血肉
Flesh and Blood
你是要赎金吗
You looking for ransom money?
是为了钱吗
Is that what this is about?
是吗
Huh?
就算你拿到了钱
Even if you get your damn money,
我对天发誓 我会终己一生
I swear to god, I will make it my mission
找到你
in life to hunt you down
看你受苦
and see you suffer.
好 好
Ok. Ok, yeah.
全力来一下
Take your best shot.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch. Uh!
♪ As though
♪ You say that I'm a part of you
♪ You put me out and bend the truth
♪ Oh, I can't wait to go
♪ Yeah, oh...
你来了
Hi.
对不起 是我搞错了时间吗
Sorry. Did I get the time wrong?
没有 对不起 是我
No, I'm sorry. It's me.
是我误了时间
I'm running way behind schedule.
-请进 -好
- Please come in. u202d- OK.
什么东西闻起来好棒
Something smells fantastic.
但你知道 我不是有意让你做晚餐的
But, you know, I didn't mean for you to make us dinner.
我本来想今晚带你出去吃
I wanted to take you out tonight.
我知道 我想给你个惊喜
I know. I wanted to surprise you.
确实是个惊喜
Well, I am surprised.
太好了
Ok. Great.
我去换个衣服
I'm just gonna go change,
你自便
so please make yourself at home,
自己拿杯东西喝 或者两杯
make yourself a drink, maybe two,
-我马上回来 -好
- and I'll be right back. u202d- OK.
艾米莉 罗西式肉酱做得如何了
Emily, how is the bolognese de Rossi turning out?
问题就在这
Yeah, that's the thing.
尝起来和我想象的不一样
Um, it's not tasting the way I expected.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我肯定搞砸了
I'm pretty sure I screwed up.
怎么可能
Well, how is that possible?
你写给我的东西我忘记放哪儿了
Well, I kind of misplaced what you wrote down for me,
所以我就瞎做了
So I winged it.
你瞎做的
You winged it?
你知道你没有
You don't exactly have the memory
我们小天才的记忆力吧
of our boy genius, you know.
这就是我的错了
Therein lies my problem.
让我说一下我都做了什么
So let me go over what I've done so far,
28盎司西红柿泥
Starting with 28 ounces of pureed tomatoes,
6盎司罐装番茄酱
6 ounces of canned tomato paste,
半杯奥尔托红葡萄酒
a half cup of orto red wine--
等等 停下
Whoa, whoa. Stop.
那是料酒
That's cooking wine.
对啊
Yes.
艾米丽 如果我奶奶告诉过我一次
Emily, if my dear nonna told me once,
她就告诉了我一千次
she told me a thousand times,
如果你不喝这酒
if you no drink the wine,
就不要拿这酒做菜
You no cook with the wine.
好吧 但是
Ok, but--
这就像加西亚把咸猪肉换成了豆腐
This is like when Garcia substituted tofu for pancetta.
你得重新做了
You have to start over.
拜拜
Ciao.
没问题吧
Everything ok?
你觉得吃披萨怎么样
How do you feel about pizza?
说真的 不管你刚才
For the record, I would have had
做了什么东西
absolutely no problem eating whatever it was
我都会吃下去
you were trying to get going on over there.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
但我绝对无法原谅自己
But I couldn't have lived with myself
你已经遭受了这么多
if after everything you've been through,
我还用食物毒害你
I poisoned you.
很感激你这样替我着想
Well, I appreciate you having my back.
这也很棒啊
And this is nice.
很高兴我们终于有机会约会了
I'm glad we finally got a chance to do it.
我得说实话 我都开始觉得
Got to be honest, I was starting to think
你不想跟我约会了
that you were trying to get out of it.
你怎么会这么想
What makes you say that?
你给我打了有五次电♥话♥说要改天再约
You called me, what, 5 times to reschedule this date.
那些案件不是我编出来的
I wasn't making those cases up.
我知道你没有
I know you weren't.
但我在想
But I'm thinking,
你我之间的联♥系♥
you and I made this connection
是基于我们一同制♥服♥了
based on the fact that we had taken down
那些弯刀杀手
these machete killers together.
但后来想想
And then it dawns on me,
这对你来说就是家常便饭
that's pretty much an everyday thing for you.
没错 可以这么说
Yeah, I guess you could say that.
是啊
Yeah.
你什么时候可以归队
When are you cleared for duty?
-后天 -我都等不及了
- Day after tomorrow. - Can't wait.
你怎么样
How are you feeling?
很好 很好 你知道的
Good. Good. You know.
多一道伤疤又怎样
What's one more scar, right?
有智者说过
Someone wise once said you've never really lived
没有伤疤何谓人生
if you don't have any scars.
看来行为分♥析♥组
Huh. Sounds like somebody at the BAU
有人很需要你的注意
really wants your attention.
确实 但我今晚放假
It does, but it's my night off.
但对我们来说很幸运的是
But I think it's lucky for all of us
艾米丽·潘提斯晚上不放假
that Emily Prentiss doesn't take nights off.
晚上好 我就是
Good evening. I am the artist
人称通过分享恶心的暴♥力♥犯罪逮捕计划
currently known as she who ruins your evening
匹配结果来毁掉你的夜晚的女人
by sharing revolting VICAP hits.
这起案子
Case in point.
两名男性被杀 都是律师
Two men have been murdered, both attorneys--
肖恩·塔特 安东尼·中村
Shaun Tate, Anthony Nakamura.
肖恩·塔特两周前在巴尔的摩被杀
Shaun Tate was killed two weeks ago in Baltimore.
安东尼·中村今天早些时候
Anthony Nakamura was found murdered
被发现在罗克维尔被杀
earlier today in Rockville.
根据警方报告
According to police reports,
两位受害者尸体被发现前
each victim was declared missing
都失踪了48小时
48 hours prior to his body being found
尸体被丢弃在城中心的小巷里
dumped in a downtown alley,
裹着建筑用防水布
each wrapped in a construction tarp.
每个人都被严重殴打过
Each man was severely beaten,
几乎身上的每块骨头都被打碎了
like every bone in their body was smashed.
还有他们的心脏被从胸腔里挖了出来
And their hearts were cut out of their chest.
你说塔特和中村都是律师
You said Tate and Nakamura were both lawyers,
但他们从没合作过
but they never worked together.
他俩有任何其他交集吗
Are there any other connections between the two?
我没有发现
Nothing that stands out, no.
安东尼·中村的尸检报告还没出来
Now, Anthony Nakamura's autopsy is still pending,
不过肖恩·塔特的尸检报告表明
but Shaun Tate's autopsy didn't indicate
我们的嫌犯没有任何外科手术经验
that our unsub has any surgical expertise.
就是把别人的心脏扯出来而已
Just tore a guy's heart out.
没错 嫌犯现在是在某种
Yeah, our unsub is acting on some
虐待冲动下行动的
pretty sadistic impulses right now.
是的 这种冲动很可能是因为想惩罚某人
Yeah, impulses likely driven by a need to punish
或是因为极大的个人不满而寻求复仇
or to seek retribution for some profound personal grievance.
但如果这是嫌犯扭曲的复仇
But if this is our unsub's twisted payback,
那心脏去哪了呢
where are the hearts?
他不该就近处理了
Wouldn't he just get rid of them nearby,
把它们像垃圾一样丢掉吗
throw them away like trash?
你是说如果他把它们当做纪念品或战利品保留
You'd assume that if he's keeping them as souvenirs or trophies
那它们对他来说肯定意味着什么
that they must mean something to him.
我觉得我们得小心
Oh, I think we need to be careful
不要因为这明显的
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表