This is just some freak who gets his kicks
吓唬我们的变♥态♥
out of flicking us with a razor.
他想干什么
What does he want?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的天 他来了 他回来了
Oh, my god, he's coming. He's coming back.
不
No.
东西在哪
Where is it?
住手
Stop.
我不知道
I don't know.
你说 加西亚
Go ahead, Garcia.
警方在树林找到了三个女孩的手♥机♥
The police recovered al girls phones in the woods.
你也知道如今的青少年 还有我本人
And you know how teens and myself
有多爱盯着屏幕看吗
spend way too much time on our screens?
女孩们手♥机♥的检测报告概要
Well, the breakdown on the lab report
表明有个可靠方法
from the girls cell phones suggests a surefire way
能让我们不玩手♥机♥
to get us all to stop.
请看你们平板上的报告
Please look at that report on your tablets.
芬太尼是类鸦♥片♥药物的那种吗
Fentanyl as in the opioid derivative?
芬太尼 阳性
是的 三个手♥机♥上都发现了微量元素
Yeah, trace elements were found on al screens.
医用药量一下就能把你迷晕了
Now, the medical patch it comes in knocks you out instantaneously.
等等 停下
Wait, hold up. Full stop.
回溯女孩们的时间线
Let's retrace the girl's timeline.
他们先去了派对
They went to a party,
然后不明嫌犯好不容易接触到
then somehow the unsub manages
三个孩子的手♥机♥只是为了迷晕她们吗
to get his hands on al of the girls phones to lace them?
他可能去了派对
He could have been at the party.
但他得算准
But then he'd have to time that out
她们进入树林的时间
with when they went into the woods.
没人能掐得那么准
No ones that good.
想一下
Factor this in now.
你是个青春期的小姑娘
You're a teenage girl.
你肯定无时无刻手♥机♥不离身
You keep your cell phone on you at all times.
你有可能会把你的手♥机♥给谁
Who would you maybe hand it over to?
你最好的朋友
Your best friend.
我现在开始觉得贝瑟尼或者切尔西
I'm starting to think Bethany or Chelsea
似乎才是幕后主使
might be pulling the strings here.
打住
Whoa, slow down.
三个女孩的手♥机♥都被下了药
Al girls phones were drugged,
艾莉身上还有其他两个女孩的血迹
and Ally had the other girls blood on her.
我同意罗西 如果是哪个女孩策划的
I'm with Rossi. If one of the girls was staging this,
她不会把自己也迷晕还挨刀子
she would have had to have knocked herself outand let herself get cut.
这点说不通
That's one hell of a gaslight.
但并不是不可能 尤其是有同伙的话
But not an impossible one, especially with a partner.
如果是这样
Well, if that's true,
那我们没看清大局
I think we‘re missing the bigger picture here.
切尔西和贝瑟尼是最好的朋友
Chelsea and Bethany are best friends.
为什么要雇人来吓对方
Why would one recruit a partner to terrorize the other?
估计跟这个有关
Ok, it has something to do with this.
"在哪里" 艾莉听到的
"Where is it?" That's what Ally heard.
所以他们在找丢了的东西
So they're looking for something they lost,
他们认为另一个女孩能找到的东西
something they think the other girl can find.
我认为我们需要再看看那所高中
I think we need to take another look at their high school,
看看能发现什么
see what we can find.
-我认识那的一个人能帮我们 -太好了
- I know a guy over there that could help us. - Great.
洁妮芙·洁婼
Jennifer Jareau.
是你吗
Is that you?
你好 霍华德老师
Well, how are you, Mr. Howard?
我很好 很好
I'm good. I'm good.
你已经毕业了 可以叫我伊森
Listen, you graduated, you can call me Ethan.
我听说你升职了
I heard you got promoted.
不敢相信你不当咨♥询♥顾问了
Can't believe you're not the guidance counselor anymore.
我还是咨♥询♥顾问
Oh, I'm still the guidance counselor.
而且还是国际课程英语教师
Yeah, I'm also the A.P. English teacher,
有些孩子以为我是校长
and some kids actually think I'm principal.
你收到我的消息了吗
So did you get my message?
收到了 我把所有
I did. And I pulled all the kids
跟贝瑟尼和切尔西有关联的孩子都叫过来了
that Bethany and Chelsea were linked in with.
太好了
Great.
这边请
This way.
我说不出来多少
There's not much I can tell you.
贝瑟尼和切尔西 她们很爱对方
Bethany and Chelsea, they loved each other.
与其说她们是朋友 倒更像是姐妹
They were more like sisters than friends.
姐妹也会吵架
Well, sisters fight.
她们把对方惹毛过吗
Did they get on each others nerves?
她们有没有过什么争执
They ever have any kind of disagreement?
有个谣言
I mean, this is like totally a rumor,
贝瑟尼有个秘密男友
but Bethany had this secret boyfriend.
她不肯告诉任何人他是谁
She wouldnt tell anyone who he was.
切尔西就拿这个取笑她
And Chelsea made fun of her for it,
嫌她连这个都保密
about Bethany keeping it a secret.
切尔西就觉得"你为什么不明白"
And Bethany was like, "why can't you understand?"
你不明白我们是相爱的
You don't understand that we're in love.
他爱我
He loves me.
罗斯琳 你和汤姆还是高中生
Roslyn, you and Tom are in high school.
你不懂什么是爱
You don't know what love is.
你不懂
You don't get it.
你知道那种感受吗
Do you know that feeling?
是的 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know that feeling.
能跟我再说说这个男朋友吗
Could you tell me more about this boyfriend?
我们可能需要跟他谈谈
We might need to talk to him.
我只能告诉你 他给了贝瑟尼一个礼物
All I can tell you, he gave Bethany a gift.
珠宝首饰之类的
Jewelry, I think.
不知怎么被切尔西拿去了
Chelsea got her hands on it somehow,
她就当成使命一样查是谁送给贝瑟尼的
and she made it her mission to find out who Bethany got it from.
她查到了吗
And did she?
她试了
She tried.
但没查到
She never got there.
我们再快速过一遍
Ok, so let's roll with this for a second.
贝瑟尼有个秘密男友
Bethany has a secret boyfriend.
他不想曝光
He doesn't want to be exposed,
她也不想
neither does she.
可是切尔西拿到了
But then Chelsea gets her hands on something
这两人不想让她拿到的东西
neither one wants her to have.
是的
Right.
所以这个首饰
So the jewelry
是这个案子的关键所在
has to be the key to all of it.
是促使他们走向极端的动机
What motivates them to this extreme?
小洁
JJ?
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
自从我们接了这个案子
Look, ever since we took this case,
所有的
all of these...
记忆都涌了回来
memories are coming back,
都不是愉快的回忆
and they are not good memories.
你知道吗
You know?
罗斯琳的事
About Roslyn?
是的
Yeah.
比如那天早晨她拿了我父亲的刮胡刀
Like that morning she took my father's razor.
我发现了她
I found her.
我站在那里
And I just stood there...
一动不动
Frozen...
大概十分钟
For probably 10 minutes.
仿佛大脑不能理解
It's like brain couldn't, um, comprehend
我所看到的画面
what I was seeing.
有时候我认为
You know, sometimes I think--
我认为我就是因为这个做了这份工作
I think that's why I took this job,
就总能知道该做什么
so I'd always know what to do,
就不会再一片空白
so I would never freeze again.
你能 你能给我些事做吗 艾米莉
So can you--can you give me something to do, Emily?
因为我又开始一片空白了
Because I am starting to freeze up again.
好的 这样吧
Ok. Um, all right, how about this?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表