剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表
是好消息
It's good.
刚从抗争之城得到消息 防护网已关闭
Just got word from Defiance, the stasis nets are down.
达塔克 斯塔玛
Datak. Stahma.
我在抗争之城外的间谍传来很好的消息
Exciting news from my spies outside of Defiance.
古兰晶矿短缺已经迫使城市
The gulanite shortage has apparently forced the town
停用了防护网
to pull the plug on the stasis nets.
值得庆祝 不是吗
Cause for celebration, no?
这样你就能轻而易举击败他们了
You'll overrun them easily.
你们对此感到高兴吗
And that pleases you?
当然 达克将军
Of course, Favi Tak.
拉姆·达克将军
General Rahm Tak.
我知道我不应该掺杂私人情感
I know I'm not supposed to take this job personally,
但我必须得承认 我会很享受这次战斗
but I must admit, I'm going to enjoy this campaign.
一想到抗争之城就让我恶心
I mean, the very idea of Defiance turns my stomach.
真不知道你们两个是怎么在那里生活的
I don't know how you two lived there.
我打算拉一根引线到拱门
You know, I think I will hook a cable to that arch
把那东西彻底夷为平地
and pull the whole thing to the ground.
也许他们会在原地建造一个我的雕像呢
Perhaps they'll put a statue of me in its place.
这个梦想很美好
That is a beautiful dream.
你是在讽刺我吗
Was that sarcasm?
因为我向你保证 塔尔夫人
Because I assure you, Favi Tarr,
我的愿望是可以实现的
my aspirations are achievable.
我不是一个妄想的人
I am not a delusional man.
他们就是发信♥号♥♥的人
There's our signaler.
那个拿着虫洞信♥号♥♥枪的
The one holding the wormhole flare gun.
我在抗争之城见过他
I've seen him in Defiance.
他们看上去不像士兵
They don't look like soldiers.
他们为什么要给沃坦集团发信♥号♥♥
Why are they signaling the V.C.?
因为他们是间谍
That's because they're spies.
绕到右边去
Go around to the right.
那个归你了
That one's yours.
我来搞定卡车边上这个
I'll get the one by the truck.
别动
Don't move.
我说了别动
I said don't move.
你是抗争之城的
You're from Defiance.
他们写了那本关于你的书
They wrote that book about you.
什么书
What book?
我读过
被人类父亲养大
放下枪
Drop the gun!
伊拉希恩特女孩
再靠近一点 我就开枪了
不
No.
别开枪 别开枪
No shooting. No shooting.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
我会说英语的 看到了吗
I speak English, see?
看
Oh, look.
你在颤抖
You're trembling.
让你看看一个真正的沃坦人
是什么样的
艾瑞莎
Irisa.
起来
Come on.
发生了什么
What happened?
我的枪卡住了
My weapon jammed.
我来吧
Let me.
我可是带大了三个孩子的人
I've had three children, you know.
你却不得不把其中一个绑在桌子上
You have to keep one of them chained to the table,
以防逃走
so she won't run away on you.
我猜你肯定花了一晚上才想出这句俏皮话
Oh, I bet you spent all night thinking up that one.
去检查一下陷阱 幽默小子
Check the traps, funny boy.
外面越来越冷了
Getting cold out there.
我去吧
I'll go.
我要去舒展下筋骨
I need to stretch my legs.
得了吧 我还能跑哪去
Come on. Where would I run to?
我们在这个鬼地方
We're in the middle of nowhere.
我知道你想杀我
I know you want to kill me.
妈妈
Mom!
什么
Excuse me?
而我不怪你
And I don't blame you.
我知道你们两个有多生气
I know how mad both of you are.
但是你根本不关心
But you don't care?
别那么说
Oh, don't say that.
我非常关心
I care very much.
但我们还是到了这一步
And yet here we are.
你的父母是很糟糕的人
Your parents are terrible people.
他们威胁我
They threatened me.
他们告诉我 如果我还待在抗争之城
They told me they would kill me
他们就会杀了我
if I stayed in Defiance.
听着 当他们告诉...
Listen, when they tell--
我绝对不能丢下我的家人
I could not abandon my family a second time.
所以我别无选择 只能把你也带来了
Therefore, I had no choice but to bring you with me.
作为一名父亲 你肯定能理解
Surely, you understand that as a father.
-当然 -宝贝 不闹
- Sure. - Sweetheart, hush.
那就这么定了
Then it's settled.
我们一起去 解开他
We'll both go. Unchain him.
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, my sweety.
看起来地球共和国收摊子跑了
Looks like E-Rep pulled up stakes.
-很好 -别这么快下结论
- Good. - Don't be so sure.
地球共和国可是唯一抵住沃坦集团
Earth Republic was the only thing keeping the V.C.
让它们无法进入北美的组织
out of North America.
快来吧
Come on.
上次我们见到阿曼达 她想杀我
Last time we saw Amanda, she tried to shoot me.
她只是考虑过射杀你
She considered shooting you.
我提醒你 她最终没扣下扳机
I remind you she didn't actually pull the trigger.
好吧 你待在车里
Yeah, you stay in the car.
对我就不用子弹了吧
Sure you can spare the bullets?
波廷杰在哪
Where's Pottinger?
他走了
He's gone.
-我又重新负责了 -你怎么重新当选的
- I'm back in charge. - What'd you do?
投票舞弊了吗
Stuff the ballot box?
这座城市已经奄奄一息了
This town's on its last legs.
我独自一人苦苦坚持
I've been hanging on by my fingernails.
你到底去哪了
Where the hell were you?
被困在地下了
Trapped under a mile of solid rock.
我们离开多久了
How long have we been gone?
七个月
Seven months.
伊瑞莎是不是
Is Irisa...
在楼下吗 是的
Downstairs? Yeah.
打扰下
Excuse me?
我就知道是你
I knew it was you.
伊瑞莎
Irisa.
能给我签个名吗
Can you sign this?
是送给我男朋友的
It's for my boyfriend.
拯救世界是什么样的感觉
What's it feel like saving the world?
荒地的惊艳女神
感觉肯定很好吧
Bet it feels great, huh?
你的额头怎么了
What happened to your head?
防护网被关闭了
Stasis nets are down.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on with that?
-古拉晶矿不够了 -你得马上恢复防护网
- Can't spare the Gulanite. - Well, you're gonna have to.
必须得打开 马上就打开
You got to get them up, and you got to get them up now.
-你不明白 -不
- You don't understand. - No.
是你不明白
You don't understand.
沃坦集团
Votanis Collective.
他们马上就要进攻了
They're coming for you.
拱门下埋葬的真♥相♥
这本书太烂了
This book's trash.
我不会签名的
I won't sign this.
走开 普尔
Take a walk, Poole.
你不知道这是谁吗
But don't you know who this is?
-回家去 副手 -我的轮班还...
- Go home, Deputy. - No, my shift doesn't end for--
回家去
Go home!
我现在是执法官了
I'm the lawkeeper now.
军械库就只剩下这些武器了吗
These are all the weapons that are left in the armory?
剧集 | 抗争(2013) | 导航列表