放轻松 各位
So take it easy, fellas.
什么时候想戒掉类固醇增肌药就来找我
And when you need to get off steroids, come see me.
天啊 他们都提到了凶手
Geez... they all wrote about their killer.
而且我们对他已经有一定了解了
Yeah, and now we have a pretty good idea of who this guy is,
虽然是从侧写角度
from a profiling perspective anyway.
他是一个慈悲天使
He's an angel of mercy.
类似杀死病人的医生护士吗
Like a doctor or nurse who kills their patients?
没错 伊丽莎白·维特劳弗深信上帝希望她杀人
Exactly. Elizabeth Wettlaufer believed god wanted her to kill.
唐纳德·哈维为了减轻病人的痛苦而杀掉他们
Donald Harvey killed his patients to ease their pain.
慈悲天使的作案量首屈一指
Angels of mercy have the highest body counts
因为他们在最经常死人的地方犯案
because they hunt in places where people typically die.
是啊
Yeah.
对这家伙 折翼是关键
For this guy, it's all about the broken wing.
他让被害人从这个角度看自己
He gets them to see themselves this way,
如果他们信了 如果他真认为他们已彻底破碎
and if they buy in and he believes they're truly broken,
再也无法恢复
they're never gonna get better,
就必须杀掉他们才能终结痛苦
I have to kill them to end their suffering.
别动
Freeze.
怎么
What?
你还有呢
You still have yours.
有什么
Have what?
是啊 我
Y-yeah. I, um...
是啊
Yeah.
我还留着 因为
I keep mine because it's a...
能提醒我过去的自己多么糟糕
Reminder of the wreckage of my past.
塔拉 我
Tara, I...
他可能也这样
You know, maybe he does, too.
这可能就是我们一直都遗漏了的地方
I think that's what we've been missing here.
我没明白
I don't get it.
这家伙 给被害人涂墨水
Well, look, this guy, he inks his victims.
这些就是他的签名 他的战利品
They're his signatures, his trophies,
但他不会止步于此
But he wouldn't stop there.
你是说他也会签在自己身上吗
You--you think he'd sign himself, too?
你看这个图形
Look at the design.
是一对折翼的一半 对吗
It's one-half of a broken wing. Right?
我在想另一半就在他身上
I'm thinking he puts the other half on his body.
这样的话 受害者死后翅膀就完整了
And that way, the wings are whole after his victims die.
作品就完成了
They're complete.
这是目前最棒的
I think this is the best one yet.
你看看
Check it out.
很好
Good.
克莱 他...
Clay--he was...
很特别
Special.
我的保险还没有到期 我还有两周时间
My insurance isn't up. I still have another 2 weeks.
莫利 莫利 莫利
Molly, molly, molly.
你觉得会发生什么
What did you think was gonna happen?
你把个人需求放在了小组之前
You put your needs ahead of the group.
我们不能容忍♥这种事情
We can't tolerate that.
罗伯 我不觉得
Rob, I don't think--
我这么觉得
Oh, I--I think so.
不
No.
菲尔 菲尔 你知道不能这样
Phil. Phil, you know this isn't right.
菲尔
Phil!
真可惜
It's unfortunate.
他们怎么能这样
How can they do this?
我不知道 很抱歉
I don't know. I'm really sorry.
我会跟克莱一个下场 我知道的
I'm gonna end up like Clay. I know it.
如果你这么担心 我可以载你一程
If you're that worried about it, I can give you a ride,
如果能帮上你的话
if that'll help.
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
真的可以吗
I mean, are you sure?
没问题
Yeah, I'm sure.
我做这份工作就是为了帮助别人
I do this job so I can help people.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我来拿吧
Let me get that.
加西亚 我们收到了你发来的兼♥职♥护理人员名单
Garcia, we got your list of freelance nursing staff,
你比对过他们在本地文身店的
But did you cross-reference credit card records
信♥用♥卡♥记录吗
with local tattoo parlors?
正在查
Yeah, I'm doing that now.
看上去这些兼♥职♥的工资都是通过某个
It looks like the freelancers were paid via some
国家流动护士协会发放的
national traveling nurses association.
主要关注史密斯每天去的
Focus on temporary hires
那家康复中心的临时工
that fall in line with the rehabs smith visits day by day.
找下满足两个条件的人
Look for overlap between the two.
好的 建好模型了
Ok. I can see the matrix, people.
找到了
There it is!
男护士 道格拉斯·奈特
Uh, nurse of the male variety--Douglas Knight.
道格拉斯·奈特
文身店信♥用♥卡♥交易记录
在当地文身店消费了八次
8 sessions at local tattoo parlors,
都在受害者死后几小时内
All within hours of each death.
这是他的工作和家庭地址
Here's his work and home address.
干得漂亮 把你的发现告诉塔拉
Great work. Copy Tara on what you found.
他妻子五年前因吸毒过量而死
This guy lost his wife Daphne 5 years ago to an overdose.
这就是我们所谓的压力源
That's what we call a stressor.
那为什么他五年前没有开始杀人
So why didn't he start killing 5 years ago?
因为导火索是之后才出现的
Well, because the trigger came later.
这上面说了他是什么时候
Does it say when he
开始在罗伯·史密斯的康复所工作的吗
started working at Rob Smith's rehab houses?
说了 两年后
Yeah, a couple years later.
好 在戒酒互助会的时候 因为我帮不了你
Ok, in AL-Anon, since I couldn't help you,
他们就要我去照顾下一个我能帮助的人
I was told to look for the next person that I could help.
或许道格拉斯·奈特也是这样
Maybe Douglas Knight did the same.
于是他成了康复中心的护士
And he became a rehab nurse,
周围全是他妻子那样的病人
and he was surrounded by patients like his wife.
对 帮了一个又一个 直到最后承受不了
Right. Right. So he helped and helped until he broke.
那就是他作案的导火索
That was his trigger.
他觉得自己是在帮这些人摆脱痛苦
Now he thinks he's putting these people out of their misery.
那我们就坐在这干等吗
So we just sit here and wait?
不 我有个更好的主意
No. I have a better idea.
艾米莉 找到他了吗
Emily, did you find him yet?
不要 不要
No, no, no, no!
这就是最好的
This is what's best.
你会明白的
You'll see.
我是出于爱才这么做的
I'm doing this out of love.
道格拉斯·奈特在哪
Hey, where is Douglas Knight?
联调局是想被起诉还是什么
Is the FBI looking to get sued or what?
道格拉斯是你的员工 我们现在需要找到他
Douglas works for you. We need to find him right now.
他送莫利·威特出去了
He escorted Molly Witt out of the building.
-菲尔 闭嘴 -不
- Phil, shut up! - No!
结束了
This is over.
你再也不会感到任何痛苦了
You won't have to feel any more pain.
你再也不会受伤了
You won't have to hurt anymore,
-你也再也不会伤害别人了 -求你了 不要
- You won't hurt anyone else. - Please, no!
不过我会永远记住你的
But I will always remember you.
道格拉斯·奈特 联调局
Douglas Knight? FBI!
你们不该来这儿
You don't belong here!
道格拉斯 等下
Douglas, just wait...
听我说
and listen.
道格拉斯 我知道因成瘾失去亲人的感觉
Douglas, I know what it's like to lose someone to this disease.
我知道因成瘾失去亲人的感觉
I know what it's like to lose someone to this disease.
你对未来所有的希望和梦想
All your hopes and your dreams for the future
都被一些自己无法预料的事所摧毁
destroyed in the face of something that you can't predict.
这是你无法控制的
...and you can't control.
有时 我想摇醒我的所爱
Sometimes, I wanted to shake the man I loved.
我甚至和他动手
I'd even get into fistfights with him...
因为我希望他知道自己对我的伤害有多深
Because I wanted him to see how much he'd hurt me,
直到我的心被伤透 我只能让他走
until it got so bad that I had to let him go.
即使那意味着可能
Even though that meant possibly...
很可能会害死他
Probably letting him die.
你知道那种感觉 对吗
You know what that feels like, don't you?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表