剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
她在这里干什么
What's she doing here?
天啊
Oh, Christ.
那可怜的女人
That poor woman.
你要杀死基琪吗
You're gonna kill Kindzi?
是的
Yup.
不应该审讯她吗
Doesn't it make sense to interrogate her?
我会审讯剩下那两个
I'll interrogate the other two.
她罪有应得
She's got this coming.
怎么回事
What the hell?
快回车上去 快
Get back to the car! Go!
我不明白
I don't understand.
台弗根指挥官 数百年的常胜将军
How could commander T'evgin, a conqueror of many ages,
怎么会被这样的武器杀死
be murdered by weapons such as these?
你是说我在撒谎吗
Are you calling me a liar?
每个征服者都能力有限 台弗根也一样
Every conqueror has a limit, even T'evgin!
那个卡斯蒂贱♥人♥给他下了毒
The Casti whore poisoned him.
他死在我怀里 然后我吃掉了他的心
He died in my arms, and I ate his heart.
还有疑问吗
Any more questions?
我无意冒犯 母上
I meant no disrespect, All-Mother.
很好
Good.
我不明白
I don't understand.
在矿井时 两颗子弹就能击倒她
When we were in the mines, two bullets took her down.
也许她吃菠菜了
Maybe she's been eating her spinach.
我也不清楚 我把子弹都打空了
I don't know. I emptied my gun into her.
我打中她脑袋都没事 真是服了
I shot her in the head. Damnedest thing.
加布利莱斯仪式
The Gapoliraaz ritual.
什么仪式
The what ritual?
加布利莱斯 意为吸取力量
Gapoliraaz, taking of power.
我一直在自学欧美克历史
I've been studying up on my Omec history.
这是个葬礼上的传统 这里
It's a funeral tradition. Here.
当一个欧美克领袖去世
When an Omec commander dies,
他的孩子会吃掉他的脏器来获得他的力量
his children eat his vital organs and gain his strength.
就是说现在基琪和她父亲一样强壮了
So now Kindzi's as strong as her father was?
如果书上写的没错的话
Well, assuming the book's accurate, yes.
台弗根当了很久领袖了
T'evgin comes from a long line of commanders.
从无数场战争中幸存下来
He's survived countless wars.
所以现在他那位丧心病狂的无敌女儿
So now his unhinged, unstoppable daughter
成了一万个欧美克的领袖
is at the head of 10,000 Omec.
我们得找到飞船 从根源解决问题
We got to get up to that ship, cut them off at the source.
怎么解决 长对翅膀出来吗
How we gonna do that, sprout wings?
我也不懂 我建议咱们想个办法
I don't know. I suggest we find a way.
出状况了 24小时内失踪了13个人
We have a situation--13 people reported missing in 24 hours.
-欧美克干的吗 -不 是耶维尔医生
- Omec? - No, Doc Yewll.
他们都是在赴医生预约时失踪的
They were all on their way to doctor's appointments,
牙痛 骨折 产检等等
bad tooth, broken wrist, pregnancy checkup.
之后就没有回家
They never returned home.
所以当时耶维尔医生和欧美克同在森林里
That's why Yewll was in the field with the Omec.
等等 她为何要帮欧美克 这没道理
Wait, why would she be working with the Omec? It makes no sense.
我建议直接找到她问问
I suggest we find her and we ask her.
孩子 在此期间 你和柏林
In the meantime, kiddo, you and Berlin
上街挨家挨户搜查一遍
do a block-to-block search. Sweep the streets.
寻找失踪的人
Find those missing people.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
逃不出去的
There's no way out.
总有办法的
There's always a way out.
我曾经被关在一个笼子里六个月
You know, I once spent six months locked in a cage,
更糟糕的是 我还孤身一人
and that was worse because I was alone.
知道是谁救了我吗
You know who rescued me?
乔舒亚·诺兰
Joshua Nolan.
我知道他们都管他叫屠夫 但是
I know they call him the Butcher, but...
我就是觉得他特别好
I just think he's amazing.
是 他最好了
Yeah, he's swell.
诺兰救过我一次
Yeah. Nolan rescued me once,
这次他也会来 知道我怎么知道的吗
and he's gonna do it again. You know how I know that?
我没兴趣知道
I don't really care.
是因为信仰
I know that because of faith.
对长♥期♥囚犯来说 有信仰很重要
Faith is a very important quality for a long-term prisoner.
是信仰让我度过了艰难的时期
Faith gets you through the rough patches,
信仰能阻止绝望的来袭
and faith keeps despair far, far away.
你觉得信仰能阻止我往你的笼子里尿尿吗
Do you suppose faith will prevent me from pissing into your cage?
请不要这么做
Please don't do that.
找到什么了吗
Anything?
还没
Not yet.
人们都很害怕 都躲在屋里
People are scared. They're staying inside.
见到欧美克 我会让他们后悔来这里
If I see any Omec, they're gonna be sorry they picked this town.
台弗根死前我听到了他的遗言
I heard T'evgin before he died.
其他欧美克并非都和基琪一样
The rest of the Omec aren't like Kindzi.
那说明他错了
Well, he's wrong.
你见过那些欧美克 他们在吃人
You saw those Omec. They were eating a person.
我们并不清楚基琪是跟他们说了什么
We don't know what Kindzi's telling them.
或许还有比见一个杀一个更好的办法
Maybe there's another way besides shooting them one by one.
什么办法
Like what?
我们可以和他们谈谈
Maybe we can talk to them.
你是认真的
You're serious.
好吧
Okay, well,
等你想出来怎么用欧美克语说请别吃我
if you can figure out how to say, "Please don't eat me," in Omec,
告诉我一声
let me know.
你听到诺兰的话了 格杀勿论
You heard Nolan. Shoot to kill.
我们还需要食物 再带一个出来
We need more food. Bring out another one.
你最好声音小点
You might want to keep your voice down.
想要行之有效的进行大规模杀戮
They key to effective mass murdering
关键就在于尽量让受害人蒙在鼓里
is to keep your victims in the dark as long as possible.
别对我说教
Do not lecture me.
好的 老大
Sure thing, boss.
求你 不要
Please, no!
走吧 贾米尔
Let's go, Jormir.
不不 求你 不要
No, no, please! No! Ah!
请你别让巫师带走我
Please don't let the Enchanters take me!
求你 不要 求求你
Please! No, please!
不要
Oh, no! No!
不要 求你
No! Please, no!
你 卡斯蒂人 我认识你
You, Castithan, I recognize you.
你是斯塔玛的丈夫
You're Stahma's mate.
我也是你死前将见到的最后一个人
I'm also the last person you'll see before you die.
你的肉好像没有你老婆的嫩啊
Your meat does not seem as tender as your wife's.
你不是为了吃我吧 你是为了报复对吗
Surely this isn't about meat. It's about revenge, am I right?
报复那些敢于站起来
Revenge against the Votan races who rose up
反对巫师的沃坦种族
against the Omekenefkitso
能把你们如同丧家之犬
and pushed you back to your home planet
一个个赶回老家
like a bunch of scared little bitches.
还有为你们方舟的不幸事故报仇
And then there's that unfortunate incident with your arks.
我才不会中笼子里的可怜动物的激将法
I will not rise to bait proffered by a funny caged animal.
地球上住着上百万沃坦人和地球人
Tell me, millions of Votans and humans inhabit the earth.
就凭一万个欧美克 就算再加艘飞船
How will 10,000 Omec, even with a space ship,
该怎么成功征服他们
successfully conquer them all?
就算征服了 你们又如何统治他们
And once conquered, how will you control them?
当然是武力
Force.
地球人绝不会束手就擒放弃他们的星球
The people of earth will not surrender their planet without a fight.
反抗中你会牺牲多少欧美克
How many Omec fatalities will you suffer along the way?
在保证你的种族能够繁衍的前提下
How many can you afford to lose before your race
你能承受失去多少个族人
can no longer sustain itself?
三千 还是四千
3,000, 4,000?
因为近亲繁衍 怕是你们担不起这么多
Probably less when one factors in all the inbreeding.
母上
你要吃了他吗
Are you going to eat him?
我要让这个白皮肤的混♥蛋♥明白
I want this smug piece of white meat
说不该说的话是要付出代价的
to understand that words have consequences.
我要出去找到你的妻子
I am going now to seek out your wife.
在她哭泣着孤苦而终前
Before she dies sobbing and alone,
我会让她知道是你的这番话害死了她
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表