He didn't do the work.
所以我们就把他踢出去了
That's why we kicked him out.
你们把他踢出去的
You kicked him out?
他没有完成戒毒疗程吗
He didn't complete the program on his own?
这估计就是吸引不明嫌犯的原因
That could be what attracts our unsub to his victims.
很有可能
Yeah, it could be.
问一下 克莱的保险昨天过期了
Quick question. Clay's insurance ran out yesterday.
是的
Yeah.
这跟他出院有关系吗
And that had nothing to do with his discharge?
极端独特
Terminal uniqueness.
这是我们让克莱离开的原因
That's why we let Clay go.
叫作极端独特
It's called terminal uniqueness.
如果瘾君子觉得自己很独特
What happens to a junkie who thinks he's exceptional?
他就会毒瘾复发 不可避免的
He relapses. It's inevitable.
你们是联调局的
You guys FBI?
特别督查探员洁婼和埃尔维斯
SSA Jareau and Alvez.
你是哪位
You are?
我是罗伯·史密斯医生 这是我的戒毒所
I'm Dr. Rob Smith. I run this place.
菲尔说你们在问问题
Phil here told me you've been asking some questions.
没有我的允许或者搜查令
He's also not at liberty to give you Clay's file
他无权提供克莱的档案
without permission from me or a warrant from you.
病人隐私 你们也理解
Privacy issues. You understand.
医患特权在死后就无效了
Doctor-patient privilege doesn't apply postmortem.
我指的是作为本市十二家中心负责人
I'm talking about my privacy as a small business owner
我的隐私
with 12 centers around the city.
我们正在寻找杀手的作案手法
Ok, well, we're trying to find a pattern
一个在治疗结束后的第二天
for a killer who is overdosing patients
给病人注射过量药物的杀手
the day after they finish treatment,
你那十二家治疗中心是关键
And now your 12 centers might be our nexus.
我很怀疑 因为你们
I highly doubt it because you have
对你们调查的案件
a fundamental misunderstanding
有一个最基本的误解
of what you're investigating.
你们的重点是过量用药 这是症状
You're focusing on the overdose. That's a symptom.
拿起针管 找到静脉 绑住胳膊
But what's underneath every decision
但这些决定背后都隐藏着的
to pick up the martini shaker, chop out a line, tie off an arm--
是自私
Selfishness.
瘾君子很自私
Addicts are selfish,
虽然我并不讨厌我的病人们
and though I don't hate my patients,
但我很不喜欢他们的自私之心
I do hate their selfishness.
假如他们不喜欢我的态度
And if they don't like that,
可以自寻出路 最后命丧黄泉
they can go off to their alley and die.
毕竟不像极端独特的逝者克莱
Because there are people here who want what we have,
这里还有人需要我们提供的医疗
Unlike our dear departed terminally unique Clay.
所以
So...
慢走 探员们
I think we're done here, agents.
我觉得是时候把加西亚的焦点转向史密斯医生
I think it's time to turn Garcia's spotlight on Dr. Smith.
-你怎么看 -当然
- What do you think? - Oh, hell, yeah.
稍等我一下
Hey, uh, give me a sec.
我叫小洁 联调局的
Hey, I'm JJ. With the FBI.
我知道 我叫莫利
I know. I'm Molly.
克莱的事很遗憾
I'm sorry about Clay.
是啊
Me too.
你觉得你能帮我们吗 莫利
Uh, you think you could help us out, Molly?
来局里一趟 回答一些问题之类的
Maybe come down to the office, answer some questions?
我被禁足了 没有允许不能离开
I'm on lockdown. I'm not allowed off the premises.
拿着这个
Take this.
这是日记
It's a journal.
我不知道这是不是你想要的
I don't know if that's what you're looking for,
但如果你想了解最真实的克莱
But if you want to know Clay, the real Clay,
读读日记
read that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们得去找塔拉
We need to go see Tara.
我不知道什么时候回家
I--I don't know when I'll be home.
可能会晚
Might be late.
抱歉我回来晚了
Hey, uh, I'm sorry I was late.
没事 等你很值得
Well, you're worth waiting up for.
特别是今晚 因为
Especially tonight because
我们要庆祝一下
we have something to celebrate.
别说了
Shut up.
别说了
Shut up!
向即将是的达利尔·赖特博士致敬
Say hello to the soon-to-be Dr. Daryl Wright.
好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
你太太怎么样了
How's your wife?
快看看这个侧写员
Ooh, check out the profiler.
你在干什么
What--what are you doing?
像签名这样私人的东西
Well, with something as personal as a signature like this,
我喜欢用非惯用手来描摹
I like to trace it with my nondominant hand,
让我看到理性思维可能会忽略的东西
and it helps me see things that my rational mind might miss.
所以 你看到什么了
So, you... see anything?
这不是印上去的
Well, it's not a stamp.
是用紫外线墨水手绘的
It was hand-drawn in UV ink.
你知道这让我想起什么了吗
You know what that reminds me of?
我们读研究生的时候 那些我们在
Those UV stamps we used to get at that club near Dartmouth
达特茅斯附近夜店的紫外线印♥章♥
when we were grad students.
我的天
Oh, my god!
我们不肯洗手背
Yeah, we wouldn't wash the back of our hands
这样我们下次可以免费去
so we could go back free the next time.
有一天晚上 我救了你
And I saved your ass there one night.
你喝醉了
You were so trashed.
不不 我没喝醉
No, no. I was not trashed.
确实有点晕 和喝醉有本质区别
I was buzzed, and there's a distinct difference.
我得把你拖出去
I had to drag you out of there.
你当时大叫
You were screaming,
哪个女生联谊会的婊♥子♥想打架
"Which one of you sorority bitches wants to fight?"
你给我听着 你个贱♥人♥
Listen to me, you stupid bitch.
把你的手从我身上拿开
Get your hands off me right now!
这个故事一点也不好玩
Yeah. That story's not funny anymore.
为什么不
Why not?
那一夜很棒
That night was incredible.
没错 但是一周之后你...
Yeah, but then the next week, you...
我怎么了
I what?
你不记得了
You don't remember.
我们婚姻中最昏暗的时刻
The worst moment of our marriage,
我人生中最黯淡的时刻
the worst moment of my life.
那一刻 我知道我们完了
The moment I knew we were over,
而你甚至懒得记住
And you can't even be bothered to remember.
塔拉 我之前干了许多事
Tara, there was a lot of
而我没法...
stuff I did back then that I just can't--
别说了
Stop it.
-我得说 -别说了
- No. - Please.
-我必须说 -闭嘴
- I need to say-- - Shut up.
我...
I...
失陪
I need a second.
我得联♥系♥互助担♥保♥人
I need to call my sponsor.
你去吧
Yeah. You should do that.
对罗伯特·史密斯医生有什么发现
What did you find out about Dr. Robert Smith?
首先 他不是医生
First of all, he's not a medical doctor.
他确实持有一所未经认证的
He has his doctorate in business
线上大学的商业博士学位
from a non-accredited online university.
所以其实叫他前科犯罗伯特·史密斯更合适
So, he's actually more like ex-con Rob Smith,
现在给你发的是他的犯罪记录
'cause I'm sending you his criminal record now.
主要是毒品和性侵指控
Well, they're mostly drug and assault charges,
但他曾因过失杀人罪入狱一段时间
but he did some time for manslaughter.
因为有人管他叫失败者 他把人打死了
"Beat a guy to death for calling him a failure."
叫他恶劣房♥东也行
Calling him a slumlord would also work,
因为我黑进了他的账户
because as I was hacking and
查出了这位庸医的
slashing through the financial machinations
金融诡计
of the sort-of-terrible, not-good-at-all doctor,
我发现九位受害者中有七人
I discovered that 7 of our 9 victims
都去过他的治疗中心
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表