剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
第1-2集
《抗争之城》前情回顾
Previously on Defiance...
为拯救我的父亲 我与恶魔立契
I made a deal with a devil to save my father.
这个恶魔是台机器
This devil was a machine,
一艘决心毁灭世界的飞船
a ship bent on destroying the world.
它为我准备了宏伟的计划
It had big plans for me.
它逼我毁掉纽约市 伤害我爱的人们
It made me destroy New York City and hurt the people I love.
发生什么事了 伊瑞莎杀了汤米吗
What happened? Did Irisa kill Tommy?
是的
Yes.
你记得皮拉尔吧 雷夫的妻子
You remember Pilar, Rafe's wife.
你的病好了吗
You're not still sick?
从没如此健康过
Never been better.
阿♥拉♥克
Alak!
如果你这么挣扎 可是会伤到孩子的
And if you struggle, you'll hurt the baby.
皮拉尔绑♥架♥了阿♥拉♥克和克里斯蒂
Pilar has kidnapped Alak and Christie.
你知道我杀了多少人吗
Do you know how many people I have killed?
你知道你还能救多少人吗
Do you know how many people you can still save?
为拯救地球
To save the planet,
我们得前往黑暗的中心
we had to travel into the heart of darkness,
前往深埋在抗争之城地下的飞船内部
the ship buried deep under the town of Defiance.
他成功了
He did it.
看来我们成功地拯救了世界
Looks like we just saved the world.
没错 就是这样
That's it. All right.
我爱你 宝贝女儿
I love you, baby girl.
有诺兰的消息吗
Any word on Nolan?
他消失了
He disappeared.
整个圣路易斯都消失殆尽了
All of St. Louis is gone.
如果船体崩塌的时候诺兰被困在里面
If Nolan was in the collapse,
恐怕他也难逃一劫了
I'm afraid he's gone as well.
七个月后
图拉兹正试图自行关闭
是为了保存剩余的能量
父亲
我很害怕
让恐惧坚定你的决心
我们的使命不能失败
古拉晶矿在这个方向
也许有守卫
那些守卫真不幸
市长女士 防护网刚失效了
Madam Mayor, the stasis nets just went dark.
是我下令让他们关闭防护网的
I ordered them to pull the plug.
古拉晶矿的储备能量仅剩3%
Gulanite reserves are down to 3%.
城镇宪法规定剩余的能量要被用于供暖
City charter stipulates that all power be diverted to heating
以及医疗服务
and medical services.
他们却还叫你回梦想成真一趟
And they're still asking for you at the NeedWant.
想也是
Of course.
防护网一旦被关闭 抗争之城如怗上鱼肉
With the stasis nets down, the town is a sitting duck
只能任由通过比塞关的灵魂车手之流宰割
for raiders or whatever else comes through Bissel Pass.
你以为我不知道这点吗
You think I don't know that?
大伙都很害怕
People are scared.
没错 其实我也很害怕
Yeah, well, I'm scared too.
别告诉其他人
Don't tell anybody that.
你最好是真有急事 兰伯特
Better be an emergency, Lambert.
我还得管理整个城镇呢
I've got a town to run.
耶维尔医生已经赢了三万多了
But it's Doc Yewll. She's up 30K.
耶维尔 她可不是赌徒
Yewll? She's not a gambler.
她在搞什么鬼
What's she up to?
我不知道 但如果她继续赢下去
I don't know, but if she keeps going, you know,
我们就要被她搞破产了
she's gonna clean us out.
耶维尔医生
Doc Yewll.
你可不是我们赌场的常客
You don't normally gamble in my establishment.
只是来放松一下
Just cutting loose.
好好享乐一番
Getting my ya-ya's out.
今天手气不错嘛
Winning big, I see.
没错 你是想让我给你小费吗
Yeah. You angling for a tip?
赏你的 小妞
Here you go, legs.
一边去吧
Now scoot.
-所有人别慌 -不许动
- Everybody stay calm! - Nobody move.
把你们的现金 筹码和首饰都交出来
Hand over your cash, scrip chips, and jewelry.
别妄想动一下
Don't you move.
乖乖听话 就能活着离开这
Everyone does as they're told, and everyone walks away.
-清空口袋 -别妄想反抗
- Empty your pockets. - Don't even think about it.
清空口袋
Empty 'em!
转过去
Turn around!
赶紧的
Move it!
别想反抗
I don't think so!
打开保险柜
Get that safe open!
朋友 这里现在不归我管
Friend, I don't run this place anymore.
店主还是你
You're still the owner!
但我不知道保险柜密♥码♥
But I don't know the combination.
下一颗子弹就该爆头了
Next shot goes through someone's skull.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你是个失业的矿工
You're an out-of-work miner.
哈普 面具下的是你吗
Hap, is that you under that mask?
乖乖把筹码交出来
Just get the scrip!
最近的处境的确让人绝望 对吧
Things feel pretty desperate around here, don't they?
晶矿坍塌了
Mines collapsed.
农庄被深埋在厚厚的白雪下
Pow farms covered under a ton of snow.
也没有任何建筑工作 但抢劫
Construction jobs nonexistent. But this?
绝不是解决问题的答案
This is not the answer.
闭嘴 快把钱给我
Shut up, and give me the jekking cash!
柏林 小心
Berlin, look out!
你还好吗
You okay?
我都习惯了
It's been a day.
这是沃坦方舟 怎么会在地下
一定是着陆的时候坠毁了
这些生命吊舱在流失能量
女儿
现在不行
没人会想念他的
你必须保持精神集中
我们来这里不是为了觅食
你的规矩太多了
我喜欢他的武器
我女儿在哪里
Where's my daughter?
你说伊拉希恩特语吗
伊瑞莎
Irisa!
醒醒啊 孩子
Kiddo, hey, hey.
孩子 醒醒
Hey, kiddo.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
你还好吗
You okay?
你的口气真臭
Your breath stinks.
看来你是没事
Oh, you're all right.
好了
All right.
快起来吧
Come on.
咱怎么跑这里来的
How'd we get here?
咱这是在哪里
Where are we?
谢天谢地
Thank Christ.
抗争之城
第三季 第一集
俄克拉荷马市
距抗争之城800公里
有动静吗
Any movement?
没有 没有巡逻队
No. No patrols.
很好
Good.
那就快点跟我来
Come quickly then.
发现他们的踪迹了
We spotted them.
裹严实点 亲爱的
Bundle up, dear.
还要走一段路
It's a walk.
那是皮拉尔小时候 她爸妈的接头处
It's an old joint Pilar's parents had when she was little.
只有我老婆才会疯狂到
Only my wife would be crazy enough
躲在敌人的防线后面
to hole up behind enemy lines.
那是我们的孙子
Our grandchild.
看到阿♥拉♥克和克里斯蒂了吗
Have you seen Alak and Christie?
还没 他们可能在屋里
Not yet. They're probably inside.
如果你老婆伤害了他们
If your wife has harmed them,
我会让她死得很惨
she will die an excruciating death.
如果她没伤害他们呢
And if she hasn't harmed them?
还是一样的下场
Same outcome.
我知道你想说什么
I see your point.
咱该怎么下去
How do we get down there?
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表