剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
很好
Good.
我们回抗争之城的路上 我发现他喜欢
On our way back to Defiance, I noticed he liked
盯着天空看
to stare up at the sky.
所以我给他指出形状
So I pointed out all the clouds shaped
像不同动物的云
like different animals.
安蒂娜离开之后他就开始哭
He started crying after Andina left.
我就把他带出去了
Well, I brought him outside.
我觉得他看看天空说不定会平静下来
I thought maybe a look up at the sky might calm him.
给 抱好了
Oh...here.
他遗传了你的眼睛
He has your eyes.
谢谢
Uh, thank you.
我只是在尽我的职责
I'm just doing my job.
不 我是说谢谢你救了我儿子
No, I mean, thanks for saving my son.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我们俩一起开车去比塞关
Together, we will drive to Bissel Pass.
你下令放下防护网
You will order the stasis nets lowered.
我们一起去远点的地方 安全的的地方
We will travel somewhere far away, somewhere safe.
一旦我确信诺兰没有尾随前来
Once I am convinced Nolan has not followed us,
我就放了你
I will free you.
那是执法官的配枪
That's a lawkeeper's gun.
上面沾的是谁的血
Whose blood is on it?
一个副官的
One of the deputies.
他想要逮捕我
He tried to arrest me.
你是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 你知道这点的对吧
You're a terrorist. You know that, right?
我是个爱子心切的母亲
I'm a mother who loved her son.
或许超过了我应该做的范围
Perhaps more than I should have.
别笑我
Don't laugh at me!
我只是在好好感受
Oh, hey, I'm just taking a moment to enjoy
你到底是个多好的母亲 斯塔玛
what a great mother you are, Stahma.
你很爱阿♥拉♥克 所以你要杀了他的妻子
You love Alak so much, you had to kill his wife.
肯雅也是一样
Just like Kenya!
你太爱她了 所以你要杀了她
You loved her so much, you had to kill her!
你还真是心地善良啊 斯塔玛
Oh, you are so beautiful, Stahma.
你不是好人
You're not good.
也毫不慈爱
You're not loving.
你只是个恶毒肮脏的暴徒
You're just a vicious, nasty thug.
我想我们其中一个会死在这儿
I think one of us is going to die.
我本来可以轻而易举趁你在拱门内部的时候
It would have been so easy for me to blow up the Arch
选择炸掉它
while you were still inside it.
我当时选择不杀你
I chose not to kill you then.
现在我依然选择不杀你
And I choose not to kill you now.
我希望你带着这个疑问进坟墓
I hope you go to your grave wondering why.
-我请客 -我们在庆祝什么
- Drinks are on me. - What are we celebrating?
略表感谢
It's a thank-you.
你为什么不告诉我是你和伊瑞莎
Why didn't you tell me it was you and Irisa
救了卢克
who rescued Luke?
不太重要
Didn't seem to matter that much.
你救了我的儿子
You rescued my son.
对他而言如果我不是这样
It would be better for him if I was
而是更像你就好了
less like me and more like you.
-我懦弱 -胡说
- I'm weak. - Not true.
你和一个保护你儿子安全的疯女人
You survived seven months of captivity in the wild
被困在野外七个月而活了下来
with a madwoman who kept your son alive.
你逃出了拉姆·达克的营地
You escaped from Rahm Tak's camp,
帮我们揪出了几个间谍
helped us ferret out a couple of spies.
在我看来 你是个聪明 有能力的
In my book, that makes you one smart, capable,
男子汉
strong young man.
但不算是个好父亲
Doesn't make me a good father.
如果你想拿我来当模板
Well, if you're trying to hold me up
你会很失望的
as an example, you're gonna be sorely disappointed.
我的为父之道是把一个
My version of parenting was to take a perfectly
好孩子变成了铁石心肠的杀手
good kid and try and turn her into a stone-cold killer.
期间还狠狠地摧毁了她的内心
Screwed her up royally in the process.
不 伊瑞莎很出色
Nah. Irisa's the best.
她只是外表看起来不错
She presents well.
不对 她那形象的确让人难以恭维
Actually, that's not true. She doesn't present well.
糟透了
Not at all.
-但你爱她 -我愿为她而死
- But you love her? - I'd die for her.
-她也爱你吗 -我想是的
- She loves you back? - I guess.
也许这就够了
Maybe that's enough.
像你我这样一事无成的人
A couple of screw-ups like you and me,
也只能盼着这点了
we better hope so.
我想念克里斯蒂
I miss Christie.
我知道 孩子
I know you do, son.
有发现吗
Anything?
没人进出
Nobody's come in or out.
他们在里面很久了
They've been in there a long time.
我们应该进去查看一下吗
Should we go in and check on them?
我们等
We wait.
我一点都不想的
你得相信我
你得原谅我
我和重要事物的羁绊慢慢消逝
慢慢消逝
将军
General?
她是人类派来的杀手
She was an assassin sent by the humans
伪装成求和
under the guise of peace.
他们变得越来越聪明了
They're getting smarter.
我想这正是给他们一个教训的好时机
Then I guess it's high time we teach them a lesson,
你说呢
wouldn't you say?
贝贝 弄点咖啡 是时候屠城了
Bebe, put on some coffee. It's time to burn the city!
这是你自找的
You know you had this coming.
你炸了拱门
You bombed the Arch.
你杀了人
You killed people.
我问你
Let me ask you.
为了救你的女儿
How many lives would you be willing
你愿意牺牲多少个人的生命
to sacrifice for your daughter?
你已经牺牲了多少人的生命
How many lives have you already sacrificed?
别把我扯进去 我和你完全不同
Oh, leave me out of this. I'm nothing like you.
这点你说对了
You're right about that.
他们杀雷夫·麦考利的时候你在吗
Were you there when they did in Rafe McCawley?
他至死不屈
The man died on his feet,
想救克里斯蒂
trying to save Christie.
他干掉了三个沃坦集团的士兵
He took down three V.C. Soldiers
还伤了拉姆·达克
and wounded Rahm Tak himself.
愚蠢
Stupid.
但却崇高
And noble.
听着是雷夫做得出的事 好人
Sounds like Rafe. Good man.
他的英勇让我们相形见拙
His heroism shames us all.
阿曼达会以谋反罪把我吊死对吧
Amanda's gonna hang me for treason, isn't she?
说是她一人的决定不大公平
Not fair to put it all on her shoulders,
但是没错 她会把你吊死
but, yeah, she's gonna hang you.
能加点盐吗
Could I have a dash more salt?
斯塔玛
Stahma.
我要你帮忙
I need your help.
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表