剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Please, please do not attack me.
至少不是现在
Not right now.
抱歉 你的表演真的很棒
I'm sorry. That was great, great show.
你在镜子前面排练过了吗
Did you practice in front of a mirror?
闭嘴
Stop it!
我突然想到 母亲
It occurs to me, mother,
如果欧美克人真的想要
that if the Omec really are trying
通过你的家人来让你痛苦的话
to get to you through your family,
那么你已经直接把他们引到了我家门口
well, then you've led them straight to my front door,
到了卢克的家门口
to Luke's front door!
你难道没有想到这一点吗
Did you not think of that?
皮拉尔对你的看法是对的
You know, Pilar was right about you.
你就是个典型的自恋狂
You're a classic narcissist.
安蒂娜 把宝宝带过来
Andina, bring the baby.
你是对的
You're right.
我很难过 我没有想清楚
I was upset. I did not think clearly.
我们得去个安全的地方
We have to go somewhere safe,
一个她想象不到的地方
somewhere she won't think to look for us.
收拾东西 我去叫安蒂娜一起
Pack a bag. I'll hurry Andina along.
怎么了 长官 我超速了吗
What's the matter, Officer? Was I speeding?
从车里出来 医生
Step out of the roller, Doc.
我还挺急的 要赶时间去出诊
I'm, uh, actually making a house call
去给一个叫弗雷迪的黎伯拉塔人看病
to Freddy the Liberata's place... kind of in a rush here.
是吗 弗雷迪那家伙现在怎么样了
Oh, yeah? How is old Freddy these days?
他有点高烧 还在呕吐
He's got a high fever, vomiting.
可能是伊拉斯流感
Might be the Irath flu.
一些你的病人失踪了
Some of your patients have been going missing,
短时间内失踪了不少人
quite a few in a short span of time.
我最近也遇见了很多爽约的病人
I've had a lot of no-shows lately.
也许有些联♥系♥
Might be some connection.
如果可以的话 我还要赶着去救命
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a life to save.
那是什么
What was that?
什么
What?
那个
That.
现在我需要点解释
I want an explanation now.
我很尊重我病人的隐私
I value my patients' privacy.
欧美克人
Omec!
怎么回事
What's going on?
你为什么要跟他们合作
Why are you working with them?
我治愈所有人
I heal everybody
无论种族 肤色或者宗教
regardless of race, color, or creed.
之前那个可怜的女人呢
What about that poor woman in the field,
被他们吃掉的那位 你救她了吗
the one they were eating--how were you helping to heal her?
诺兰 看 这是什么
Nolan, look. What is that?
-你脖子后面这是什么 -就是颗痣
- What's on the back of your neck? - That's just a mole.
我确实该去做个检查
I sh--I should really have that looked at.
好疼啊 好疼
That really--that really hurts.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God!
这是什么
What was that thing?
欧美克的控制茎
An Omec control stem.
把它给我
Give me that.
求你了 阿曼达
Please, Amanda.
老娘我宝刀未老啊
Looks like mama got her groove back.
这就是你的谢幕戏码
Was this your end game?
-什么 -所有的一切
- What? - All this.
你在胡说什么 安蒂娜
What are you talking about? Andina?
你突然出现在这里
You showing up here,
把我和卢克置于危险之中
accidentally putting Luke and me in danger.
是我没动脑子
I--I wasn't thinking.
不 不对 你一直都很有头脑
No, that's not it. You're always thinking.
所以付你需要绞尽脑汁
That's what makes you so exhausting to deal with.
怎么了 斯塔玛夫人
Yes, Favi Stahma?
把孩子放进婴儿车
Put the baby in the roller.
不 别着急 安蒂娜
No, you know, stay put, Andina.
-我母亲要独自离开 -阿♥拉♥克
- My mother will be leaving alone. - Alak.
我之前不懂 但现在我懂了
I didn't get it at first, but now I do.
你觉得我们会别无选择 只能跟你走
See, you figured that we'd have no choice but to go with you.
像往常一样 你想方设法
As usual, you found a way to exploit a crisis
用危机来为自己牟利
and turn it into your own advantage.
我永远不会故意陷家人于危难之中
I would never intentionally put our family in danger.
我们的家就是个骗局
Our family is a fraud.
你穿的锦衣华服
The fine clothes on your back,
吃下去的玉食珍馐
the plentiful food in your belly...
这些不假吧
there was nothing fraudulent about that, was there?
那些专辑 你自己的车
The record albums, your own car--
给你什么你都不会换吧
you never wanted for anything.
匹台克·基弗
Petek Keev.
匹台克·基弗
Petek Keev.
天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
你以家族名义为由
In the name of family,
逼我把那孩子打了个半死
you made me beat the living crap out of that kid.
他是个卑鄙无♥耻♥的小人
He was a despicable little runt.
他是我的朋友
He was my friend!
如果不是我们逼你动手 你早就沦为笑柄
If we had not forced your hand, you would have been mocked.
我那时才七岁
I was seven years old.
那个年纪也应该为世系贡献一份力了
Old enough to uphold your liro.
匹台克·基弗不过是个有哮喘症的无辜孩子
Petek Keev was an innocent little kid with jekking asthma,
但就因为他属于禹珂世系
but because he was in the Yuke liro,
我就该打死他吗
I was supposed to knock his teeth out?
而当我终于动手 止不住地
And when I finally did, when I couldn't stop crying
为你逼我伤害朋友的事而哭泣时
because of what you made me do to my friend,
那可是我的朋友
to my friends...
你却嘲笑我
you laughed at me!
是你父亲在笑
Your father laughed.
我没有
I did not.
别怪在爸爸头上
Don't blame Dad.
这个家庭里一直是你掌控着一切
You control everything that happens in this family.
我曾经是这样
At one time, yes,
但从你和克里斯蒂被绑♥架♥的那天起
but I lost control of my life
我的人生就完全失控了
the day that you and Christie were kidnapped.
自那时起 我越是努力想要重获掌控
Since then, the harder I fight to regain control,
我失去的就越多
the less remains.
我爱你 我的儿子
I love you, my son.
我希望你也能爱我
I want you to love me back.
我想要你尊重我
I want your respect,
但我也懂得失去的痛
but I understand the nature of loss.
有时这是不可避免的
Sometimes it is inevitable.
很抱歉我来到这里
I'm sorry I came.
但我不是真心想让家人陷入危难
It was never my intent to put my family in danger.
但我明白
But I understand
为什么你把我想得这么糟
why you would suspect the worst of me.
妈
Mom.
妈 我也想相信你的话
Mom, I want to believe you mean it,
可你每次都是在说谎
but you never mean anything you say.
再见了
Good-bye...
妈 别这样
Mom, don't--
别走 听着
Just stop, okay? Look, it's--
外面很危险
it's dangerous out there.
我不会有事的
Oh, I will be fine.
我该怎么做
What should I do?
我该追出去吗
Should I--should I go after her?
我该拦住她吗
Should I stop her?
她倒是想让我追出去
It's what she wants me to do.
你想让我说实话吗
Do you want an honest opinion?
当然
Yeah, of course.
忘记你的母亲
Forget your mother.
想想卢克 如果我们留下 他会很危险
Think about Luke. He's in danger if we stay here.
不要 求求你
No! Please!
让我走
Let me go!
等等 等等
Okay, okay.
我们能先谈谈吗
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表