对 我现在在这
Yeah, I'm here now.
我可以去拿 但是...
I can get it, but...
你保证会照顾我
You promise to take care of me?
你保证
You promise?
我
I, uh,
我没办法只能捅了切尔西
I had to stab Chelsea.
我觉得她 我觉得她
I think she-- I think she's...
好吧 一会儿见
Yeah, ok. I'll see you soon.
艾米莉让你来的
Emily send you in here?
不是
No.
我可能说起过我准备来看看你
Well, I might have mentioned I was gonna check up on you.
我和这么多侧写员共事过
You know, of all the profilers I've worked with,
你是成长最大的
you've grown the most,
从沟通联络员到母亲到侧写师
from communications liaison to mother to profiler.
能见证这些实属荣幸
It's been a privilege to watch.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还没说完
Oh, I'm not done.
因为现在难题要交给你了
Because now you have to do the hard work.
如果这名嫌犯曾和罗斯琳有过交集
If this unsub was in Roslyn's life,
他也应该和你有交集
he was also in yours.
你得深挖自己的记忆找出他是谁
And you're gonna have to dig into your memories to find him.
你能陪我一起吗
Will you come with me?
寸步不离
Every step of the way.
那时你十一岁 无忧无虑的年纪
You're 11. That's a fun age.
是啊
Yeah.
发生了什么
What was going on?
我爸妈的关系不是很好
My parents weren't doing well.
他们经常吵架
There was a lot of fighting.
罗斯琳的抑郁有这个因素吗
Did that contribute to Roslyn's depression?
是的
It did.
但她总是会抽时间陪我
But she'd always make time for me.
她有跟你说过她很受伤吗
Did she ever let on that she was hurting?
有 在她去世前变得特别严重
Yeah. It got really bad right before she was gone.
该吃晚饭了 妈妈说
It's dinnertime, mom says.
小洁 我现在还不想吃
JJ, not now.
你得吃点因为你已经三天没吃东西了
You have to come eat because you haven't eaten in 3 days.
出去
Get out!
你为什么要这样
Why are you like this?
是因为汤姆吗
Is it Tom?
不是
No.
我几个月前就和汤姆分手了
I broke up with Tom months ago.
你能走开吗
Will you just go away, please?
不 不对
No, that's not right.
几周前她和我爸吵了架
Weeks earlier she and my father were fighting.
你不明白
You don't understand that
我们是相爱的 他爱我
we're in love. He loves me.
罗斯琳 你不懂什么是爱
Roslyn, you don't know what love is.
你不懂
You don't get it!
如果她那时已经跟汤姆分手了
If she had already broken up with Tom,
她说的是谁呢
who was she talking about?
是嫌犯
The unsub.
他发现了一个处在痛苦之中
He recognized a girl in pain,
父母正在离婚的脆弱女孩
parents divorcing, vulnerable,
于是利用了这点
so he took advantage of that.
她本来状况就够不好了
She was already in such a bad place.
现在她更是心碎
And now she's heartbroken.
她觉得那是唯一的出路
She thought there was only one way out.
但还有那个令人费解的问题 不是吗
But there's that nagging question, isn't there?
为什么你要把这个给我 罗斯
Why did you give this to me, Roz?
回想她把这个给你的时候
Go back to when she gave it to you.
现在
Go there right now.
我想把这个给你
I want you to have it.
可你很喜欢这条项链
But you love this necklace.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
因为无论发生什么
Because no matter what happens,
我都会永远爱你 小洁
I'll always love you, JJ.
还有 这条项链会帮你赶走高个人
And besides, this necklace will help ward off the tall man.
那是别人编出来的白♥痴♥故事
That's a stupid, made-up story.
故事是编出来的 但有些怪物确是真实存在的
The story's made up, but some monsters are real.
如果真的怪物看见你戴着这个
And if a real monster ever sees you wearing this,
他就知道不能去惹洁妮芙·洁婼
he'll know not to mess with Jennifer Jareau...
因为她是个狠角色
cause she's a total bad ass.
你觉得我是个狠角色
You think I'm a bad ass?
我觉得你是最厉害的狠角色
I think you're the baddest of asses.
这么说好像不对
And that came out wrong.
她是想保护我
She was trying to protect me.
对 是的
Yes, she was.
现在就当你是嫌犯
Now imagine you're the unsub.
你的受害者刚自杀
Your victim has just killed herself,
而你看见她妹妹戴着你送给她的礼物
and you see her younger sister wearing your gift to her.
这对他来说就是一盏指路灯
He'd see it as a beacon.
那就是我下个目标
That's my next victim.
这是你作为侧写员的角度
You say that as a profiler.
但偏好型性犯罪者还有什么特征
But what else do you know about preferential sexual offenders?
他们...
They...
他们喜欢某个特定年纪的对象
They have an age-specific type.
我对他来说太小了
I'd be too young for him.
罗斯琳不知道这个 但她了解嫌犯
Roslyn didn't know that, but she knew the unsub,
她也了解你
and she knew you.
她知道在内心深处
She knew that deep down inside,
你比她坚强
you were stronger than her,
嫌犯永远不会来找你
and that the unsub would never come after you
因为太冒险
because it would be too risky.
让你就犯太难
You were too tough.
那是最好的办法吗 不是
Now, was that the best plan? No.
但那是罗斯琳最好的选择了
But it was the best that Roslyn could do.
我觉得她的办法起了作用
And I think her plan worked.
我觉得他很怕她可能告诉过你什么
I think he was terrified of what she might have told you
你会怎样看待他
And how you would have looked at him.
谁在你成长过程中用那种眼神看过你
So who looked at you like that growing up?
可能是一次很短的互动
It would have been a brief interaction,
可能就是在她死后不久
Something probably in the immediate
发生的事
aftermath of her death.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这一定是搞错了
This is just a horrible mistake, ok?
我什么坏事也没做
I didn't do anything wrong.
你不能就这样把我带进来 小洁她...
I mean, you can't just bring me--does JJ--
你要去哪
Where are you going?
听着 不是我♥干♥的
Hey, listen. Listen. I didn't do this.
我搜了他的车 他家 还有学校
I searched his car, his house, and the school.
没找到贝瑟尼
No sign of Bethany.
戴夫 我觉得他会对你的权威有所反应
Dave, I think he'll respond to your authority.
我希望你第一个去击破他
I want you to take the first crack at him.
其实我想去
Actually, I'd like to.
好吧
Ok.
小洁
JJ.
这到底是搞什么 说真的
What in the world is this? Seriously.
-伊森 我很抱歉 -这真是乱来
- Ethan, I am so sorry. - This is ridiculous.
他们好像觉得是我伤害了那些女孩
They seem to think I've hurt those girls or something.
我知道 只是我们有张对你家的搜查令
I know. Its just we have a warrant for your house.
而他们已经查过了你的电脑
And they've already pulled your computer.
是吗
Is that?
没有 她在虚张声势
No, she's bluffing.
这招真厉害
That's a hell of a bluff.
像他那样的人要保存纪念品
Guys like him keep souvenirs,
通常都会存在电脑上
usually on computers.
你看到上面的东西了吗
Did you see what was on it?
看到了
I did.
好了 听着
Ok, look.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表