剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
I am fond of you, Stahma,
但我们不是一伙的
but we are not a team.
你不是欧美克
You are not Omec.
不许再威胁我的女儿
Don't ever threaten my daughter.
我很抱歉
I shame myself.
卡斯蒂人假惺惺的道歉跟你不符
False Casti humility does not suit you.
执意无知跟你也不符
Nor does willful ignorance suit you.
我想我们都应该把目标放高一些
I think we should both aim higher.
小心行事啊 小卡斯蒂人
Tread lightly, little Castithan.
小心行事
Tread lightly.
他说什么了吗
Did he say anything?
任何能帮我们找到他同伙的信息
Anything that might help us find their accomplices?
那个欧美克说我们现在是安全的
The Omec said that we would be safe now.
是真的吗
Is that true?
当然
Course it is.
你们会没事的
You're gonna be just fine.
找到了些东西
Found something.
在他的衣服口袋里
Was in his coat.
这是什么
What is it?
这座城镇的地图
It's a map of the town.
他们不是翻山进来的
They didn't come in over the mountain.
而是挖了个隧♥道♥
They tunneled in.
好了
All right.
一队从西边进攻
Alpha team moves in from the west,
用M-19袭击营地
hits that camp with M-19s,
将拉姆的军队赶到东边的
and smokes Rahm's troops south by southwest
林木线和狙击手那里
towards the tree line and the snipers.
我们有什么安排
What do we got?
我跟零在山脊上埋伏
Me and Zero on the ridge,
其余的人沿林木线分散开来
rest of Baker along the tree line.
-很好 -停下 我听够了 这样不行
- Good job. - Stop. I've heard enough. No.
为啥不行
No?
我要把隧♥道♥从这边封死
No, I want this tunnel sealed up from this side.
然后搜捕其他潜入城里的人
We'll hunt down whoever's left in town,
这样我们还可以东山再起
and we'll live to fight another day.
我们寡不敌众
We're badly outnumbered.
这是我们对他展开战斗
This is our chance to take the fight to him,
攻其不备的机会
to take him by surprise.
是阿♥拉♥克 有什么新消息
Alak. What do you got?
林木线大概有三四公里长
It's 2, maybe 3 miles long.
完全安全
It's all clear out here.
没有什么可疑的吗 没有陷阱吗
Nothing suspicious? No booby traps?
-反正我还没出事呢 -好的
- I'm still in one piece. - All right.
你找个安全的地方藏起来 眼睛睁大
I want you to lay up somewhere safe, keep your eyes open.
如果发现任何沃坦集团的人 就呼叫我
You spot any V.C., chirp me a warning.
好的
Will do.
-阿♥拉♥克 -怎么了
- And, Alak? - Yeah?
感谢你自愿站出来 你很勇敢
Took guts to volunteer. Good job.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是我们最有把握的方法了
This is the closest thing to a guarantee we're gonna get.
不行 这风险太大了
No, it's a huge risk.
强渡特拉华河风险也大 但华盛顿还是做了
So was crossing the Delaware, but Washington was game.
指的是1776年独♥立♥战争时期华盛顿带领军队跨河奇袭
-那就这么做吧 -好
- All right, do it. - All right.
打垮那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Bring that son of a bitch down.
贝克曼 你和伊瑞莎在前面冲锋
All right, Beckman, you're up front with me and Irisa.
零和戴尔 巴恩斯和三名EMC战士跟在后面
Zero and Dell, Barnes are next and my three EMC guys.
后面的人分成四支队伍
After that, we're gonna go with squads one through four.
阿曼达 你负责剩下的士兵
Amanda, you're gonna take the remainder of the troops.
包围建筑
You're gonna surround the building.
不让任何人进出
Nobody gets in or out.
-发现任何可疑... -就呼叫你
- Anything suspicious at all... - Chirp your hailer.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好了各位 来吧
Okay, everybody, bring it in.
不行 我不想让他去
No. I don't want him in there.
这由不得你
It's not your choice.
你乖乖留在我身边
You're staying with me.
我一定要去
I'm going.
记得要小心
Just be careful.
必须的
Always.
好了各位 都聚过来
All right, everybody. Come on in.
我们进去之后 保持警惕
We get down there, stay alert.
先检查自己的装备
Check your equipment then check the equipment
再检查旁边人的装备
of the trooper next to you.
我们四人一组 所以不要挡了别人的火力
We're gonna be moving in fours, so we want clear lines of fire.
不要着急
We're gonna move slowly,
按顺序行动 确保安全
we're gonna move by the numbers, and safely.
记住
And remember,
我选择你们是有原因的
I chose each and every one of you for a reason.
我们联手 绝不会让抗争之城失望
Together, we're gonna make Defiance proud.
好了 我们行动吧
All right, let's light 'em up.
出发
Move out.
对不起
Sorry, sorry.
这是我第一次作战
This is all new to me.
小声点
Keep it down.
没事的
It's okay.
大家原地待命 没有我的信♥号♥♥不得轻举妄动
Everyone, hold position here until you get my signal.
你跟我来
You're with me.
走
Go.
怎么了
What is it?
我好像听到了什么声音
I heard something.
呆在这别动
Stay here.
我去和诺兰汇报下
I'm gonna go check in with Nolan.
你们原地待命
Hold your position.
不管发生什么情况也不要过来
Do not come forward under any circumstance.
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
贝克曼 我告诉你在隧♥道♥里待命了
Beckman, I told you to hold position in the tunnel.
不
No.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不要啊
No!
不
No!
粉皮肤的蠢货
You stupid pink-skin.
感谢你带着你的人来送死
Thank you for leading your men to slaughter.
你的首级对拉姆来说会是绝佳的战利品
Your head will make a wonderful trophy for Rahm.
我别无选择
用我的刀
攻击珊吉宣誓人
你疯了吗
他先攻击的我
我求他们别让你上耻辱柱
我捍卫了我们的荣誉
你太高傲了
荣誉并不需要捍卫
你这样非但不会在别人眼中赢得荣誉
反倒是在上帝的眼中失掉了荣誉
你懂吗
达塔克
看来是没懂
你只懂得一件事
你就一直站在那吗
You just gonna stand there?
阿曼达说得对
Amanda was right.
如果我们把隧♥道♥封死
If we had just blown our end of the tunnel,
他们就不会死
they'd all still be alive.
你赌了一把
You gambled.
如果赌赢了 你就是英雄了
If it had worked, you'd be a hero.
可是我们没有成功 现在我算是什么
Yeah, but it didn't, so what does that make me?
他们信任我 跟随我
They trusted me, they followed me,
现在却因我而死
and now they're dead because of me.
他们不是你杀的 而是拉姆·达克杀的
You didn't kill them. Rahm Tak did.
你可以把这件事怪在自己头上
You can carry that weight on your shoulders,
但不代表这就是你的错
but it doesn't make it right.
你一直都是这么教育我的 不是吗
That's what you've been telling me all along, right?
少来 小家伙
Nice try, kid.
你好好休息
You get yourself some rest.
诺兰 我们有麻烦了
Nolan, we've got trouble.
怎么了
What is it?
拉姆·达克在防护网外安营扎寨
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表