剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
诺兰 停下 你吓到我了
Nolan, stop! You're scaring me.
走开
Go away!
去骚扰别人 我很忙
Sell your girl scout cookies somewhere else--I'm busy.
我很担心诺兰 他在酗酒
I'm worried about Nolan. He's drinking a lot.
我想他好像产生幻觉了
I think he might be hallucinating.
那也许是手术的一个副作用
That could be a side effect of the surgery.
那个我无法从他大脑中移除的方舟科技
The arktech that I couldn't remove from his brain,
有可能是它感染了
there's a chance that it inflamed the tissue
他大脑颞叶附近的细胞
in his temporal lobe.
那样的肿胀有可能会导致情感大爆发以及
The kind of swelling could cause emotional outbursts and that
以及
and--and that...
医生
Doc?
医生 你能去给他检查一下吗
Doc, can you come take a look at him?
今天不行 现在有个项目需要全神贯注
Not today--I have a project that demands my full attention.
拜托 我真的很害怕
Please. I'm really scared.
好吧
Fine.
这个应该可以抑制他的过激行为
This should curb his aggression.
只能用一支
One notch only.
多了的话 他就会完全昏过去 所以
Any more, and you'll knock him flat on his ass, so just
所以
so...
你还好么
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事 明天把他带过来
I'm fine. Bring him by tomorrow.
与此同时 你真的该走了
In the meantime, I really need you to leave.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
出去
Get out!
好吧
Okay.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
加油 美人 你能做到的
Come on, gorgeous, you can do this.
只要平稳 只要平稳的把它拔♥出♥来♥
Just calmly-- Just calmly pull it out.
该死的欧美克贱♥人♥
Frickin' Omec bitch!
你在鬼门关这一趟走得很值 亲爱的
The afterlife suits you, my love.
能允许我做鬼永世跟着你吗
May I haunt you forevermore?
我听说耶维尔医生在你胳膊里放置了炸♥弹♥
I heard Dr. Yewll put a bomb in your arm.
你是怎么躲过的
How did you escape?
别
Don't.
你不需要避开
You don't have to pull away.
我觉得你这样很有吸引力
You know I find pragmatism alluring.
在拉姆·达克死的时候你看到他的脸了吗
Did you get to see Rahm Tak's face as he died?
那时候 我还在专注的疲于奔命
At the time, I was rather focused on running for my life.
但是在我想象中
In my imagination though,
那肯定很辉煌
it was glorious.
主人们
Favis?
干嘛
What?
有客人来了
You have visitors.
你好 阿曼达 你看起来气色不错
Hello, Amanda. You're looking well.
副总统 很荣幸见到你
Vice Chancellor, this is a great honor.
欢迎来到我们家
我是来自珊吉世系的斯塔玛
我是来自沃拉尼世系的希罗拉
我们能为你做点什么
How may we help you?
你和台弗根很亲近
You're close with T'evgin.
当你是逃犯时 他帮你藏了起来
He helped hide you when you were a fugitive.
我知道他对你有意思
I understand he enchanted you.
坏女孩
Dirty girl.
这次会面结束了 出去
This meeting is over. Out.
你想说什么 阿曼达
Where is this going, Amanda?
今晚我要举♥行♥招待会 需要台弗根出席
I'm having a reception tonight and I need T'evgin there.
你要利用你的魅力
You're going to use your influence
确保他出席
to make that happen.
为什么我妻子要为你做事情
Why should my wife do anything for you?
你殴打她 把她变成拉一个贱民
You beat her, turned her into a pariah.
你妻子对这个城镇造成了很多破坏
Your wife caused a lot of damage to this town.
你妻子是个杀人犯
Your wife is a murderer.
她的罪名都被你赦免了 如果我没记错
Her crimes were all pardoned, by you, if I remember correctly.
我之所以这样要求是因为台弗根今晚出席
I'm asking because T'evgin's presence tonight
能够帮助我们和沃坦集团建立和平
will help bring us peace with the V.C.
无论是否赦免 你欠我们的
Pardon or no pardon, you owe us.
那是正义 你应该不会否认吧
That's justice. I dare you to deny it.
没错 但是
True enough. However,
我和台弗根的关系最近变的有点复杂
my lationship with T'evgin has recently grown complicated.
你很聪明 你会想出办法的
You're smart. You can figure it out.
甜言蜜语的哄哄他
Sweet-talk him.
扭动屁♥股♥色♥诱♥他 我才不管怎么做
Wiggle your fanny. I don't give a crap.
只要做到就好
Just get it done.
我不会做的
I cannot.
好吧 那我们也可以用其他的方式
Okay. Well, we could do this a different way then.
斯塔玛 你今晚将欧美克带来
Stahma, you will bring the Omec to me tonight.
我就取消让希罗拉的士兵
In return, I will cancel my plan to have Silora's soldiers
给你丈夫的脑袋来一枪的计划
put a bullet through the back of your husband's head.
我不能去找台弗根
I cannot go to T'evgin!
你没听清楚形势
You're not listening.
阿曼达·罗斯沃特正巴不得找个理由看我死呢
Amanda Rosewater is itching for a reason to see me dead.
那巫师想把我诱拐到澳大利亚去
The Enchanter wants to spirit me away to Australia.
你知道澳大利亚在哪吗
Do you have any idea where Australia is?
我知道那种事情干什么
Why would I know something like that?
那很远 你永远都不能再见到我了
It's far. You would never see me again.
有一个新颖的主意
Here's a novel idea.
你可以告诉巫师 "不 谢谢"
Tell the Enchanter, "No, thank you."
你可以告诉他你爱你的丈夫
Tell him that you love your husband!
你根本不了解欧美克
You do not understand the Omec.
你就了解吗
And you do?
如果我拒绝他 他会强行带走我
If I refuse him, he will take me by force.
你没法确定会发生那种事
You don't know that.
那是他的天性
It is in his nature.
有我保护你
You're under my protection.
我真希望那能足够
I wish that were enough.
走近点
Come closer.
我害怕
I am afraid.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我必须拒绝你的提议
Because I must decline your offer.
你还害怕我 对吗
You still fear me. Do you?
很好
Good.
你应该害怕我 珊吉世系的斯塔玛·塔尔
Do you well to fear me, Stahma Tarr of Shanje Liro.
在家乡的时候 我让
Back home, I enchanted
一个又一个卡斯蒂小伙子和小姑娘中过魔
score upon score of little Castithan boys and girls,
他们每个人都像你一样聪明漂亮
and every one as pretty and clever as you.
我爱他们 然后杀掉他们 吃掉他们
I loved them, killed them, and devoured them,
因为我是一个捕猎者
because I am a predator.
而你 夫人 自古以来就是我的猎物
And you, Favi, are my historic prey.
此时此刻 我觉得你没搞清楚
At this moment, I don't think you understand
你自己在食物链中的位置
your place on the food chain.
这里是...
This is...
一个新世界
这个世界永远不会遵循你们的传统
It will never conform to your traditions.
老一套已经不管用了
The old ways are dead.
据我猜想 你的女儿就因为无法接受这一点
Your daughter, I think, could not accept this
而受到了惩罚
and was punished.
你惩罚了她是因为
You punished her because
你 台弗根 明白这些
you, T'evgin, know better.
你是一个英明的人
You are wise.
这只是空洞的奉承
That is empty flattery.
只有你的行动与你英明的心不符
It is empty only if you fail to act
这句话才会空洞
in accordance with your wise heart.
今晚有一个向沃坦集团致敬的
There is a dinner reception tonight
欢迎晚宴
to honor the Votanis Collective...
我知道他们是你的宿敌
your ancient enemy, I know,
但副总统请你出席
but the Vice Chancellor has requested your presence
讨论和平计划
to discuss peace.
我永远都不会和那些杀害我族人的禽兽们
I will never break bread with those animals
共进晚餐
that murdered my people.
你也杀死了很多他们的族人
As you murdered theirs.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表