Yeah. I know.
你违抗了直接命令
You defied a direct order.
我不能就这么算了
I can't let it slide.
因为你开枪了 职责办会没收你的枪
Because a shot was fired, OPR will take your gun.
我先不要你交出警徽
I'm not asking for your badge yet,
但是我要对你的行为进行限制
but I am placing field restrictions on you.
从现在开始 你不得参与行为分♥析♥小组的工作
For the foreseeable future, you will work out of the BAU.
你不得和小队一起出行
You're not allowed to travel with the team.
我们会给你发正式的降级通知
There will also be a formal demotion.
你将从特别督查探员降级为
You'll be downgraded from supervisory special agent
特别探员
to special agent.
这些都不会是永远的
Neither of those are necessarily permanent.
你可以赢回这两项权利
You can earn back both privileges,
但绝对不简单
but it won't be easy.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
明白了吗
Is that clear?
明白了
Yeah.
很好
Good.
幸好你没有杀死他
You're lucky you didn't kill him,
不然你就永远走人了
or you'd be gone forever.
不是泰国菜
It's not Thai.
但我知道你喜欢六街的那家餐厅
But I know you like that diner down on sixth street.
给我一个不离开的理由
Give me a reason not to leave.
威胁解除了
The threat's over.
你安全了
It's safe.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean.
我是在2007年8月10日认识菲尔·布鲁克斯的
I met Phil Brooks on August 10, 2007...
在摩苏尔遭袭之后
after an attack on Mosul.
死了很多人
Body count was high.
我从没见过死这么多人
The highest I'd ever seen.
有个小女孩
And this little girl...
有个小女孩死在了我怀里
This little girl died in my arms.
菲尔也在场
Phil was there.
虽然听起来很蠢 但是
It sounds stupid, but, uh...
这是我第一次在别人面前哭
He was the first guy that I ever cried in front of.
然后我们俩都进了联调局
And we both got into the FBI.
我们以为他失去了他的腿时
When we thought he lost his legs,
我们又哭了
we...we cried again.
有时候这份工作
Sometimes it's hard, you know,
真的很难
this job.
很难找到
It's hard to find someone
能让你有安全感的人
that you feel safe with.
你和我一起很安全
You're safe with me.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表