from here, it's...beautiful.
比我想象的要美多了
More beautiful than I ever imagined.
诺兰 机舱在那边
Nolan, engine room is that way.
我们去那边找控制中心
We're gonna head topside to the control center.
-待会儿见 孩子 -好
- I'll see you soon, kiddo. - Yeah.
他们这里也有孩子
They have kids up here.
恶魔也有大有小形态各异
Evil comes in all shapes and sizes.
这是个孩子
This is a child.
一个会毫不犹豫的
A child who would not hesitate to
吃掉我那个你喜欢的小孙子的孩子
devour that grandson of mine you're so fond of.
现在你怎么想
How would that make you feel?
你要进去吗
You're going in there?
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
应该是这样的吗
Was that supposed to happen?
你就闭嘴把电缆插上吧
Just shut up and put the cable in.
先插脖子上的
Neck port first.
这能让我和飞船沟通
It'll let me talk to the ship.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
确定
Yes.
未授权登录
清洗系统
不 我属于这里
No, I belong here.
清洗系统
不 我属于这里 你不能强迫我
No, I belong here, you can't make me--
清洗系统
好吧
Okay.
那是什么
What is that?
耶维尔医生的嘱咐
Doc Yewll's orders.
帮助你睡眠的
It'll help you sleep.
不用 拔♥出♥来♥ 我不想睡
No, no, pull it out. I don't wanna sleep.
你今天遭遇的也够多了
Shh, you've been through a lot.
也该休息一会儿了
It's all right to take a moment.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
为你换绷带
To change your bandage.
别卖♥♥我人情
Don't do me any favors.
这也没用的
You know you can't work it off.
来这里
Coming in here...
扮个好好护士
Playing Florence Nightingale...
也丝毫无法弥补
Doesn't make up for any of it.
城市
The town.
我们失去的武器
The weapons we lost.
拱门
The Arch.
你谋杀的警官
The deputy you murdered.
你让我绝望
You frustrate me.
是吗
Do I, now?
我无法接受
I am uncomfortable with the reality...
我最崇敬的人
that the person I most admire,
我最敬佩的一位女人
the woman I respect more than any other,
蔑视我的事实
despises me.
对所有人我都只给一次机会
I give everyone a fair chance.
你的机会已经过了
You had your shot.
你能够令你身边的人
You inspire those around you
做到最好的自己
to be the best version of themselves.
肯雅是这样
I saw it with Kenya,
耶维尔医生也是
Doctor Yewll,
还有诺兰
Nolan.
你也让我想要
You have filled me with a desire
尝试着做到最好的自己
to elevate myself in a similar fashion.
很遗憾我并没能成功
I regret that I have fallen short.
很遗憾我永远都无法成为你的朋友
I regret that I can never be your friend.
我不认为你觉得挫败是因为我
I don't think it's me you're frustrated with.
也许不是
I suppose not.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不必
Don't be.
又不是你把我弄伤的
You're not the one who carved my guts out.
我不是因为这个而道歉
I'm not apologizing for that.
诺兰 能听见我吗
Nolan, can you hear me?
是的 医生 你在哪
Yeah, Doc, where are you?
我进入了他们的通讯网络
I'm in their communication network.
我正在追踪你的行动
I'm tracking your movement.
好的
Right.
你能告诉我 我走的方向对吗
Hey, can you tell me, am I going the right way?
差不多 发动机室在船的后方
Basically. The engine room is at the back of the ship.
三次左转 一次右转然后穿过一座桥
Three lefts, a right, and over the bridge.
一旦你到了那里 我需要你关闭通风管
Once you're there I need you to close the vents.
医生
Doc!
清除未知人士 七号♥通道
清除 清除
医生
Doc!
不
No!
医生
Doc!
我受到了袭击
I'm under attack here!
无视未知
Ignore unknown--
诺兰需要帮助吗
Does Nolan need help?
是的 这里这里 按顺序
Yes, uh--here and here, in sequence.
医生
Doc!
清除未知人士
清除
关闭安全无人机
Deactivate security drones.
系统捕捉到目标
关闭安全无人机
Deactivate security drones,
你这没用的蠢货
you stupid piece of shtak!
谢谢 医生
Thanks, Doc.
欠你一次
Owe you one.
腐臭的肉
你好 混♥蛋♥们
Hey, assholes!
好吧 再来一个连接我就能控制引擎
Okay, one more connection and I can control the engine.
至少能一直坚持到我撑不住为止
For at least as long as I can keep this up.
你没法从这里面活着回来了 是吗
You're not coming back from this, are you?
这就是你一直瞒着的事情
That's what you were hiding.
对我来说这一直都是趟单行程
For me this was always a one-way trip.
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us?
因为我不像你一样小题大做
Because I'm not a drama queen like you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没必要
Don't be.
一个人造人的消亡是可以接受的损失
An artificial person is a tolerable loss.
不 你是个真正的人类
No, you're a real person
你有永生的灵魂和巨大的荣耀
with enormous honor and infinite soul.
快把它插♥进♥来 水手
Just stick it in me, sailor.
要瞄准了
Make it count.
谢谢你做的一切 梅
Thank you for this, Meh.
我会想你的 伙计
I'm gonna miss you, pal.
-诺兰 -是的
- Nolan? - Yeah.
我已经完全上传到了方舟主控机器
I'm fully uploaded into the arkbrain.
我让伊瑞莎和达塔克回去舱里了
I've sent Irisa and Datak back to the pods.
一旦你关闭通风管 你也要快跟他们走
You need to follow them once you've closed the vents.
走近控制板
Walk over to the panel.
好的 我看到了
Oh--yeah, okay, yeah, I got it.
我到了
I'm here!
使用说明就在屏幕上
The instructions are on the screen.
这是用欧美克文写的
They're in Omec.
稍等
Please hold.
好吧 你看到认识的词就只管去试
Okay, you see a big word, just sound it out.
好吧 我试试
Yeah, I'll do my best.
该死
Oh, crap.
诺兰
Hey, Nolan?
-什么 -在你六点钟位置有欧美克
- Yeah? - Omec on your six.
你好 宠物
Hello, pet.
我不会让你杀死我的族人
I will not let you murder my people.
我也不会让你杀掉我们的人
And I won't let you kill mine.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
别让她靠近控制板
Don't let her near the controls.
诺兰 她在试图重写覆盖我的控制
Nolan, she's trying to override me.
把我封锁在外
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表