钓鱼
Fishing?
在你家附近的一个池塘
In a pond somewhere near your house.
是 小时候我爸会带我去钓鱼
Yeah, I mean, my dad took me fishing when I was little.
在哪 你家的领地上没有池塘
Where was it? There's no pond on your family's property.
我知道 得开车过去
I know. We had to drive there.
-哪个方向 -不知道
- Which direction? - I don't know.
你们开过去要多久
How long did it take you to get there?
十五分钟吧 在一个空的小木屋旁边
15 minutes, maybe. It was next to an empty cabin.
旁边有座桥 你为什么要...
There was a bridge nearby. Why do you want--
加西亚
Garcia.
等一下
Hold on.
找到了 正在发送坐标
Got it. Sending coordinates now.
罗西和西蒙斯正在埃尔金的犯罪现场
Rossi and Simmons are out at the Elgin crime scene.
他们比我们近 我们提供支援
They're closer than we are. We'll provide backup.
戴夫
Dave...
我去后面
I'll secure the back.
罗西 他在房♥子正中间
Rossi, he's in the center of the room.
一个人
He's alone.
收到
Copy.
我在后门
I'm at the rear entrance.
看见玛丽·布鲁尔了吗
Any sign of Mary Brewer?
没看见
Negative.
我数到三
We breach on 3.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3.
联调局
FBI!
举起手来
Put your hands up.
举起手来 快点
Hands up! Now!
玛丽·布鲁尔在哪儿
Where's Mary Brewer?
派救护车到这里来
Need an ambulance to the location.
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽·布鲁尔
Mary Brewer!
没找到她
No sign of her.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
玛丽
Mary!
没事了 你安全了
You're ok. You're safe now.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
把她放在那里
No, leave her where she was.
她是属于我的
She belongs with me.
没事了 没事了
It's ok, it's ok.
你安全了 安全了
You're safe. You're safe.
所以一切都是因为埃尔金的女儿跑了
So all this is because the Elgin's daughter ran off?
卡尔看到了对他太太的影响
Karl saw the effect it had on his wife,
所以他出去找来了那些女孩
So he went out, found those girls
想把多萝西从精神混乱之中拉出来
In an attempt to pull Dorothy out of her tailspin.
他让莉安的替代品陪伴她
He surrounded her with substitute Leeannes.
在墙里 在地板下
In the wall, under the floor,
基本上是包围着她
Basically encircling her.
而且他们的孙子在卡尔去世之后也想这么做
And their grandson tried to do the same thing for her once Karl died.
这对于你们来说是个普通案件吗
Is this a normal case for you folks?
我们的案件都不普通
None of them are normal.
里德博士 能与你交淡是我的荣幸
Well, Dr. Reid, I can say it was a pleasure talking to you.
我回去再想想那个森林里的树的理论
I'm gonna give that tree in the forest thing some more thought.
不用想太多
Don't give it too much thought.
这基本上是一个绝对可靠的猜想
It's basically an infallible conjecture.
好的
Copy that.
再次表示感谢
Well, thanks again.
艾米莉 我要去纽约几天
Uh, Emily, I need to go to New York for a couple of days.
没问题吗
Would that be all right?
这次"绕道很快指导一下"毁了你的旅行
After the wrench I threw in your vacation with my quick detour,
你想去多久去多久吧
take all the time you want.
走吗
Coming?
是的 马上
Uh, yeah, yeah. In a minute.
有些事情要处理
There's something I have to do.
我想这应该是给你的
I think that was meant for you.
没有家庭 人们将孤独于世
"Without a family, man, alone in the world,
在寒风中颤抖不已
trembles with the cold."
安德烈·莫洛亚[法国作家]
Andre Maurois.
这还挺不错的
This one's pretty good, huh
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
别客气
My pleasure.
我们邀请你过来可不是为了让你结账的
We didn't invite you here just to pick up the tab.
别着急
Yeah, well, don't you worry,
你们邮箱里都会收到账单的
you'll all be getting invoices in the mail.
见到你很高兴 先生
It was great meeting you, sir.
我喜欢你的故事
I loved your stories.
你真应该写本书
You should seriously write a book.
其实他写过很多
我可能会写
You know, I just may do that.
我去打辆车
I'm gonna start hunting a cab.
周六晚上人太多了
Saturday nights are tough.
你不用拼车软件吗
You don't ride share?
不 斯科特不喜欢下载手♥机♥软件
No, Scott doesn't like to download apps.
这孩子在我心里分值更高了
This guy's just getting better and better.
你们觉得斯科特怎么样
Ok, so what do you guys think of Scott?
说实话
Honestly.
说实话吗
Honestly?
我认为他是极好的
I think he's terrific.
-你真这么觉得吗 -真的
- You do? - I do.
我知道他跟不上潮流 不知道罪案小说作家
I know he's not up-to-date on true crime authors,
但是我们 我们挺合得来的
But we just -- we click.
出租车来了
Taxi's waiting.
我爱你们 谢谢你们
I love you guys. Thank you.
你看 波蒂亚和戴夫·罗西翻篇儿了
As you can see, Portia's over her David Rossi issues.
他这个新男朋友 我没开玩笑
And I wasn't kidding about her new guy.
斯科特真的挺棒的
Scott's great.
对波蒂亚来说 你这句话很重要
It was important for Portia to hear you say that.
我觉得这就是她叫你来纽约的原因
I think that's why she called you to come to New York.
当"替补爸爸"的感觉怎么样
How does it feel to step in as substitute father?
我很荣幸 虽然有人让我提一些浪漫的建议
I'm flattered, though the irony of anyone asking me
听起来还挺讽刺的
for romantic advice...
你也有过浪漫的经历啊
You've had your share of romance.
至少有三个女人
There's been at least 3 women
把你当作丈夫的候选
that saw you as husband material.
是啊 我们都看到了结局了
Yeah, well, we've all seen how that turned out.
是结局吗
Have we?
这真是个值得商榷的话题
Well, that's a subject that bears further discussion.
睡前要小酌一杯吗
Care for a nightcap?
♪ Back for more
♪ Coming back for more
♪ Coming back for more
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表