剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
The drones disrupt the hailer signal.
你以后再找她吧
You can talk to her later.
你说了等我们到兰克尔平原
Yeah, when we get to Rancor Flats, you told me.
伊瑞莎把对你的爱放在了第一位
Irisa puts her love for you above anything else.
她是个好女儿 你该为她骄傲
She is a good daughter. You should be proud of her.
我是骄傲
I am.
我饿了
I'm starving.
我会烤薄饼
I know how to make pancakes.
不不不 我来吧
No, no, no. I got this. I do.
你确定不吃点吗
You sure you don't want anything?
不了
Nope.
我做的芝士三明治可好吃了
I make a mean grilled cheese sandwich.
诀窍就是面包要两面都烤
The trick is to butter both sides of the bread.
你真让我失望
我很快回来
I will return soon.
你们两个人守在屋里 两个人守在门口
I want two of you stationed on the roof, two at the front door,
还有两个时刻紧跟我妻子
and two with my wife at all times.
必要的话牺牲生命也要保护好她
Protect her with your life, if necessary.
我说了什么好笑的话吗
Have I said something particularly entertaining?
首领
Look, Vizu,
你付的钱是够我站外面
your money's good enough for me to stand out front
拿把枪吓唬吓唬人
with a big gun to scare people away,
但如果事情严重了
but if shtak gets serious...
我才不会为一屋子叛徒去死呢
no way I'm dying for a house full of traitors.
我们知道雷加和你之前的手下是谁杀的
We know who killed Raiga and the rest of your old crew.
我没法证明 但我知道是你 老大
Can't prove it, but it was you, boss.
怎么
How about it?
想让我们走吗
You want us to leave?
真到了那时候
If and when the time comes,
我相信你会做该做的事
I am confident you will do the right thing.
如果你没做到
If you do not,
那么我们再好好谈谈我想把你们怎么样
this conversation will continue and conclude.
站好岗位
Take your posts.
你不能把我们留在他们手里
You cannot leave us with them.
耶维尔医生不回答 我得去找她
Doc Yewll isn't answering her hailer. I have to go find her.
但是台弗根
But T'evgin--
谁知道 说不定台弗根和女儿是一伙的
For all we know, T'evgin's on his daughter's side,
他几乎没法被杀死 你没忘吧
and he's damn near impossible to kill, remember?
知道怎么杀成年欧美克的 只有耶维尔
If anyone knows how to kill a mature Omec, it's Yewll.
一旦有机会 他们会立刻背叛我们
These men will betray us the first chance they get.
他们是我能找来的最厉害的了
They're the best I could pull together.
我们现在不怎么得势
We're not exactly popular these days.
给我一把枪
Give me a gun.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
我会为您而战 夫人
I'll fight for you, Favi...
必要的话 为您死也可以的
die defending you, if necessary.
保险在侧面
Safety's on the side.
我会尽快回来
I'll be back soon.
照顾好她
Look after her.
我们在哪
Where are we?
旧圣路易吗
Old St. Louis?
一个隐秘的地方
Someplace private.
伊瑞莎在哪
Where's Irisa?
这次说真话
For real this time.
还在补给车里 被个铁柱压着
Back at the convoy, pinned under some metal.
就算没死 也快了
If she's not dead, she will be soon.
知道了这个你生气吗
Does that information upset you?
生气
Yeah.
很好 因为我也生气了
Good, because you've upset me.
为什么 就因为我讨厌别人骗我吗
Why? 'Cause I don't like being lied to?
还是因为我不想当你的午餐
'Cause I don't want to be lunch?
我本来打算照顾你的
I would have cared for you.
"恐怖收祭"中
During the Dread Harvest,
你本会被保护和宠爱的
you would have been protected and favored.
你本可以享有奴隶中的最高头衔
You would have had the highest ranking amongst the slaves...
不必挨饿 什么都不缺
never going hungry, never wanting for anything.
故事很好听 就是结局不太好
It's a great story, but it wouldn't have ended well.
你本可以改善你的生活
You would have lived out your life span
然后荣耀的死去
and had an honorable death.
但现在呢
But now?
但现在你只是食物
Now you're just food.
什么声音 上面有人来了吗
What's that? We got company up above?
如果是欧美克抓走了诺兰
If the Omec did take Nolan,
为这他们可杀了不少人啊
they killed a lot of people doing it.
你好 诺兰的女儿
Hello, Nolan's daughter.
执法者
Lawkeeper.
我们知道是你袭击了补给车
We know you attacked the convoy
还打算嫁祸给灵魂车手
and tried to pin it on raiders.
那你是来逮捕我的吗
Are you here to arrest me?
我只想找回诺兰
I just want Nolan.
-我想他应该和我父亲在一起 -在哪
- I imagine he's with my father. - Where?
在荒地某处 躲避沃坦人的追捕吧
Out in the Badlands somewhere, escaping Votan justice.
你是说袭击补给车的是台弗根吗
Are you saying T'evgin attacked the convoy?
沃坦集团屠♥杀♥了我们的人♥民♥
The Votanis Collective slaughtered our people.
诺兰杀掉他们的副总统的事
When Nolan killed their vice-chancellor,
让我父亲很高兴
it pleased my father.
所以他想自己从我们共同的
He took it upon himself to rescue Nolan
敌人手里救出诺兰
from our common enemy.
我父亲对低等种族太心软
My father has a soft spot for the lesser races,
但对我你们仍只是野兽
but I still think you're animals.
你们不相信我的话
You don't believe what I'm saying,
那就自己看
have a look around.
我们会的
We will.
楼顶和附近的大楼我都找过了
I've searched the roof and the adjacent buildings.
-矿井里呢 -没有
- Any luck in the mines? - No.
这些地道根本没个头
Those tunnels go on forever.
需要好几天才能全搜查一遍
It'll take days to search them all.
我们没那么多时间了
We don't have that kind of time.
你有信♥号♥♥器吗
Do you have a hailer?
没有
No.
我的没信♥号♥♥
Mine isn't working.
我们得通知阿曼达沃坦补给车被袭了
We need to warn Amanda that the V.C. Convoy was hit.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
你有没有考虑过
Did you ever consider
基琪说的是实话的可能性
that Kindzi might be telling the truth?
我不信任她
I don't trust her.
我也是
Me neither.
但这并不意味着她就是在说谎
Doesn't necessarily mean she's lying.
执法者
Lawkeeper...
救救我
Help me.
你们这儿搞什么畸形秀呢
What kind of freak show you people building down here?
是我女儿的杰作
It's my daughter's doing.
她到底想干什么
What's her endgame?
挑起战争
War.
我答应她的
It's what I promised her.
沃坦集团毁掉我们的舰队时
When the Votanis Collective destroyed our fleet,
基琪和我迷路了
Kindzi and I were lost.
我们知道变形者
We knew the shape-takers
发现了一个适宜殖民的星球
had found a suitable planet to colonize.
但我们不知道在哪里
We just didn't know where it was.
我们在太空中漫无目的的漂流
We drifted aimlessly through space,
寻找能指引我们找到沃坦方舟
searching for any signal that would lead us
或者他们目的地的信♥号♥♥
to the Votan arks or their destination.
地球
Earth.
我们当时还不知道它叫地球 是的
We didn't know to call it that, but, yes.
漫长的旅途中
Throughout the long journey,
是仇恨让我活了下来
hate kept me alive...
让我有了目标
focused.
基琪从我这儿学到了仇恨
Kindzi learned hatred from watching me.
我是把它教给了我的女儿
I taught it to my daughter.
我把复仇当作睡前故事讲给她听
Fantasies of revenge told as bedtime stories
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表