剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
Shooting the Omec is a stupid plan.
为什么
Why is that?
我知道欧美克人随着年龄的增加会愈加强大
I learned that Omec become stronger as they age.
台弗根比他表面上看起来要老多了
T'evgin is much, much older than he appears.
一发子弹只会激怒他
I doubt a sniper bullet will do more than irritate him.
我很乐意亲手验证一下这个理论
Well, I'm happy to put that theory to a test.
被激怒的欧美克人很可能会抓住你
An irritated Omec is likely to hunt you down,
把你倒吊起来
hang you from your ankles,
活生生地把你的脊柱剥下来
and separate you from your spinal column.
我倒想见识见识
I'd like to see him try.
我也想
As would I.
但这样帮不到阿♥拉♥克
But it won't help Alak.
可这样就能帮到阿♥拉♥克了吗
How does any of this help Alak?
拉姆·达克是卡斯蒂人
Rahm Tak is Casti.
他从小听着我们耳濡目染的巫师故事长大
He was raised on the same old enchanter stories we were.
他怕台弗根 所以才会要我们杀了他
He fears T'evgin, which is why he ordered us to kill him.
如果我能把台弗根拉到我们这边来
If I can get T'evgin on our side,
我们就可以利用那种恐惧来逼他释放阿♥拉♥克
we can exploit that fear to secure Alak's release.
台弗根为什么要帮我们
Why would T'evgin help us?
我还得给你画一张图表吗
Must I draw you a chart?
和你所想的恰恰相反 亲爱的
Contrary to what you think, darling,
你的姿色并没有那么有魔力
your chivo is not magic.
很多时候你可不是这样说的
On many occasions you've said different.
你必须信任我
You have to trust me.
当然了
Of course.
我一向如此
Always.
没人准你停
达克先生 枪贩子到了
Favi Tak! The gun seller has arrived.
终于到了 欢迎你
Finally. Welcome.
久闻您的大名
Your reputation precedes you, of course.
我是沃坦集团的拉姆·达克将军
I am General Rahm Tak of the Votanis Collective.
这几位是副官 贝贝 吉斯
These are Lieutenants, Bebe, Geeze.
荣幸之至
Pleasure.
先来喝几杯吧
Please, join me for some wine.
继续干活
Back to work.
是 长官
Yes, boss.
有多糟
How bad is it?
他需要仪器来辅助呼吸
He needs a machine to breathe,
我得用药维持他心脏的跳动
and I'm keeping his heart beating with drugs.
他还对疼痛刺♥激♥毫无反应
And he's not responding to painful stimuli.
他基本上已经脑死亡了
Essentially, he's brain dead.
是真的吗
Is this true?
看起来是这样的
It seems that way.
你要问啥都没干医生吗
You're asking Dr. Dolittle?
突然间我的话不够可信了吗
Suddenly my word not good enough?
我只想确认你们已经尽一切努力
I just want to make sure everything possible
来拯救他的生命
is being done to save his life.
等等 这是怎么回事
Wait, what's going on?
阿曼达怕我谋害诺兰
Amanda's afraid that I might try to kill Nolan.
你为什么要这么做
Why the hell would you do that?
因为几周前他们俩抓住了我
Well, because a couple weeks ago the two of them
活生生地剥了我的皮
held me down and skinned me alive.
得了吧 你是开玩笑的吧
Come on, you're--you're kidding, right?
没有这...回事
That didn't...happen.
你们在吓唬我吧
You're hazing me, right?
欢迎来到悲惨世界 白♥痴♥
Welcome to the suck, jarhead.
等等 瞧瞧这个
Whoa, hang on. Look at this.
-脑部活动 -突然出现的
- Brain activity. - Out of nowhere.
而且脑电波不像人类的
And it's not human.
诺兰的内侧颞叶有一块东西
There's a mass in Nolan's medial temporal lobe.
我觉着是方舟科技
I think it's Arktech.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
一定是来自于他和伊瑞莎共用的沉睡吊舱
It's got to be from the sleeper pod that he shared with Irisa.
她也有个一模一样的疤痕
She's got a scar just like this.
我有一个想法
I've got a theory.
把伊瑞莎叫来
Get Irisa in here.
好 可我不知道她在哪
Yeah, but I don't know where she is.
如果你想救诺兰的话 那赶紧找到她
Well, if you want a shot at saving Nolan, find her.
现在就去
Now!
你见过伊瑞莎吗
Hey. Have you seen Irisa?
我俩现在关系没那么好了
We're not exactly soul sisters these days.
我们必须找到她 否则诺兰会死的
Well, we have to find her or Nolan's gonna die.
蠢货 蠢货 你去哪了
Shtak, shtak, shtak. Where did you go?
帮我一下
Help me.
-你怎么知道她在这 -帮我就好
- How did you know? - Just help me.
丽贝卡的事我很难过
I'm sorry about Rebecca.
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
她看起来真的...
She seemed like she really...
我说了我不想谈这事
I said I don't want to talk about it.
-该死的人是我 -别这么说
- Should've been me that died. - Don't say that.
她根本就不该在那儿
She shouldn't have even been there.
我以为战争会为我证明些什么
I thought the war would help me prove something.
能让我更男人点 再搞点小浪漫什么的
Make me a man,or something romantic like that.
结果我去了之后 发现现实并不浪漫
Then I got there,the reality was anything but romantic
也不高尚 甚至连好都算不上
or noble,or even good.
丽贝卡早就知道会是这样
Rebecca knew it would be like that.
所以她也参了军 让自己分到了我的小队里
So she enlisted, she made sure she was assigned to my unit
这样她就能保护我了
so she could protect me.
她很勇敢
She was brave.
她不管别人怎么想
She didn't care what anyone else thought.
她就是那种宁肯去修车
She was the type of girl who'd rather be
也不会跟男生在车后座乱搞的女孩
under a car fixing it than in the backseat with a guy.
她的朋友都喜欢泰勒·斯威夫特
All her friends loved Taylor Swift,
她却喜欢约翰尼·卡什
but she lived for Johnny Cash.
我想成为她那样的人
There was nothing about her I didn't wanna be.
我要能是再坚强一点 她就不会死了
If I had been stronger,she'd be alive.
距离扭转属地战争局势那个夜晚
It's been exactly one year since the fateful night
已经有一年了
that turned the tide of the Pale Wars.
那一晚全世界的外星飞船都爆♥炸♥了
The night when every alien ship all over the world exploded.
-很多飞船坠向了地球 -我们到哪了
- Many crashed to Earth... - When are we?
是耻辱柱那件事
This is The Shaming Rack.
暴风区酒吧
A Storm Divide watering hole.
使得太空旅行变得不可能
Making space travel an impossibility.
大部分的残骸还在地球轨道上
The majority of the wreckage remained in orbit
方舟陨落一年之后
被称为方舟带
and was dubbed the Arkbelt.
对地球军事联盟来说
The tragic event could not have come at a more opportune time
这个悲剧的事件来得恰如其时
for the Earth Military Coalition,
一年前他们即将输掉这场战争
since they were in danger of losing the war one year ago.
这是方舟陨落的一周♥年♥庆♥典
This is the one year anniversary of Arkfall.
我认识的每一个人这晚都喝得酩酊大醉
Every human I knew got plastered this night.
现在我们有请联盟大使奥尔芬·特内蒂
We spoke to EMC ambassador Olfin Tennety,
以下是她的发言
and here is what she had to say.
特内蒂大使 和平在望
在过去的一年里 有一件事已经清楚了
Over the last year, one thing has become clear:
我们已经摧毁了沃坦集团
we have broken the back of the Votanis Collective.
他们已经无法继续作战
They are not longer capable of maintaining their war effort,
这迫使他们开始谈判
and this has forced them to the bargaining table.
战争结束了
War is over!
引用一位伟大的地球领导人的话
To quote a great Earth leader,
和平在望
peace is at hand.
对这家伙来说还不够快 是不
Not soon enough for this guy,huh?
说得太对了
Too true.
我在前线想死你了 诺哥
I miss you on the front lines, No-man.
你是怎么付得起这些钱的
How you been paying the bills?
你知道有些方舟残骸
You know how some of that ark wreckage
还在从太空坠入地球吧
still falls from space to Earth?
有个叫瓦里斯的花了一大笔钱买♥♥方舟科技
This guy Varis pays top dollar for arktech.
你就是那些带着小姑娘的清道夫咯
So you're one of those scavenger guys with a little girl in tow?
官方名称叫方舟猎手 孩子们喜欢干这个
The official term is Arkhunter, my friend, and the kid loves it.
她可以爬进那些我够不到的地方
Right? She can climb into all the tiny spaces I can't reach.
伙计们注意 年度最佳父亲来了
Watch out, folks, father of the year coming through, huh?
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表