所以她身上的血液是谁的
So whose blood is on your clothes, you ask?
DNA检查结果还没出来
DNA report is not back yet,
但从血型看来是其他女孩的
but typing and matching points to the other girls.
她可能是在嫌犯抓她之前逃脱的
She could have escaped before the unsub got to her.
控制住三个女孩儿可不是易事
Holding 3 girls takes a lot of control.
第二件怪事是什么
What's oddity number two?
那就是贝瑟尼和切尔西的短♥信♥
That would be a text exchange between Bethany and Chelsea.
贝瑟尼和切尔西说
Bethany says to Chelsea,
"如果我们今晚在树林里做呢"
"What if we do it in the woods tonight?"
然后切尔西回复 "我们得快点做
To which Chelsea responds, "We'd have to do it fast.
不能让艾莉知道"
Ally can't see us coming."
有威胁的意思啊 虽然问话艾莉时
Vaguely threatening. Although Ally didn't say
她没有提及这方面的内容
anything like that in her interview.
两个女孩除了高个子之外还有计划
Two of the girls had some agenda besides the Tall Man.
我们得查查这与她们的失踪有没有关联
We need to see if it played a part in their disappearance.
切尔西的爸爸 汤姆
Chelsea's dad, Tom,
他在高中的时候和我姐姐谈过恋爱
he dated my sister in high school,
所以我可以问问他情况
so I can talk to him.
很好 去吧
Good. Do that.
降落之后 我们分而治之
We will divide and conquer when we land.
我们调查这个案子时
We will investigate this
先假设贝瑟尼和切尔西还活着
as if Bethany and Chelsea are still alive,
不找到她们我们绝不休息
and we will not sleep until we find them.
宾夕法尼亚州 阿勒格尼东部
你们是他派来的吗
Are you with him?
高个子
The Tall Man?
不 艾莉 我说了 我们是联调局的
No, Ally, we told you. We're with the FBI.
我们想找到贝瑟尼和切尔西
We're trying to find Bethany and Chelsea.
如果你能告诉我们 关于昨晚
And you can help us by letting us know
你还记得什么 那将会对案情很有帮助
what you remember about last night.
从树林里开始说吧 你还记得什么
Start in the woods. What do you remember?
高个子 高个子
Tall man, Tall man.
吟颂
Chanting.
高个子 高个子 长头发的高个子
Tall man, Tall Man, long-haired Tall Man.
-永远也抓不到我 -艾莉
- Never gonna catch me. - Hey, ally.
怎么了
What?
等一下
Wait up.
我们得聊聊
We, uh, we need to talk.
聊什么
About what?
聊聊你
About you.
我感觉不太好
I don't... I don't feel so good.
怎么回事
What--what's happening?
然后他让我们睡着了
And then he put us to sleep,
他有能力让我们睡着
because he can do that.
我们醒来的时候
And when we woke up,
我们已经在他的地盘上
we were in his domain.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
它在哪儿 告诉我
Where is it? Tell me.
艾莉 快跑
Ally, run!
"它在哪儿" 是什么意思
What did he mean, "Where is it?"
切尔西心底最阴暗的秘密在哪儿
Where's Chelsea's deepest, darkest secret.
这也是他一直想要的
That's what he always wants,
我们的秘密
our secrets.
他问过你的秘密吗
Did he ask you for your secrets?
没有
No.
他只是 他又让我睡着了
He just -- he put me back to sleep.
等我醒来的时候 我就在树林里了
And when I woke up, I was in the woods.
你们真的不是他的手下吗
Are you sure you two aren't his minions?
我们保证不是
We promise.
你为什么会觉得我们是
But how come you think we are?
因为你们和他长得很像
Because you look like him.
你们都没有脸
You don't have faces.
艾莉有精神分♥裂♥症
Ally has schizophrenia?
早发性的
Early onset.
我们和她父母确认过了
And we confirmed it with her parents.
这种情况在青少年中很少见 但也有可能
It's rare in teens, but it can happen.
最明显的症状就是脸盲
The telltale symptom was her face blindness.
精神分♥裂♥症患者有很重的视觉处理问题
Schizophrenics have extreme visual processing problems,
多见于和陌生人打交道
most obviously in meeting new people
或者是换到新环境里
or experiencing new environments.
她的父母不想让她服药
Her parents were trying to keep her off medication.
这也是警♥察♥和加西亚没有标出来的原因
That's why the cops and Garcia didn't flag it.
除了她父母 还有谁知道
Besides the parents, who else knew?
还有贝瑟尼和切尔西 为什么这么问
Just Bethany and Chelsea. Why?
她的故事有很多漏洞
Lot of holes in her story.
我们也注意到了
Well, we noticed that, too.
她没有被绑 但另外两个人被绑了
She wasn't bound, but the other two were.
她本可以逃脱的
She could have escaped,
相反 她神乎其神地在树林里醒来了
instead she magically woke up in the forest.
浑身都是她朋友们的血
Covered in her friends blood.
绝大多数的精神分♥裂♥都没有暴♥力♥倾向
Most schizophrenics are not violent,
但是如果被逼急了 还是会变得暴♥力♥
but they can be pushed to violence if they're threatened.
或许是她做的 但是在她心里
Maybe she did this, but in her mind,
是高个子干的
it was the Tall Man.
所以又回到了贝瑟尼
And that brings us back to Bethany
和切尔西议论艾莉的短♥信♥上
and Chelseas texts about Ally,
也许她们的计划促使她精神崩溃
and if their agenda was upsetting enough to induce a break.
小洁跟切尔西的爸爸在一块
JJ's with Chelseas dad now.
或许她能找出他们该聊的
Maybe she can find out what they needed to talk about.
我女儿和她最好的朋友都失踪了
My daughter and her best friend are missing
你却在这问她们的短♥信♥
and you're asking about their texts?
天呐 小洁 现在这重要吗
God, JJ, is that really whats important?
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
It's ok.
今天是我人生中最糟的一天
It's the worst day of my life.
然后罗斯琳·洁婼的妹妹跑来问我这些
And then Roslyn Jareau's little sister shows up to ask me about it.
我不常看到人们开心的时候
I usually dont see people on their best day.
这就是为什么每条线索都很重要
Thats why its important to look into every lead.
好吗
Ok?
贝瑟尼和切尔西之间的短♥信♥
So these texts between Bethany and Chelsea
听起来不是很友善
didn't sound too friendly.
艾莉的情况恶化了
Ally's getting worse--
开始唱歌♥ 自说自话
Singing, talking to herself.
所以昨晚她们试图
So last night they were going to try
劝说艾莉去寻求帮助
to talk Ally into getting some help.
为什么去树林里
Why in the woods?
外面有那么多地方
I mean, there are at least a hundred better places
都可以去谈话
to have that conversation.
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的不知道
I really don't.
你回来这干什么
What are you doing here?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我还记得你姐姐的葬礼
I mean, I remember your sister's funeral
就像昨天发生的那么清晰
like it was yesterday.
当时我不能自已
I could barely keep it together.
但现在你活在谋杀的世界里
But you--you live in this world now.
是的
I do.
我确实活在谋杀的世界里
I guess I do live in this world now.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我同样也可以产生积极影响
I also get to make a difference in it.
那就告诉我 我不必埋葬女儿
Then tell me I won't have to bury my daughter.
切尔西
Chelsea.
怎么了
Yeah?
你现在情况怎么样
How bad are you?
很差
Bad.
他是真的
He's real.
真不敢相信他是真的
I can't believe he's real,
我们遇到了这种事
and this is happening to us.
住口 别说了
Stop it. Stop.
高个子不是真的
The Tall Man is not real.
就是个拿着剃须刀
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表