剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
我不是她爸爸
Hey! I'm not her dad.
我只是帮她走出了困境
I just helped her out of a bad situation.
方舟陨落 我得走了
Ooh! Arkfall. I gotta go.
我去搞定
I'll settle up.
不 上次那个就是你收拾的
No, you got the last one, J-Turk.
这个交给我吧
I got this one.
地球属于人类
Earth is for humans!
再见了 哥们
See ya,brother.
我对这晚完全没有印象
I have no memory of this night.
那件事发生了吗
Did it really happen?
-孩子 -别把我当孩子哄
- Kiddo - Don't "Kiddo" me.
发生了吗
Did it happen?
那时不一样
It was a different time.
看来"今日特餐"是炒脑子了
Well, the daily special seems to be scrambled brains.
什么
What?
伊瑞莎的脑袋里有个方舟科技簇
There's an Arktech cluster in Irisa's head,
诺兰脑袋里也有
just like Nolan's.
给你来点更劲爆的吧
And you want to know the kicker?
你把她带过来的时候
The minute you brought her in here,
他们的生命体征都稳定了
both their vitals stabilized.
诺兰也可以自主呼吸了
And Nolan's breathing on his own.
这是好事 对吧
That's good, right?
说明他们在康复了
That means they're getting better.
事实上 这很不好
Actually it's bad. Very bad.
沃坦沉睡吊舱不是为人类设计的
Votan sleeper pods were not designed for humans.
共用迫使沉睡吊舱做出了修改
Sharing one forced the pod to make some modifications
以免错杀诺兰
to keep it from killing Nolan.
什么修改
What modifications?
吊舱链接了诺兰和伊瑞莎的大脑组织
The pod physically tethered Nolan and Irisa's brains.
让他们活了下来 但大脑间有了依赖性
Kept them both alive, but the brains grew interdependent,
就像连体婴分享的共同器官
like... organs on conjoined human twins.
没错 两个都能活 只要不分开
Right, both twins can survive, so long as they remain attached.
没错
Exactly.
欧美克把诺兰和伊瑞莎
The Omec severed the attachment,
带出吊舱时切断了连接
when it took Nolan and Irisa out of the pod.
现在方舟科技进行了自适应改编
Now the arktech adapted itself,
通过扩展频谱信♥号♥♥维持着连接
keeping the connection going through a spread-spectrum signal.
就像蓝牙
Like Bluetooth?
你真可爱
You're adorable.
有何不可呢 就叫它"大脑蓝牙"吧
But sure, why not, let's call it "Bluetooth for the brain."
你和诺兰出城后 信♥号♥♥就断了
When you and Nolan left town, the connection broke.
但结果不是没信♥号♥♥ 而是脑损伤
But instead of a dropped signal, they got brain damage.
把他们放在一起重新建立了连接
Bringing them closer together reestablished the link,
稳定了他们的状况
and stabilized their conditions.
不幸的是 这只是暂时的
But unfortunately, it is temporary.
方舟科技的成长已经超出了控制
The arktech is growing out of control.
那要怎么才能救他们
What can we do to save their lives?
打开身体取出方舟科技
Well, I need to open them up and cut the arktech out.
那你之前做过这种手术的对吧
Well, you've done this surgery before, right?
最好略过这个问题
Best not to dwell on that.
我的手冻僵了 我拿不住斧头了
My hands are freezing, I can barely hold the axe.
-让我缓一下暖和起来 -站起来
- Just give me a second to warm them.- On your feet,
-走 -让我暖暖手吧
- Let's go. - Just give me a second to warm them, man!
贝贝 吉斯 把箱子下来吧
Bebe, Geeze, let's start unloading these crates.
达克将军 客人那边有好消息吗
Favi Tak. Good news with our guest?
他说个不停 还不停地喝我的酒
Oh, he won't stop talking, or drinking my wine.
他和他的生化人
Right now, he and his Biomen
现在正着迷旧地球的电视呢
are subjecting the men to old-earth show tunes.
他是我见过的最讨厌的人类
He's the most disgusting human I've ever encountered,
而且我见过的人类还真不少
and trust me, I've been around.
只要价高 他愿意把武器卖♥♥给任何人
He would sell his weaponry to anyone who has enough scrip.
对他的人类同胞毫无荣誉 忠诚可言
No honor, no loyalty to his fellow humans.
我真想杀掉他 让世界减少一个垃圾
I'm tempted to kill him just to make the planet a better place.
我非常乐意亲自动手
I'll deliver the death stroke myself.
你真好 贝贝 谢谢你
That's kind of you, Bebe. Thank you.
但不行 我们需要补给
No. We may need to re-supply.
最好是给他钱 让我们换到武器
It's better if he leaves with a fat profit and we get our guns.
抗争之城将毫无还手之力
Defiance won't know what hit them.
别得意太早 吉斯 现在还太早
Don't gloat, Geeze. It's premature.
这个计划要成功还需要很多准备
A lot of things have to go right for this plan to work,
尤其是要出其不意
including the element of surprise.
这最重要
That's essential.
我得回去了
I need to get back.
我得去看看食人花吃不吃的惯
I'm gonna find out if the carnivorous plant eats Audrey.
梦想成真
怎么了
What's wrong?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为这可以帮我分散注意力
I thought this would be a welcome diversion,
但总忍♥不住去想沃坦营地里的我的儿子
but my thoughts drift to my son in that V.C. Camp.
我丈夫逼我满足他们的要求
My husband insists I carry out their demands.
你真觉得我死了就能换回你儿子吗
Do you really believe my death would win his release?
我想能换回我儿子的恐怕只有奇迹
I fear nothing short of a miracle will save him.
好奇怪
It's strange.
我闭上眼睛 总看到阿♥拉♥克儿时的样子
When I close my eyes, I can only picture Alak as a little boy.
总想起这么一天
I keep remembering this one day.
人类有个古老的传统叫野餐
The humans have this ancient ritual called a picnic.
你听说过吗
Have you run across the term yet?
没有
No.
就是去户外在苍蝇老鼠的包围下吃饭
You eat outdoors among the flies and rodents.
阿♥拉♥克当时还小 非要试试
Alak was very young and insisted we try it.
虽然很脏但我承认确实很好玩
I confess it was fun in a dirty way.
直到我们遭遇了一只地狱虫
Until we encountered a hellbug skitterling.
阿♥拉♥克还觉得可爱 想跟它玩
Alak thought it was cute and wanted to play with it.
但我紧紧抱着他逃离了那里
But I grabbed him in my arms and I ran.
我的丈夫解决了它
My husband tackled the beast.
用他的充能刀杀掉了它
Killed it with his charge blade.
厉害
Impressive.
我紧紧抱着儿子
I held my son close,
一遍又一遍的呢喃
and I whispered over and over again,
"有我呢
"I've got you.
我会永远保护你"
I will always protect you."
现在我才意识到那就是句谎言
Now I realize that was a lie.
我希望能有人帮我解决掉拉姆·达克将军
I wish someone will give Rahm Tak the same treatment
就像我丈夫杀掉地狱虫那样
my husband gave that hellbug.
一个强壮的人
Someone strong.
无畏的人
Someone fearless.
像我这样的人
Someone like me.
对你来说一定很容易
It would be so easy for you.
一艘欧美克飞船凌驾营地上空
The sight of an Omec ship over their camp
一定会吓坏他们
would terrify them.
他们什么条件都会答应的
They would submit to any demand.
他们也可能利用他们的智慧与狡诈
Or they, being resourceful and duplicitous,
想出来什么诡计弄坏我的飞船
would concoct some trick to disable my ship.
我们会谨慎行事的嘛
We could take precautionary steps.
我和基琪无依无靠
Kindzi and I are alone.
我们面对了整个种族的灭亡
We face the extinction of our entire race.
要想找到其他欧美克人
Our only hope of finding other Omec survivors
就只能靠那艘飞船
is with that ship.
我绝不会置它于危难之中
I would not do anything to put it in harm's way.
就算是你也不行
Not even for you.
气氛好像变差了
Seems the mood has soured.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
怎么了
What?
我每次从诺兰脑子里取出方舟科技的一部分
Every time I remove a piece of arktech from Nolan's brain,
伊瑞莎脑中的就会变大以弥补损失
the arktech in Irisa's brain grows larger to compensate.
我得想个办法把这东西
I need to figure out a way of removing the arktech
同时从他们脑中取出
from both of their brains at the exact same time.
我们有两个医生
Okay, well we have two doctors,
可以两台手术同时做啊
so we could do two surgeries at the same time.
你怎么说 斯力克
What do you say, slick?
你有颅内纳米手术经验吗
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表