they'd be the age of the current victims.
这些替代品对两个不同的凶手来说
These surrogates must mean different things
一定有不同的意义
to the two different killers.
取证组刚完成对信封的取证
Ok, well, forensics just finished up with the envelopes.
不要 求你了
Don't, please.
给我唱首歌♥
Sing me a song.
什么
What?
我好难过
I'm sad.
*安静 小宝贝*
*Hush, little baby*
*什么都别说*
*Don't say a word*
*妈妈给你买♥♥只小嘲鸫*
*Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird*
*如果那只小嘲鸫不唱歌♥*
*If that mockingbird won't sing*
*妈妈就给你买♥♥支小钻戒*
*Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring*
*如果钻戒碎掉了*
*If that diamond ring gets broke*
*妈妈就给你买♥♥只雄山羊*
*Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat*
来自坟墓的信
Words from the grave.
我们不明嫌犯的身份可能就暗藏其中
Our unsub's identity could be hidden in here.
开始吧
Let's do it.
"亲爱的爸妈 我是德尔塔
"Dear, mom and dad, it's me Delta.
收到这封信 你们一定很震惊
Getting this letter, you must be shocked."
我应该从来没给你们写过信
I don't think I ever wrote anything to you before.
我现在跟一对慈祥的夫妇在一起
I'm staying with a nice older couple
是我搭顺风车遇到的
I met when I was hitchhiking.
我们一起打牌之类的
We play cards and things.
我身体越来越好了
I'm getting healthy.
这有个池塘 卡尔教我钓鱼
There's a pond where Karl's teaching me how to fish.
他人很好
He's so nice.
"卡尔是多萝西的丈夫"
"Karl is Dorothy's husband."
不用担心
Don't worry because they treat me
他们待我像亲生女儿一样
just like I was their own daughter.
我下周就回家了
I'll be coming home next week.
此致
Honest.
你们见到我的时候请不要生气
Please don't be mad when you see me.
抱抱我就好
Just hold me.
我爱你们
I love you.
她们不知道要发生什么
They had no idea what was in store.
普遍都提到了 "他们待我
The common refrain is "They treated me like
像亲生女儿一样"
I was their own daughter."
也许诱拐的原因就在于此
Well, maybe that's what the abductions were all about.
卡尔和多萝西有个儿子
Karl and Dorothy, they had a son,
也许他们还想要个女儿
Maybe they wanted to add a daughter.
组建一个家庭
Building a family?
我们需要拓宽思路
Ok, we need to go wider.
今天我们在此寻求公众的帮助
We're here today to enlist the help of the public
来寻找玛丽·布鲁尔
in finding Mary Brewer.
我们认为带走玛丽的是与卡尔·埃尔金
The person we believe is responsible for taking Mary is a man
和多萝西·埃尔金有密切关联的男子
with a close connection to Karl and Dorothy Elgin,
我们怀疑埃尔金夫妇在多年前
The couple suspected in the murders
曾谋杀另外七名女性
of 7 other women many years ago.
有证据表明他们曾有过一个孩子
There's evidence that the couple may have had a child.
由于这些杀戮行为很像是男性犯下的
And given that the killings profile strongly as male,
所以我们要找的应该是他们无人知晓的儿子
we could be looking at a heretofore unknown son.
我们希望有找到跟这个家庭
We're hoping others might have had contact
曾有过联♥系♥并仍然在世的人
with the family and survived.
我们希望能联络上这些人
These are the people we're reaching out to.
这位杀手的作案手法并不精细
This killer is not criminally sophisticated,
他在光天化日之下绑走高风险目标
and he's abducting high-profile targets in broad daylight.
这或许表明我们要找的人
This is an indicator that the person we're searching for
正在退化
may be devolving.
这也使得他格外危险
This makes him significantly more dangerous.
我们不仅需要你们帮忙找回玛丽·布鲁尔
We need your help to find Mary Brewer,
还要给其他死者的家属们
but also to give loved ones of the earlier victims
一个交代
the closure they deserve.
我们强烈呼吁 如果可能掌握相关情报
We urge anyone who may have pertinent information
请一定按提供的号♥码致电联调局
to contact the FBI at the number provided.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
不是给你的
It's not for you.
想让我喂你吗
You want me to feed you?
-飞机 -什么
- A plane. - What?
像飞机一样
Make it a plane...
飞过来喂我
Flying in.
准备了
Here it comes.
闭上双眼
Close your eyes.
张嘴
Open your mouth.
进库了
Into the hangar.
你为什么不爱我
Why don't you love me?!
玛丽·布鲁尔的丈夫这就来
Mary Brewer's husband's on his way in,
而且我们已经给她的汽车发了全境搜寻
and we got an APB out on her vehicle right now.
借助媒体还挺有用
Media outreach is working.
只需要整理出来哪些线索真实
Now it's just a matter of sorting through
哪些虚假
which leads are real and which aren't.
可惜加西亚没有从信件上挖到太多
Unfortunately, Garcia's not having much luck with the letters.
上面写的收信人
The intended recipients
要么离世了 要么搬走了
have either passed away or moved elsewhere.
打扰了 探员们
Excuse me, agents.
这位女士说有要事找你们
This woman says it's important that she talk to you right now.
我是潘提斯探员
I'm Agent Prentiss.
这位是西蒙斯探员 能为您做点什么
This is Agent Simmons. How can we help you?
埃尔金夫妇 他们生下的不是儿子
Karl and Dorothy Elgin, they didn't have a son.
好的 您是怎么知道的呢
Ok. And you know this how?
我就在那房♥子里长大
I grew up in that house.
埃尔金夫妇是我的父母
Karl and Dorothy Elgin were my parents.
她十六岁时离家出走
Apparently she ran away from home when she was 16
再没回去过
and never looked back.
你认为她真是埃尔金的女儿
Think she's legit or just somebody
还是想要吸引片刻关注
looking for their 15 minutes of fame?
局长说她可以
Sheriff said she was able
描述出埃尔金房♥子的细节
to describe the Elgins' house in detail.
我妈妈和爸爸不是正常人
My mom and dad weren't normal,
我一直都知道
I always knew that,
但他们也不是杀手
but they weren't killers.
怎么个不正常
Not normal how?
只有他们两个
It was just them.
他们的话题全都围绕着如何逃离人群
All they ever talked about was getting away from people.
所以你才离家出走的吗
Is that why you ran away?
嗯 我连朋友都没有
Yeah. I mean, I had no friends,
连去城里都不准
Wasn't even allowed to go into town.
最后我只能在晚上偷溜出去
Towards the end, I'd sneak away at night,
和同龄人一块儿玩
hang out with kids my own age.
都玩些什么呢
And do what?
聊天 喝啤酒
Talk, drink beer.
一般青少年玩的
What normal teenagers do.
你是怎么下定决心一走了之的呢
What made you decide to leave for good?
有一天我就这么开了门
One day I just opened the door
走出去 再没回来
and walked out and never came back.
跑去乔治亚州 开始新生活
Moved to Georgia, got myself a new life.
结了婚 还有两个孩子
Married, two kids.
莉安
Leeanne,
你父母开始杀害那些女孩时你在场吗
were you there when your parents started murdering those girls?
我就想告诉你这个
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
他们不可能犯下大家所传的那些事情
They couldn't have done all the things people are saying.
是别人干的
It was somebody else,
别的什么禽兽
some other monster.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我来给你头上包绷带
Let me put a bandage on your head.
我会...我会好好照顾你
I'll--I'll take care of you.
我保证
I promise.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
不要
No!
所以不是要制♥造♥出一个女儿
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表