不客气 你没事吧
You're welcome. You ok?
嗯
Yeah.
但是卢克说得对 你有两把枪
But Luke was right, though. Two guns, huh?
你什么时候开始佩戴脚踝枪套的
How long you been wearing an ankle holster?
我当初出狱后
Around the time I got out of prison.
好吧
Right.
*因为你感觉你永远会是...*
*Guess you feel you'll always be...*
我之前说的那些话 我...
Look, so what I said back there, I, uh...
我需要说些什么吸引他的注意力
I needed to say something that would get his attention,
而且还需要说一些能吸引你注意力的话
and I needed to say something that would get your attention.
所以 我只是想让他出其不意
You know, so, I, uh, I just needed to throw him off balance.
*有可能 你有可能...*
*chances are your chances are...*
洁妮芙
Jennifer...
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or Dare?
*很有机会*
真心话
Truth.
你那时是认真的吗
Did you mean it?
伙计们 他们要切蛋糕了
Guys, they're about to cut the cake.
太好了 我们马上来
Great. we'll be right there.
你...
Just...
*天空*
*That fill the skies*
没事的
It's ok.
*尽收眼底*
*Are in my eyes*
一切都很好
Everything's ok.
*我想你觉得你会一直是*
*Guess you feel you'll always be*
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
*我唯一的爱人*
*The one and only one for me*
*如果你觉得你可以*
*And if you think you could...*
好吧
Ok.
*有可能 你有可能*
*Well, chances are your chances are*
*很有机会*
*Awfully good*
*有可能 你有可能*
*The chances are your chances are...*
我的一个好朋友曾经说过
A good friend of mine once said,
"你只需要爱"
"All you need is love."
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表