剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Tulsa, sir.
我就是图尔萨屠夫
I am the Butcher of Tulsa!
继续 动手啊 我没什么可后悔的
Go on, do it. I have no regrets.
动手啊孩子 你还在等什么
Come on, kiddo. What are you waiting for?
杀了他
Kill him.
犹豫了吗
Second thoughts?
不得不承认 我倒是没想到
I have to admit, I'm surprised.
动手
Come on.
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
密西西比两步舞 好的
Mississippi two-step. Okay.
你怎么会没看到这辆车
How did you miss the car?
*Hey, Joe*
*Where you going*
*With that gun in your hand?*
*Hey, Joe*
*I said, where you going*
*With that gun in your hand?*
*I'm going down to shoot my old lady*
*You know I caught her messing round*
*With another man*
*I'm going down to shoot my old lady*
*You know I caught her messing round*
*With another man*
*And that ain't too cool*
你不应该把熊熊交给他们的
You shouldn't have given them Bear.
他们是他的祖父母
They're his grandparents.
皮拉尔也是
So is Pilar.
你觉得她死了吗
You think she's dead?
不能百分百确认
Can't be 100% sure.
但假如她还在外面游荡
But even if she is still roaming around out there,
孩子现在是安全的
the baby's safe.
至少在拉姆·达克来之前
That is, until Rahm Tak gets here.
别这么说
No, no. Don't.
你本有机会了结他
You had him.
袭击的领导者
The leader of the assault.
如果不是你手下留情
And if you hadn't have choked,
拉姆·达克现在已经死了
Rahm Tak would be a cooling corpse right now,
抗争之城会安全很多
and Defiance would be a whole lot safer.
我们在打仗 孩子
We're at war, kiddo,
而你是个不可靠的伙伴
and you've become an unreliable partner.
乔舒亚·诺兰
Joshua Nolan...
什么
What?
先生 我们收到了达塔克和斯塔玛的消息
Favi, we received a message from Datak and Stahma.
希望是好消息
Good news, I hope.
他们成功在当地军械库里
They were successful in planting
安装了惨叫虫武器
the shrill-infested weapons in the local armory.
整座城的军♥火♥供应都被毁了
The town's entire gun supply was destroyed.
这还不够
Not good enough.
我要乔舒亚·诺兰知道
I want Joshua Nolan to know
这事没这么容易结束
he can't get away so easily.
我要保证这个屠夫
I want to make sure that Butcher
和他的屎烂城
and his shtake little town
永远忘不了我
never forget who I am.
再来加点猛料吧
Let's shake them up a little bit.
上面说的什么
What does it say?
怎么了 到底说的什么
What? What is it?
那个疯子又想怎样
What does that madman want?
他要我们炸掉圣路易斯拱门
He wants us to blow up the St. Louis Arch.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表