高个子
The Tall Man
这太蠢了 我们多大了 12岁
This is so stupid. What are we, 12?
好吧 我们只是在找乐子 就是这样
Ok, we're just having fun. It's all this is.
在树林里面捉鬼对我来说可不好玩
Hunting for a ghost in the woods is not my idea of fun.
这不是玩的 这是真的
It's not fun, it's real.
就算要一整晚 我们也一定要见到他
And we're gonna see him if it takes all night.
一整晚
All night?
一整晚 你 我们为此离开了一个很棒的派对
All night? Are you-- we left a perfectly good party for this.
我不会一整晚都在待在这外面挨冻的
And I'm not freezing my ass off out here all night.
好吧 我会一个人待在这的
Well, fine, I'll stay out here by myself.
高个子 高个子
Tall Man, Tall Man,
长发的高个子
long-haired Tall Man.
你永远抓不到我 永远抓不到我
Never gonna catch me. Never gonna catch me.
永远抓不到我
Never gonna catch me.
好吧 到底要不要去
Ok. Are we gonna do this or not?
要
Yeah.
嘿 艾莉
Hey, Ally.
怎么了
What?
等等我们
Wait up.
火熄灭了吗
Is the fire out?
灭了
It's out.
你检查过了吗
Did you check?
你说的对 我起火了
You were right. I'm on fire.
这真好笑
That's very funny.
帮我灭火 布伦特 帮我灭火
Put me out, Brent. Put me out.
他抓住她们了
He has them.
他抓住我的朋友们了
He has my friends.
谁 谁
Who? Who?
高个子
The Tall Man.
早餐来了
Breakfast is served.
谢谢 宝贝
Thank you, babe.
说谢谢 孩子们
Say "thank you", boys.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
趁我在 有什么特别要求吗
Any special requests while I'm up?
我能在我的鸡蛋上涂点番茄酱吗
May I have some ketchup with my eggs?
我能要点酸橙汁吗
Can I have lime juice?
酸橙汁
Lime juice?
什么 在你的鸡蛋上
What? On your eggs?
我帮你拿一点
I'll go get some.
酸橙汁味道很好 对吧
Lime juice is good, right?
培根怎么样
How's the bacon?
我们有了下个案子 我们要去东阿勒格尼
有东西洒了
We got a spill.
亨利
Henry.
我们的下个案子
Our next case,
看我们要去哪
Where we're headed to.
东阿勒格尼 你的故乡
East Allegheny. Your hometown, huh?
我发过誓 我要离开那里
I swore I would get out of there
再不回去
and never go back.
我必须得去
I have to go.
-对吧 -没什么是你必须要做的 亲爱的
- Right? - Well, you don't have to do anything, darling.
但是这个案子 两个在树林失踪的女孩
But this case, two girls missing in the woods,
如果你不去的话会一直困扰你的
it's gonna bother you if you don't go.
等等 哪里说了
Wait, wait, wait. Where?
两个少女贝瑟尼·约尔逊和切尔西·戴维斯失踪 他们的朋友艾莉·麦克雷迪今早被发现精神混乱且浑身是血 她们最后出现在死人温室公园
哪里
Where?
在一个公园 死人温室公园
In a park, Dead Man's Conservatory.
这很重要吗
Is that important?
是的
Yeah.
我想我知道她们在找什么
I think I know what they were looking for.
昨天晚上 三个少女
Last night 3 teenage girls
出去寻找高个子
went searching for the tall man.
这是一个当地的鬼故事
It's a regional ghost story.
据今早回来的幸存者说
According to the survivor recovered this morning,
她们找到他了
They found him.
她看起来好像在地狱走了一遭
She looks like she went through hell.
她有说发生什么了吗
She say what happened?
这是艾莉·麦克雷迪
That would be Ally Macready.
据她所说
And according to her,
高个子将她们囚禁并多次拿刀割她们
The Tall Man held them and cut them repeatedly.
这符合传说
That is consistent with the legend.
高个子是拿来吓唬"别去树林"的传统招数
So the Tall Man is your classic don't-go-into-the-woods dare.
你活过了晚上 就逃过了他
Survive the night, you survive him.
他抓住你了 就会一直割伤你
He catches you, he cuts you
直到你说出最深处的秘密
until you reveal your deepest secrets.
让我们先回到受害者
Let's go back to the victims for a second.
她们是偷偷溜出来的还是她们父母知道
Did they sneak out or did their parents know?
她们跟她们的父母说要去一个派对
They told their parents that they were going to a party,
而且她们也确实去了
and they actually did.
好的 所以我们现在
Ok, so then off the bat we have
有了两个关于嫌犯的推测
two theories about the unsub.
一个是他知道她们的计划
One is that he knew they were planning this.
也就是说他和女孩们很熟
Which puts him in the girls inner circle.
没错 或者是第二个 他在树林里等待机会
Exactly. Or two, he waited in the woods opportunistically.
但是只有他运气好 这招才能成功
But that strategy only works if he plays the odds right.
这个鬼故事的传播范围有多大
So how far reaching is this ghost story?
我也许能回答
Maybe I can answer that.
这个小洁听着长大的故事
The story JJ grew up with,
在网络疯传 那些图片处理得棒极了
it's gonna viral, and the photoshop work is on fleek.
高个子只是个故事 这些女孩身上发生的却是真的
Tall Man is a story. What happened to these girls is real.
绑♥架♥案后二十四个小时至关重要
The first 24 hours are crucial in an abduction case,
现在我们只有十八个小时了 行动吧
and we are not down to 18. Let's move.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
不要说没什么 我的项链又不见了
Don't say "Nothing." My necklace is missing.
你又偷拿了 对吧
You stole it again, didn't you?
我要说多少次不许进我的房♥间
How many times do I have to say stay out of my room?
你为什么这么喜欢它
Why do you even like this so much?
因为它是你的
Because it's yours.
我想把这个给你
Then I want you to have it.
真的吗
Really?
-真的 -你确定
- Yeah. - Are you sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
因为无论发生什么
Because no matter what happens,
我都会永远爱你 小洁
I'll always love you, JJ.
小洁
JJ?
要上飞机了
Wheels up.
走吧
Wheels up.
早上好 艾莉
Good morning, Ally.
我叫布伦达 在接下来的12个小时里
My name is Brenda, and I'm your nurse
我是你的护士
for the next 12 hours.
警♥察♥要求我在你的指甲下
The police have asked that I scrape
刮取一些组织作为证据
under your fingernails for evidence.
这一点都不疼
This won't hurt at all.
你甚至不会有任何感觉
You'll barely even notice that I'm doing anything.
你能接受吗
Are you OK with that?
他来了 艾莉躲起来
He's coming. Ally hide.
有人来了
Someone is coming!
不
No.
不 不不不
No! No, no, no.
离我远点儿
Get away from me!
离我远点儿
Get away from me!
人们所能问的最重要的问题是
"The most important question anyone can ask is
我生活在什么样的神话中
what myth am I living?"
卡尔·荣格[瑞士心理学家]
Carl Jung.
我想让你们注意两个奇怪的事情
I'd like to direct your attention to two oddities.
一个是艾莉·麦克雷迪的医学检查结果
Oddity number one is Ally Macready's medical exam.
简单地跟我们说说
Give us the headline.
尽管她一身血
Despite outward appearances,
艾莉身上没有任何伤口
Ally had a sum total of zero wounds on her.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表