剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
差不多要完事了
Almost done.
你今天在城里
You were in town today.
有我丈夫的消息吗
Any news of my husband?
他被判处死刑了
He's been sentenced to die.
什么时候
When?
三天之内
In three days.
我觉得你需要自己静静
I'm sure you'd like some time alone with your thoughts.
我去矿区的时候 你可以在我的住处休息
You can rest in my quarters while I'm in the mines.
我已经造成了这么多麻烦
I've caused so much trouble,
你却对我如此友善
yet you show me nothing but kindness.
回来的时候叫醒我
Wake me when you return.
好恶心
你帮助她
你为她提供衣食住行 帮她疗伤
是时候把你的卡斯蒂妓♥女♥送走了
我是山杰世系的女子
我的社会里 没有女人是奴妓
它说着我们的语言
多有趣啊
给我安静
原谅我的女儿
Forgive my daughter.
她比较爱发脾气
She's prone to tantrums.
我并不需要原谅什么
There is nothing to forgive.
她的美色蒙蔽了你判断力吗
你忘记你的宏伟大业了吗
说英语
Speak English.
你需要练习
You need the practice.
如果他们发现你在保护一名间谍
This town will turn on us
整座城市都将反抗我们
if they learn you're protecting a spy.
我可没想告诉他们
I have no intent in telling them.
你呢
Do you?
你的鼻子怎么样了
So how's your nose?
还很疼
It hurts.
谢谢你的枪
Thank you for the guns.
不必客气
You're welcome for the guns.
你惹了多大♥麻♥烦
How much trouble are you in?
我马上就能实现
Oh, well, very soon expect to make the transition
从家族的害群之马
from black sheep of the family
到没有继承权的死马的转变了
to disinherited dead black sheep of the family.
那你为什么要这样做
So why did you do it?
这是我能想到的唯一一个
Well, it was the only gesture I could think of
能够打动你的方法了
big enough to impress you.
不不不
No, no, no.
康尼 你和"偶"的旧账太多了
Connie, you and me are ancient history.
-是"你和我" -别纠正我的语法错误
- You and I. - Don't correct my grammar.
你知道我讨厌这样
You know I hate that.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I know.
所以 我有吗
So did I?
-有什么 -打动你啊
- Did you what? - Impress you.
我很想你
I've missed you.
你嘴上这么说 可我怎么知道是不是真的
You say that, but I'm not sure you do.
我旅行归来
I came home from the tour,
却发现我们的红木公♥寓♥空无一人
and our Redwood apartment was empty.
连家具都没有 你甚至把狗都带走了
Furniture gone. You took the dog.
你妈妈的律师在那儿
And your mother's lawyer was there
还带着一个装满文书的公文包
with a briefcase full of scripts.
说什么你重新考虑了
Told me that you had reconsidered
我们之间的关系
the wisdom of our relationship.
什么
What?
我从没那么说过
I never said that.
得了吧
Come on.
我从没那么说过
I never said that.
我以为是你甩了我
I was under the impression that you dump me.
你说什么
What?
就是这样
Yeah.
我妈跟我说她给了你钱
Mother told me she offered you cash
让你取消婚约
to break off the engagement.
你接受了
And you accepted.
她说这样就证明了你只是为了钱
She said that proved you were only after our family money.
不不 不是这样的
No, no, no, no, no.
真正发生的是 我开枪射穿了公文包
What really happened was, I shot a hole in the briefcase,
然后一枪打伤了你妈那个律师的脚
and then I shot your mother's lawyer in the foot.
-这是真的吗 -是的
- Is that the truth? - Yeah.
那感觉很好
It felt great.
看来 妈妈比咱俩都聪明
Well, looks like mother outsmarted us both.
也没人说她笨
No one ever called her stupid.
对不起
I'm so sorry. I...
我只是希望你会来找我 告诉我真♥相♥
I just wish...I wish you'd come, told me the truth.
你说反了吧
Pretty sure you have that backwards.
你在抗争之城过得还好吗
So you're happy here in Defiance?
地球共和国还在的时候 我觉得很安全
When the E-Rep was here, I felt safe.
有一个叫汤米的人
There was this guy Tommy,
他又温柔又友善
and he was gentle and kind
身材还好
and had a great ass.
好吧 我现在好嫉妒
Okay, so now I'm jealous.
别嫉妒了 他死了
Don't be. He's dead.
你想上楼吗
You want to go upstairs?
当然想了
Yeah, I do.
-你迟到了 -昨晚太累了
- You're late. - Long night.
我猜也是
I bet.
看起来还不错嘛
Well, decent turn-out.
还行吧 至少是个开始
It'll do, for a start.
新兵们
Okay, recruits!
集♥合♥
Fall in.
给你
Here you go.
不用了 我带了自己的
No, thanks. I brought my own.
得了吧 你那都是老古董了
Come on, that's an antique.
看风向标
Weather vane.
还是挺好用的
She gets the job done.
确实是啊
I guess so.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
拉尼卡 你可以叫我"零"
Ranikar, but you can call me Zero.
好吧 零 射击不错 谁教你的
All right, Zero, you can shoot. Who taught you?
我父亲
My dad.
我用旧金属和碎零件给他做了那把枪
I built him that gun myself from scrap parts and old metal.
花了三个月才把瞄准镜做好
Took me three months to get the scope right.
对了 我是印督
I'm Indur, by the way.
有你在这儿太好了
Good to have you here.
谢谢你 就这些人了吗
Thank you. So this is it?
一共就这么些人吗
This is all you got?
我们还在准备中
We're in the process of building.
贝贝
Bebe!
我们有突破了
发送信♥号♥♥
告诉拉姆我们快到达防护网下方了
明晚就能到达抗争之城下方
-把腿抬起来 -四
- Come on! Pick those legs up. - Four!
-加油 好多了 -五
- Let's go. That's better. - Five!
-很好 加油 -六
- All right, good. - Six!
-七 -大家加油
- Seven! - Let's go, people.
-八 -你在干嘛
- Eight! - What are you doing?
-你女儿在哪儿 -九
- Where's your daughter? - Nine!
-什么 -我问你话呢
- What? - I asked you a question.
-你女儿在哪儿 -十
- Where's your daughter? - Ten!
我没时间回答你的问题
I don't have time for your questions.
我在帮大家为战斗做准备
I'm trying to get people ready for battle.
别浪费我的时间
Don't waste my time!
除非你直接告诉我答案
I am going to keep wasting your time
否则我不会善罢甘休
until you give me a straight answer.
父亲 别这样
这里的大部分孩子都读过《荒地女神》
Most of these kids have read The Amazing Goddess of the Badlands.
求您了 别说了
你放尊重些
他们想知道她在哪儿
They want to know where she is.
为什么荒地女神不跟他们并肩战斗
Why isn't the Amazing Goddess fighting by their side?
我女儿最近经历的事太多了
My daughter's been through a lot recently.
现在 她还无法拿起武器战斗
Right now she's not capable of picking up a weapon.
那我的孩子就能了吗
But my child is?
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表