went to his treatment centers.
所以这个人
So we're dealing with someone
有暴♥力♥和药物滥用前科
that has a history of violence and drug abuse.
痛恨那些不努力的瘾君子
He also hates addicts who don't work as hard as he does.
他们让他觉得自己是个失败者
They make him feel like a failure,
就像他杀死的那个人一样
just like the guy he killed.
他越看越像嫌疑人
He's looking more and more like our unsub.
带过来问话
Bring him in for questioning.
在哪儿
Where is it?
菲尔 在哪儿
Phil, where is it?
到处都找遍了
We've looked everywhere.
除了克莱 其他人的日记都找到了
We found everyone's journal except clay's.
带她过来 把门关上
Bring her in and close the door.
莫利
Molly.
请坐
Have a seat.
你干什么了 莫利
What did you do, molly?
我不知道你在说...
I don't know what you're t--
别对我撒谎
Don't--don't lie to me.
克莱的日记
Clay's journal.
你把它给联调局了吗
Did you give it to the fbi?
告诉我真♥相♥ 我还能帮你
Tell me the truth, and I can still help you!
罗伯特·史密斯 跟我们走一趟
Rob smith, we need you to come with us.
好的 我去穿大衣
Ok. Let me get my coat.
我来追他
I'm on him!
你没事吧
You ok?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你那么有责任感
For a man who's all about accountability,
真是看不出来
you don't show much.
-你们不懂 -但我们知道
- You guys don't get it. - Well, what we have
你们康复中心里已经有七人遇害
are 7 victims from your rehabs.
以及抓到你销毁物证
And you destroying evidence.
你还想逃跑 所以我们哪儿没懂 罗伯
And you running from us, so what don't we get, rob?
我为什么要杀死自己的客户呢
Why would I be killing my customers...
毕竟我其实能从他们身上赚钱
When I could be making money off them instead?
罗伯·史密斯是个诈骗犯
Rob Smith is a con man
他根本不在乎自己的病人
and he doesn't give a crap about his patients,
但他不是我们要找的嫌犯
but he is not our unsub.
他的生意都仰赖病人复发
His whole business model counts on his patients relapsing.
他从不提供
He doesn't offer any
任何有用的药物或治疗
significant medical or therapeutic treatment.
就希望病人能戒断
He wants them to rehab and
再复发 这样就能不停地赚保险费
relapse so he can charge their insurance repeatedly.
他之前是担心克莱等人
He was worried that Clay and the others
把这事写进了日记本
were writing about it in their journals.
所以才想藏起来免得被我们发现
That's why he wanted to hide them from us.
这样一来就没有动机了
Well, that takes motive off the table.
我们是否凭证拿到了其他人的日记
Did we get the other victims' journals with a warrant?
是的
Yeah, we did.
必须一页页仔细看一遍
We need to go through them page by page.
被害人之间肯定存在我们忽略了的联♥系♥
I think there's a victimology connection that we're missing.
塔拉已经开始了
Tara's already started.
你不会相信的
You are not gonna believe this.
我认为克莱日记里提到了嫌犯
I think Clay wrote about the unsub in his journal, and--
我叫玛丽 我是
I'm mary. I'm, uh...
他的妻子 我知道
His wife. I know.
达利尔呢
Where's Daryl?
他
He's uh...
他心情不太好
He's a little upset...
因为他无法记起对你做过什么
at what he couldn't remember about what he did to you.
可以坐吗
Can--um, can we sit?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
你知道十二步戒酒法中的第九步吗
Do you know the 9th of the 12 steps?
知道
I--I do.
弥补自己伤害过的人
Um... we made amends to those we harmed.
除非这么做会伤害他们或别人
Unless doing so would injure them or others.
达利尔之前希望能联♥系♥你 弥补你
Daryl wanted to reach out to you to make amends,
但互助担♥保♥人说
but his sponsor said,
"别打扰你的前妻了 让她过自己的生活吧
"Leave your ex-wife alone. Let her live her life.
下一次好好表现也是一种弥补"
Make your amends by doing better next time."
看来他做到了
It looks like he has.
但他很介意
But... it bothered him,
连一句简单的道歉都没有吗
not saying a simple "I'm sorry"
直到最后遇到
until he stumbled upon
那么多起凶案 才...
people who were being murdered that...that...
终于有办法进行弥补吗
That this was how he could make his amends?
只不过如今他觉得自己把情况弄得更糟了
Only now he feels like he's made it worse.
希望你能说说自己的看法
If you could just tell me how you feel about all this,
我们可以帮他走出来
we could help him get past it.
我看到他现在的状态
I just--I see what he has now,
你们之间的感情
what you have with him, and--
-你嫉妒了 -没有
- And you're jealous. - No.
我有点困惑
No. I'm confused.
为了帮他戒酒我付出了很多
I killed myself to help him get clean.
为什么跟我一起的时候就戒不掉呢
Why couldn't he get sober with me?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我只知道 我每天都担惊受怕
But if it helps, I live scared every day.
怕他又复发吗
That he'll relapse?
不是 怕他离开我去找...
No. That he'll leave me for...
他谈起你时的神采
The way he talks about you.
他仍然爱你
He still loves you.
不是我想要的
I don't want that.
我替他高兴
I'm happy for him.
我真心替你们高兴
I'm really happy for you both,
但我需要他 给他这个
But I do need him. Give that to him.
这能说明他的想法♥正♥确
It'll tell him that he was right all along
而且我需要他帮忙制止凶犯
and that I need his help to stop this killer.
好的
Ok.
我们这边有十二条 加西亚
We have 12 instances on our end, Garcia.
你找到多少
How many did you find?
破碎天使
目前十五条 日记里几乎都是
15 so far. References of broken wings, angels,
折翼 天使 之类的词
and the like across all journals.
有三个被害人说那是一位工作人员讲的
3 of the victims say it's a metaphor for addiction
对成瘾的隐喻
suggested by one of the staff.
这位工作人员可能就是嫌犯
That staff member could be our unsub.
加西亚 康复中心工作人员是都已经排除了吗
But, Garcia, we ruled out the rehab staff, didn't we?
是的 在册的所有人
Yeah. Everybody on the books, anyway.
嫌犯选用改良阿片
The unsub's use of modified opiates
说明他对医学操作很了解
may mean he's medically sophisticated.
可能是史密斯
It could be someone on the
非直接雇佣的护理人员
nursing staff that Smith pays indirectly.
问题来了 史密斯愿意帮我们吗
Now the question is, will Smith help us?
马特 卢克 看看能否
Matt, Luke, see if you can get
从史密斯那里拿到临时员工信息
the temporary payroll information from Smith.
加西亚 去查
Garcia, start digging
临时及流动护工 万一有线索
into temp and traveling nurses just in case.
收到
Affirmative.
想得美啊 探员们
Nice try, agents,
但史密斯医生
But Dr. Smith's cooperation
只会对凶案调查进行配合
only extends to your murder investigation.
怎么付员工薪水不在其中
How he pays his employees is off-limits.
都是同一个调查 他打算包庇一个杀人犯
It's the same investigation. He's hiding a killer.
失陪
We're done.
你声称要救治病人
How do you think it's gonna affect your brand
却雇佣了一个觉得杀死他们也没什么大不了的员工
when we reveal that you employed someone who thought it was
你觉得曝光这个情况对你的品牌会有什么影响
OK to murder the very people you say you're trying to help?
说说我的想法吧
You know what I think?
我将会召集♥会♥面
I think I'm going to call a meeting.
叫莫利带上她的存货坐下来谈谈
Have a sit-down with Molly, take her inventory.
这是威胁
That's a threat.
希望你们能抓到他 真的
Hope you catch this guy. I really do.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表