剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
不着急 我们有的是时间
No rush. We have all night.
真想知道她吃起来是啥味道
你为什么来这里
找食吃啊
To feed.
你这么渴望跟这些低等种族做朋友
All these lesser races you're so eager to make friends with,
等他们知道今晚的屠♥杀♥
how eager will they be once they learn of the slaughter
还会有多么渴望和你做朋友呢
that took place this night?
我不允许
I will not permit it.
你为什么一直在反抗你的天性
Why do you struggle so against your true nature?
让我们像一直梦想的那样大快朵颐
Let's feast together like we've always dreamed,
就从这里开始 从现在开始
starting here, right now.
所有人 都别动
Hey! Hey! Everybody, hold still.
手放在我能看见的位置
Hands where I can see 'em!
我认为这里有炸♥弹♥
I have reason to believe there's a bomb on the premises.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
包里有证据 好了 各位
I got the proof in here. Okay, folks, all right.
把手放在我能看见的位置
Keep your hands where I can see 'em.
各位副官 帮忙四处巡视一下
Deputies, help facilitate. Take a look around.
诺兰 你为什么要拿...
Nolan, what are you talking--
我说把手放在我能看见的地方
I said hands where I can see 'em!
包里什么都没有
There is nothing in that bag.
有枪
Gun!
他抢了我的戏份
天啊 你干了些什么
No! No! What did you do?
她手里有枪
She had a gun.
你都干了些什么
What did you do?
-她手里有枪 -她手里没枪
- She had a gun. - No she didn't!
她手里有枪
She had a gun!
我们得走了
We need to leave now.
他们想杀死我们
They were gonna kill us.
诺兰 我们得赶紧走
Nolan, we need to leave.
不 不
Don't! No!
追上他们
After them!
抓住他们
Get 'em!
你我该放下分歧了
It's time you and I put aside our differences.
诺兰会被抓住的
Nolan will be caught.
你不知道
You don't know that.
我知道 我还知道
I do. I also know
你想帮他逃避法律制裁
you'll be tempted to help him evade justice.
你不知道我在想什么
You have no idea what's inside my mind.
希罗拉是温和派 她身边却全是激进人士
Silora was a moderate surrounded by radicals.
他们会利用她的死
They will use her death as an excuse
把他们的军队调来攻击
to bring the power of their army to bear
北美和这座城
on North America and to this town.
他们会标榜是替他们父女报仇雪恨
They will do it in her name and in the name of her father,
两人都是被人类所杀
who was also assassinated by a hum--
这无关政♥治♥
This was not political.
诺兰有臆想症 他的脑里有方舟科技
Nolan was delusional. He has arktech in his brain--
沃坦的方舟科技
Votan arktech.
你不能和这些人谈逻辑
You can't argue logic with these people.
你认为拉姆·达克的死亡小队是威胁吗
You think Rahm Tak's death squad was a threat?
等着看十万大军侵入
Wait until the strato-carriers arrive
是何等景象吧
with 100,000 foot soldiers!
你想说什么
What's your point?
我们唯一的希望 抗争之城的唯一希望
Our only hope-- Defiance's only hope
是把约塞米蒂的屠夫拱手交出
is to hand them the Butcher of Yosemite on a silver platter.
和他划清界限
Disavow his actions,
然后向你们的人类神明祈求这会足够
and pray to your human god that it's enough.
你敢做出♥卖♥♥♥诺兰的事 我就杀了你
You do anything to betray Nolan, and I will end you.
愚蠢的女人
基琪 你在哪里
丢了什么吗
Lose something?
我的女儿
My daughter.
你必须回家
You must return home.
是吗
Must I?
和你妻子在一起
Stay close to your wife.
随身携带武器 保护她
Keep a weapon close at hand and guard her.
要防着谁 你女儿吗
From who, your daughter?
我正在搜索她的踪迹
I am searching for her.
如果斯塔玛安全了 我会去告诉你
I will come and tell you when Stahma is safe.
你们俩之前保护过她
The two of you sheltered Stahma.
基琪为什么突然会想杀她
Why would Kindzi suddenly decide to kill her?
基琪要伤害我的唯一方法
The only possible way for Kindzi to hurt me
就是伤害我爱的人
is to hurt someone I love.
谢谢忠告
Yeah, well, thanks for the warning.
你必须保护斯塔玛
You must protect Stahma.
至死方休
To the death.
我们被困住了
We're trapped.
只剩一件事了
Only one thing left to do.
要死也要带着荣耀之光而死
Better to go out in a blaze of glory.
同生
Live together.
共死
Die together.
就这样吧
Let's do it.
诺兰
Nolan.
虎豹小霸王[电影名]
Butch and Sundance.
你们已经被包围
别开枪 这不是他的错
Don't shoot. It wasn't his fault.
掩护我
Cover me!
不要
No!
孩子
Kiddo.
别开枪 我们没有武器
Please don't shoot. We're unarmed.
基琪
Kindzi.
基琪
Kindzi.
在这呢 父亲
我的印迪金人重置了无人机
让它们变成我的武器
听我说 基琪
不 你听好了
你抛弃了寻因之道
和那些背叛我们的人结盟
今晚不仅仅是你心碎
所以你是想引起动♥乱♥
没错
我知道你昨晚产生幻觉了
I know you were hallucinating last night.
伊瑞莎告诉你的吗
Irisa told you?
是的
Yeah, she did.
你会让他们把我带到南美吗
You gonna let 'em take me to South America?
不想
Don't want to.
你必须这么做
You have to.
我知道
I know.
我会和你一起去巴西 为你抗辩
I'm gonna travel with you down to Brazil, argue your case.
你是在为我冒险
You go sticking your neck out for me,
他们会把你杀了的
they'll hang you from it.
你留在这里 你也是
You stay here. You too.
我必须走
I have to go.
他们知道如果你们分开 就都会死
They know that if you're separated, you both die.
所以你必须让我活着 让他们能杀了我
Well, then you have to keep me alive, so they can kill me.
是时候了
It's time.
好吧
Okay.
伊瑞莎
Irisa.
拿着
Here, take this.
这是什么
What's this?
我募捐回来的 城里还有很多人
I took up a collection. There's a lot of people
相信诺兰
in this town who believe in Nolan,
当你们去到巴西 用这钱收买♥♥看守
And when you get to Brazil, you use it to bribe a guard
还他自♥由♥
and free him.
听好了吗 他不会越狱 你要不择手段
All right? He'll fight you, but do whatever it takes.
必要时可以把他打晕了
Hit him on the head if you have to.
然后买♥♥艘船前往南极洲
Then buy a boat and head to Antarctica.
你们俩要一直逃亡
You two can never stop running.
我会努力的
I'll make it happen.
好了
Okay.
It makes no difference where I turn
I can't get over you when the flame still burns
It makes no difference night or day
The shadow never seems to fade away
准备好去看世界了吗 孩子
Ready to see the world, kiddo?
我们最后的冒险
One last adventure.
And the sun don't shine
Anymore
And the rains fall down
On my door
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表