卢克
Luke
《犯罪心理》前情提要
Previously on "Criminal Minds"...
出自S13E07
菲利普·"砖头"·布鲁克斯 有请
Philip "The brick" Brooks, ladies and gentlemen.
我保住了性命 这点多亏你
I may have escaped with my life, thanks to you,
但是两年复健过后
but after two years of PT,
我还是只能试探性地挪几步
all I got to show for it is a few tentative steps.
我今天早上去探望了我的老搭档
I went to visit my old partner this morning.
之前他的医生认为他腰部以下
His doctors thought he'd be paralyzed permanently
会终身瘫痪
from the waist down.
我只是希望我能帮上忙
I'm just wishing there was something I could do to help.
它叫小路
This is Lou.
你好 小路
Hi, Lou. Ohh.
小路是我的小伙伴
I think Lou's gonna be my buddy.
多谢 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
我认识了这个姑娘 丽萨
I met this girl, Lisa.
我止不住去想她
I can't stop thinking about her.
我之前从来没试过相亲
I never do this, blind dates.
我也是
Me, neither.
但菲尔坚持我们该见一面
But Phil insisted that we meet,
并且他不...
And he would--
不接受拒绝
Wouldn't take "No" for an answer.
你能过来我很高兴
I'm glad you came over, man.
好久没见了
It's been a while.
你应该早点给我打电♥话♥
Well, you should have called earlier.
我本来可以帮你搬家的
I would have helped you out with the move.
丽萨大部分东西都在这儿了
Oh, most of Lisa's stuff was here already.
只剩几件了
It was just last couple of things.
卢克·埃尔维斯的典型作风
Classic Luke Alvez,
一人抗下所有事
willing to go at it alone.
你真应该看看他那天
Oh, you should have seen him wrestle
费劲搬我的床架的样子
the bed frame at my apartment.
他嘴里说着 别担心丽萨 看着就行
He kept saying, "Don't worry, Lisa. Just stand back."
-我能行 -我能行
- "I got this." - u202d"I got this."
你们俩真坏
You two are the worst.
这就是我为什么不请你帮忙的原因
Ok, that's exactly why I didn't invite you to help.
菲尔 我们欠你人情
Phil, we owe you.
如果你不介绍我们认识 我们也不会在这儿
We wouldn't even be here if you didn't introduce us.
那我们扯平了
Let's call it even then,
因为没有你们俩
'cause without the two of you,
我也不会认识小路
I'd never meet Lou.
这个小家伙救了我
That little guy, he saved me.
要是没有他 我没法站起来 回去工作
Without him, I wouldn't be on my feet and back to work.
你的新工作怎么样
How's the new job?
能回到联调局我很感激
I'm still thankful to be back at the FBI.
虽然是坐办公室的
I mean, even if it is behind a desk.
你怎么样 自从你调到急诊室之后
What about you? I haven't seen you
我就没见过你 最近怎么样
since you moved over to the E.R. How's it going?
离开康复中心很难过
Hmm, leaving the rehab wing was tough,
但是我喜欢新的挑战
but I love the new challenge.
那很好
That's great.
现在轮到你了 伟大的交流家
And now we turn to the great communicator,
卢克·埃尔维斯
Luke Alvez.
在行为分♥析♥组过得怎么样 卢克
What's up with the BAU, Luke?
都挺好的
Everything's good.
比我想象说得多啊
Well, that's actually more than I expected.
你想让我说什么
What more do you want?
说点细节啊 讲一两个案子
Well, some details, man, about a case or two.
佩内洛普有什么新鲜事吗
What's new with Penelope?
她在和别人约会吗 她怎么样
Is she seeing anybody? What's up?
拜托老兄 我要跟你说多少遍
Come on, bro. How many times do I have to tell you,
你配不上佩内洛普·加西亚
you are no match for Penelope Garcia.
我很聪明 我体贴稳重
I'm smart. I'm considerate and stable.
还有工作
Don't forget employed.
工作 我就是好男人的代言人
Employed. Man, I'm like the total package, man. Come on.
我说不好 我甚至不知道她有没有在约会
I don't know, ok. I'm not even sure she's looking.
我工作很忙
I've been busy at work.
有什么有趣的事吗
Oh. Anything interesting?
别吧老兄 我的心凉透了
Come on, man. I'm getting frostbite out here.
我问他案子的时候他也这样
He does the same thing to me when I ask about the cases.
我甚至一天之中都收不到
I can't even get a middle of the day
这位同志给我发的问候短♥信♥
"How's it going?" text from the guy.
你们两个啊
The two of you.
有新案子了 我得走了
I got a new case. I've got to run.
抱歉
Sorry.
晚点再聊
Later.
回见
See you later.
替我向佩内洛普问好
All right, man. Give my best to Penelope.
早上好 加西亚
Morning, Garcia.
你怎么能卖♥♥关子
How dare you bury the lede?
搬家进行得怎么样
How did the big move-in go?
还挺好的
It was great.
所以丽萨搬来跟你住了吗
So Lisa's all moved in?
是的
She is.
细节 卢克 告诉我细节
Details. Luke, give me details
否则我会像往常一样对你发脾气
or I'm gonna get grumpy with you like I always do.
我们把丽萨旧公♥寓♥里剩下的东西打包好
We packed up the last few things in Lisa's old apartment,
她交了钥匙 回了家
she handed in the keys, came home,
把箱子打开
unpacked a few more boxes.
然后小路和菲尔来了
Oh, then Lou and Phil came over.
小路 我最心爱的小路怎么样了
Lou! How is my sweet, sweet Lou?
精力充沛
High energy.
他真的把洛克希累坏了
Yeah, I mean, he really wears Roxy out.
他来访后 她连续睡了两天
She sleeps for like two days straight after he visits.
撸狗 然后打个盹
Playing with a puppy and then a nap,
生活像天堂
that is like heaven.
是挺好的
It's pretty good, yeah.
丽萨说谢谢你为我们做的壁毯
Oh, Lisa says thanks for the wall-hanging that you made us.
-她喜欢吗 -她特别喜欢
- She likes it? - u202dShe loves it.
太好了 我真心觉得
Fantastic. I really think
它会把客厅连成一个整体
it's gonna bring the whole living room together
因为它色彩很强
because it's like powerful
但又不是压倒性的
without being overpowering, you know.
我同意
I agree. Yeah.
菲尔怎么样
What about Phil?
他问起我了吗
Did he ask about me?
没有
No.
准备好打击犯罪了吗
You ready to fight crime?
时刻准备着 来吧
Oh, born ready. Bring it.
三天内三名死者
3 victims in 3 days--
里克·萨拉查 迈克尔·威廉姆斯和约翰·雷诺索
Rick Salazar, Michael Williams, and John Reynoso.
每个人都是被一把点四十口径的手♥枪♥
Each was shot in the back of the head
从脑后射杀的
with a .40-caliber pistol.
他们住在不同的州
They lived in different states running south
沿着东海岸一路向南
along the eastern seaboard.
最近的死者约翰住在马里兰州贝塞斯达附近
John, the most recent, was in nearby Bethesda, Maryland.
行刑式谋杀 可能是专业人士
Execution style. Could be professional.
多数杀手都是一锤子买♥♥卖♥♥
You know, most assassinations are one and dones.
杀手得到目标 杀人 然后消失
Hit men acquire a target, execute them, and then disappear.
杀死多名受害人而不改变作案手法
Killing multiple victims without changing his M.O.
会暴露自己 让别人追踪到
exposes him and makes him trackable.
受害人似乎都是过着
The victims were seemingly-average people
一般中产生活的普通人
with normal middle-class lives.
没有事情表明他们会被杀手盯上
Nothing here says they would be targeted by a hit man.
没错 随机杀人也不是杀手会做的
Yeah, killing random people's just not what a hit man does.
如果他们移♥动♥得如此迅速
If they're moving this fast,
他们肯定有个清除名单
they must be working off a list.
会不会这三名死者是某个联邦案件的重要证人
What if all 3 victims are key witnesses to a federal crime?
那会让他们成为目标
That would put them on a list.
他们可能是证人保护计划成员
As would witness protection.
加西亚 在证人保护计划数据库里查一下
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表