剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
捕猎愉快
Happy hunting.
你经常见阿♥拉♥克吗
Have you seen much of Alak?
我每周去两次给他带食物洗衣服
I bring him food and clean laundry twice a week.
尽可能让他开心一些
I do what I can to make him happy.
他的伤怎么样了
How are his injuries?
愈合得不错
Healing well.
但我希望他能在家
I wish he was home, though.
麦考利家让我很害怕
The McCawley house frightens me.
-害怕鬼魂吗 -不 怕死
- Afraid of ghosts? - No, afraid of death.
我觉得那是很合理的害怕 不是吗
I think that's a very reasonable fear, don't you?
我想是的
I suppose so.
可怜的阿♥拉♥克
Poor Alak.
那么善良 又那么伤心
So kind. So sad.
不要误会 他和克里斯蒂的爱情
Don't get me wrong. It's beautiful the way
非常美好
he loved Christie.
但逝者已逝
But the dead are dead.
我们悼念过后就要继续生活
We must mourn them and move on.
继续生活不是那么容易的事
Moving on is rarely easy.
或许下次你去看阿♥拉♥克
Perhaps the next time you visit Alak,
我跟你一起去
I will accompany you.
听您的 斯塔玛夫人
Whatever you wish, Favi Stahma.
到底怎么了 安蒂娜
What is it, Andina?
直说吧
Out with it.
阿♥拉♥克留下了自卫军发的枪
Alak kept his gun from the militia.
枪里还剩两发子弹
There are two bullets left inside,
都是留给你的
both meant for you.
雷夫一颗 克里斯蒂一颗
One from Rafe, one from Christie.
他把枪放在了门口
He keeps it by the front door.
可别去敲门
I would not recommend knocking.
谢谢你 告诉我这些
Thank you, for telling me.
他经历了很多
He's been through a lot.
是啊
Yes.
我们都经历了很多
We all have.
你还有我呢 夫人
You still have me, Favi.
当然还有你 安蒂娜
That I do, Andina.
当然还有你
That I do.
谁会克隆你啊
So who would clone you?
我敢打赌就是银河系花花肠子最多的人
Smart money's on the galaxy's favorite puckered rectums,
欧美克人
the Omec.
为什么呢
Why?
除了我可以是
Well, aside from me being the perfect gift
生日 纪念日 受戒仪式的绝佳礼物之外
for birthdays, anniversaries, and bar mitzvahs,
可能性还很多 也很让人郁闷
the possibilities are endless and depressing.
你知道奇怪的是什么吗
You know what'd be weird?
假如躺着的是真正的你 站着的是克隆的
Is if that's you on the table, and you're the clone.
或者你俩都是克隆的 或者
Or you're both clones. Or..
-我还是别说了吧 -那样最好
- I'm gonna stop talking now. - That might be best.
为什么克隆体的肺里有闪亮的东西
Uh, why does your clone's lungs have glitter in them?
是孢子
They're spores.
巴格拉孢子
Bagra spores.
它们只能在旧圣路易斯生长
They only grow in Old St. Louis.
欧美克人对我们有所隐瞒
The Omec are hiding something from us.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要阻止那群混♥蛋♥
I intend to shut those sons of bitches down.
就你自己
By yourself?
我们应该叫来诺兰和阿曼达
You know we should call Nolan and Amanda.
诺兰和阿曼达 真好
Nolan and Amanda, right.
上次我让他们俩
The last time I asked those two to choose
在欧美克人和我之间做选择
between the Omec and me,
他们剥了我的皮
they tore a strip off my hide
给别人疗伤用了
and used it for spare parts.
他俩做事过于小心谨慎
Those two will pussyfoot around
总给紫皮人机会销毁证据
and give the purples a chance to destroy evidence.
不 我要先拿到证据
No, I'm getting proof first.
-让我和你一起去吧 -不
- Let me go with you. - No.
为什么不啊 我可以应付的
Why not? I can handle myself.
如果我明天的这个时候还没回来
If I'm not back by this time tomorrow,
就指望你发出警报了
I'm counting on you to sound the alarm.
Don't you know it's revolution
I'm right where I want to be.
要多多练习
Got to practice this day and night
直到闭着眼睛都能组装好
till we can do it blindfolded.
I don't care for no solution
就这样 加油 抬起腿来
That's it. Come on. Pick those legs up.
I see what I want to see
我在努力让这些人准备好去战斗
I'm trying to get these people ready to fight a battle.
Yes, I know it's such a shock
It has to be
这是我们的职责
It's our responsibility.
It has to be
这孩子挺有天赋
There is some real talent here.
And I can
feel that silver lining
快来 我们得强大起来
Come on. We have to get strong.
And know the whole thing falls apart
我们要与野兽正面交锋 我们要战胜他
We will face the beast, and we will defeat him.
And I can see
我们强壮的人
This confederacy of the strong
要骄傲地守住前线
will hold the line with pride.
我们要与拉姆·达克战斗 并战胜他
We will face Rahm Tak, and we will defeat him.
大家都明白吗
Do we have an understanding?
-抗争之城 -抗争之城
- Defiance! - Defiance!
抗争之城
Defiance!
To just
Turn to dust
Turn to dust
Don't you know it's revolution
I'm right where I want to be
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
门是开着的
The door was open.
你女儿呢
Where's your daughter?
不知道 也不在乎
Don't know. Don't care.
这听起来不对劲 你怎么啦
That doesn't sound right. What troubles you?
死了太多人
Too many dead people.
你伤心难过了
You're hurting.
我可以帮你减轻痛苦
I can take that pain away.
我想感受这痛苦 你该走了
I don't want it to go away. You should leave.
我喜欢这儿
I like it here.
哪怕只有一小会儿
Wouldn't you rather feel good,
你不想舒服一下吗
even if only for a moment?
不
No.
你不是那种"舒服一下"的
You're not the "feel good for a moment"
那种人 是吗
type of guy, are you?
我觉得你喜欢慢慢来
I think you like to take it slow,
享受每一秒
savor the moment.
不
No.
糟糕
No.
那声咆哮 那只野兽 你知道什么
That growl, the beast, what do you know about that?
你有什么瞒着我
What aren't you telling me?
你不接吗
Shouldn't you answer that?
现在不重要
Doesn't matter right now.
你怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
一副好像自己就什么都清楚一样
Spoken like somebody who knows exactly what's going on.
-你醉了 -你当然很懂了
- You're drunk. - You ought to know.
至少醉了我还能自我控制
Well, at least I can drink and hold myself together.
显然你做不到
Clearly you can't.
别碍事 我要去找台弗根
Now get out of my way. I to go see T'evgin.
不行 找他做什么 为什么找他
No. Why? Why?
为什么
Why?
因为他和基琪知道袭击的事
'Cause him and Kindzi know something about these attacks,
而且瞒着我们
something they're not telling us.
那你就要这副样子去找台弗根吗
All right, you're going to go see T'evgin like this?
好啦 坐下
Come on. Sit down.
好了 听我说
Okay. Shh. Shh. Hey.
明天一早 我就陪你去晶矿
Hey, in the morning, I will go with you to the mines,
把这件事调查清楚
and we'll get to the bottom of this.
还要死多少人啊
How many more people are gonna die?
你需要好好休息
I need you to sleep this off.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表