不 你可以活着
No, you get to live.
和我一样
Same way I do,
知道是你的决定
tortured by the knowledge
导致你最爱的人被杀
that your decisions got that one person
而受尽折磨
you love most killed.
杰里米 不
Jeremy, no.
那次你应该让我开枪的 埃尔维斯
Should have let me take the shot, Alvez.
卢克
Luke!
加西亚
Garcia.
-我是丽萨 请留言 - 快接啊
- Lisa's phone. Leave a message. - Come on, pick up.
丽萨 还是我
Lisa, it's me again.
打给我或发短♥信♥给我 好吗
Please just call or text me, all right?
我要知道你没事
I need to know you're ok.
打给丽萨
Call Lisa.
我是丽萨 请留言
Lisa's phone. Leave a message.
接电♥话♥
u202dPick up!
那个号♥码被转发又转发
That number has been routed and re-routed.
这个人很厉害 马特
This guy is good, Matt.
但我追踪了卢克的手♥机♥
But I pinged Luke's phone,
他正急忙赶回家中
and he's on his way home in a hurry.
等下
Wait.
加西亚
Garcia?
卢克家 不管电♥话♥里说了什么
Luke's house. Whatever that phone call was,
肯定和卢克家有关
it has to do with Luke's house
因为他正赶去那
because he's on his way there and...
丽萨 丽萨在家
Lisa. Lisa's at home.
-天哪 马特 -我马上过去
- Oh, my god, Matt. - On my way.
好吧 你必须马上赶到那里
Ok, you need to get there in a hurry,
我去通知组里其他人
and I'm gonna--I'm gonna let the rest of the team know.
全员出动
It's all hands on deck.
怎么了
Hey, what's the matter?
卢克和丽萨
Luke and Lisa.
他们怎么了
What about them?
我不知道 只是我的直觉
I don't know, it's just a gut call,
但我觉得丽萨有麻烦了
but I think--I think Lisa's in trouble.
马特现在正赶去他们家
Matt's on his way to their house right now.
好 我去联♥系♥罗西和小洁
Ok, I'll get Rossi and JJ.
我们到那去和他汇合
We'll meet him there.
好 我的天哪
Ok. Oh, dear god.
我的天哪 请不要再发生了
Oh, dear god, please not again.
我们组已经经历够多了
This team's gone through enough.
天呐
Oh, god.
卢克·埃尔维斯 丽萨·道格拉斯
卢克住处 华盛顿特区 诺兰街6629号♥206室
丽萨
Lisa?
丽萨
Lisa!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
怎么了
What the hell?
幸好你没事
Thank god you're ok.
我没事 发生什么事了
I'm fine. What's-- what's going on?
我以为你遇到危险了
I thought you were in trouble.
-卢克 -但他不知道你的存在
- Luke. - But he didn't know about you.
卢克
Luke.
怎么了
What?
菲尔
Phil.
有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
下地狱吧
Go...to hell.
警♥察♥ 放下武器
Police! Put down your weapon.
我说了放下武器
I said put down your weapon,
然后跪下
then get on your knees
双手举过头顶
and put your hands on your head.
我在执行公务
I'm on duty.
卢克·埃尔维斯 联调局行为分♥析♥组
Supervisory Special Agent Luke Alvez
特别督查探员
with the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit.
我的警徽就在我后面口袋中
My badge is my right back pocket.
我的天哪 卢克
Oh, my God, Luke.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
还有我们在 兄弟
We're here for you, brother.
如果有任何需要 告诉我们
If there's anything you need, just let us know.
你能帮忙照看小路几个小时吗
Can you watch Lou for a few hours?
没问题
Absolutely.
艾米莉·潘提斯
我刚要去找你
I was just coming to find you.
能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
进来吧
Come in.
我知道你找我是想做什么
I know what you're gonna ask me,
但我不能让你继续参与这个案子
but I can't let you stay on this case.
你是一个老练杀手的潜在目标
You're a potential target of a trained assassin.
我知道你已经申请了
Now, I know you've requested a protected detail
对丽萨进行保护
at the house for Lisa,
但事实是你也需要受到保护
But the fact of the matter is you need one, too.
这是标准流程
Standing operating procedure.
我明白
I get it.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding.
不抓到杰里米·格兰特我们是不会休息的
And we won't rest until we catch Jeremy Grant.
我保证
I promise.
还有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do for you?
有
Yeah.
我得回家去看看丽萨
Yeah, I need to get home and see Lisa.
我把她吓坏了
I scared the hell out of her.
我需要开始联♥系♥和拜访和他有关的人
And I need to start making phone calls and paying visits.
菲尔的父母
Phil's parents...
他的兄弟姐妹
his brother and his sisters,
战友还有追缉行动中的同事
his army buddies and manhunters,
刑事侦缉部的人
people in C.I.D.
这件事上请给我留点余地
I need a little leeway with this detail on me.
好的
Ok.
但你得定时向我报备行踪
But then I'll need regular check-ins from you.
没问题
Absolutely.
好了吗
We good?
好了
We're good.
杰里米·格兰特已经身负多条人命
Jeremy Grant has killed multiple people.
现在他又谋杀了一名联邦探员
Now that he's murdered a federal agent,
他清楚国内所有执法机构
he knows the full weight of every agency
都会全力追捕他
in the U.S. law enforcement machine will be looking for him.
通过侧写可以得知他不会自杀
We know from his profile he's not suicidal.
没错 正因如此他会躲藏起来
Exactly. So he'll go underground,
他会选择潜逃出国
which means he'll either flee the country
或是等待事态平息
or wait for the storm to pass.
他是狙击手 在国境两边都有资源
He's a sniper with resources on both sides of the border.
对 这样的人会有安全屋和补给站
Right. These guys are trained to have safe houses and backstops.
好 我们就从这里着手
Ok, that's where we start.
我要格兰特在缉毒局的所有经历信息
I want a full background on Grant's DEA history--
执行过的任务 已知的同伙
Missions, known associates, anyone or anything
任何可以帮他逃跑的人和事
that would help keep him off the radar.
小洁说得对 他会意图藏身
JJ's right, he will try and go underground,
但是在那之前
but before he does,
我有种感觉他会想最后出手一次
I have a feeling he's going to want to get in one final shot.
谢了
Thanks, guys.
马特走之前把事情告诉我了
Matt told me what happened before he left.
我很遗憾 卢克
I'm so sorry, Luke.
快打包
Go pack a bag.
打包
Pack a bag?
等等
Wait.
你得告诉我发生了什么事
You need to tell me what's going on here.
杀了菲尔的那个人 我认识他
The guy that killed Phil, I knew him.
我跟他共事过
I worked with him.
门外的两个警♥察♥
And the two cops outside the door
阻挡不了他
aren't going to be able to stop him.
你认识他
You knew him?
对
Yeah.
我有个陆军突击部队的兄弟
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表