卢克和塔拉要回去找艾莉
Luke and Tara are going back to Ally.
他们要给她用眼动脱敏与再建技术
They are going to use the EMDR technique on her.
这个对精神分♥裂♥症患者
It's supposed to be especially effective
尤为有效
with schizophrenics.
这个过程叫做
This process is called eye movement
眼动脱敏与再建
desensitization and reconditioning.
你只需要把注意力放在节拍器的摆动
And all you have to do is focus on the movement of the metronome
以及我们的声音上
and the sound of our voices.
回到你所记得发生在他的藏身处的最后一件事
Ok, let's go back to the last thing you remember in his lair.
我不想回去
I don't want to.
你不会有事的 艾莉
Nothing bad is going to happen to you, Ally.
你很安全 好吗
You're safe. Ok?
在哪呢
Where is it?
他来了
He's here.
他来了 他来了
He's here. He's here.
艾莉 睁开眼睛 注意节拍器
Ally, open your eyes and focus on the metronome.
帮我们找到你的朋友们
Now help us find your friends.
描述一下房♥间
Describe the room.
有一扇门 他从那儿进来
There's the door that he came through.
我好像是在什么隧♥道♥里
It's like I'm in a tunnel or something.
墙上有窗户
There's windows along the walls,
但是都被奇怪的布遮住了
but they're covered in this weird cloth.
艾莉 天花板上有什么
Ally, what's on the ceiling?
星星
Stars.
但是粉红色的
But they're pink.
我知道是哪儿了
I know where they are.
是一节已经废弃的车厢
It's a train car. It's abandoned.
我们上高中时常在那儿聚会
We used to have parties there back when I was in high school.
有人往天花板上贴了很多粉色星星
Somebody put pink stars up on the ceiling.
如果没人动它 就应该是在这里
Ok, so it's right here if it hasn't moved.
你来带领反恐突击队
Ok, you'll lead SWAT.
让他们小心正面
Tell them to watch their front sight.
里面有青少年
There are teenagers in there.
贝瑟尼
Bethany?
怎么了
What?
我不知道自己能不能活着离开这里
I don't know if we're gonna make it out of here alive.
他可能会杀死我 有件事我一定要告诉你
If he kills me, I need to tell you something.
我说了谎
I lied.
我知道他想要什么
I do know what he wants.
他想要什么
What is it?
先保证你不会生气 可以吗
Promise you wont get mad at me, ok?
我保证
I promise.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend,
而且我们将会一起度过这道难关
and we're gonna get through this together, ok?
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
所以我把它藏了起来 因为我想知道
That's why I hid it, because I just wanted
他是谁
to know who he was.
但他一直问 "在哪儿"
But he keeps on asking, "Where is it?"
我只能想到那个
And that's the only thing I can think of.
只有那个
Thats the only thing.
你怎么
What are you--
是你安排的吗
You set this up?
你们是一伙的吗
Youre with him?
我们当然是一伙的
Of course im with him.
我爱他
I love him.
切尔西
Chelsea?
切尔西 听得到吗
Chelsea, hey. Can you hear me?
医护人员
Medical.
低血量休克 胃部受重伤
Hypovolemic shock, massive injury to the stomach.
小洁 这是暴徒常用的绳结
JJ, this is a highwaymans hitch knot.
是活结
It self releases.
贝瑟尼随时都可以逃跑
Bethany could have escaped any time she wanted.
醒了吗
Is she awake?
是的
Yeah.
是贝瑟尼 对吗
It was Bethany, wasn't it?
她的男友是谁
Ok, who's the boyfriend?
知道他们往哪儿去了吗
Do you know where they're headed to?
他们要去哪儿
Where are they going--
怎么
What?
这个
This?
送手术室
Get her into surgery.
小洁
JJ.
只能先令她昏迷
They had to induce a coma.
而且我们猜错了
And we misjudged.
那个男友 我们以为是十多岁的同龄人
The boyfriend, we thought he was a teenager, a peer,
其实更大 大得多
Well, he's older, much older.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
切尔西看到我脖子上戴了这个
Chelsea saw this around my neck.
她的眼神像是认出来了什么
The look in her eyes was recognition.
不明嫌犯给贝瑟尼的珠宝
The jewelry the unsub gave Bethany.
是同一个
Same one.
他给了罗斯琳 罗斯琳给了我
He gave this to Roslyn who gave it to me.
天知道那以后还有多少女孩子
God only knows how many other girls there's been since then.
这么多年来我一直戴在脖子上
I have been wearing this around my neck,
这其实是他的战利品
his trophy, this whole time.
小洁 我们会抓到他的
JJ, we will arrest him.
我知道
I know.
但那个时候
But when we do,
请一定让我回避
I'm gonna need you to keep me away from him,
因为哪怕只有一点机会
because if I get a chance,
我发誓一定会宰了他
I swear to god I will kill him.
标签不对 嫌犯年纪不轻 掠夺成性
This is mislabeled. Unsub's older, predatory.
是啊 我们把事情串起来
Yeah. Lets add it all up.
不明嫌犯将项链送给他喜欢的姑娘
The unsub gives the girls he grooms a necklace.
但切尔西偷了贝瑟尼的 因为想知道他的身份
But Chelsea stole Bethany's to figure out who he is.
而这是他们恋情的铁证
And its the smoking gun of their affair,
如果有人发现 足以毁掉他的生活
dangerous enough to ruin his life if discovered.
所以他和贝瑟尼想出了要回项链的办法
So he and Bethany come up with a plan to get it back.
这家伙干这种事已经很久了
This guy's been at it for a while.
那么贝瑟尼生活中的哪个人
So who's in bethanys life
也是小洁姐姐能接触到的呢
who also overlaps with JJ's sister?
有一个嫌犯想不注意都难
Well, there's on obvious suspect.
汤姆·戴维斯 切尔西的爸爸
It's Tom Davis. He's Chelseas dad,
也是罗斯琳的老男友
And he was Roslyn's old boyfriend.
马特 卢克 带他过来
Matt, Luke, bring him in.
他有不在场证明 可以压力检测一下
He has an alibi. I want to stress test it.
你们认为是我做的吗
You think I did this?
我的女儿正在医院里苦苦求生
My daughter is fighting for her life in the hospital.
我们想找的这个人是个老手
The guy were looking for has been doing this for a while.
可以追溯到罗斯琳那会儿
All the way back to Roslyn.
洁婼
Jareau?
九十年代我们有过几次约会 我当时十八岁
We dated in the nineties. I was 18.
这么说吧
Ok, so how about this,
要不你再告诉我们一次自己当时在哪儿
how about you tell us again where you were...
可以吗
You OK with this?
我当时一个人在家
I was at home by myself.
可以查我的手♥机♥ 上面有卫星定位
You can check my cell phone. It's got GPS on it.
只能说明当时你的手♥机♥在家
All that means is that your phone stayed home,
而不能说明你的情况
not that you did.
他对我姐姐项链的反应
How he responds to my sisters necklace
将会说明一切
will tell us everything.
小洁 太好了 你能否帮忙解释
JJ, thank God. Can you please explain--
我们在贝瑟尼身上发现了这个
We pulled this off of Bethany.
这是什么
What is it?
不是他
It's not him.
我们还是会继续关着他
We're holding him anyway.
也行 但不是他
Fine, but its not him.
是我 我用的一次性手♥机♥
It's me. I'm on the burner phone.
我知道在哪
I know where it is.
在学校里
It's at the school.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表